Official JUNE 2008

:rotfl2: Well, I just went to Kohl's tonight and spent more money. This is getting to be a very expensive vacation - but so what, we are going to Disney!!!! :yay: :yay: I will feel the burn when I get back and open my credit card bills. :scared1:

Me Too. I know you leave tomorrow Amy. Have a great trip :thumbsup2 Hope we meet up somewhere.

1 DAY to go:banana:

I'm leaving for the hotel by the airport :cool1: Hope everyone has a safe and funny trip :thumbsup2

We leave Tuesday morning! Woo Hoo!! All Star Sports June 17- 22. Now if I could just get off the boards and go pack!!!!

12 hours from now and we will be airborne!! I hope everyone has a safe trip and enjoy the WORLD! :banana: :cool1: :cool2:

First off, have a great trip Amy and any one else leaving shortly!!!!

We are back. Will do formal reviews, but just wanted to do a quicky for those leaving soon.

Had a great trip! Got sick on my second to last night so missed 2 adr's. One was the one I was looking forward to the most, California Grill:worried: but that's OK--I had an awesome vacation!

ADR's

Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)--Good, but limited menu.
1900 Park Fare--Good to very good food--some things better, but the best Character meal ever. The stepmom and her daughters are so fun!!
O'hana--Can't say enough about it. Fun atmosphere with excellent food.
Coral Reef--Good Meal--got the requested fish tank table--awesome!
Mama Melrose for Fantasmic Package--Package way to go. Food much better than expected. Wanted to try something different!
Boma Great food--Always different but good. My family ate here twice (they ate here the night I got sick as we were staying at AKV at that point!
Hoop de Doo Revue--Always loved it--haven't gone in over 12 years! Lots of fun and unlimited great food! Liked Sangria as well!

Also did Wolfgang Puck's Cafe for Dinner and Wolfgang Puck's Express twice for lunch. Did Yak and Yeti Quick Service for lunch one day. And last day did Tusker House Buffet Lunch. Liked the Commissary in DHS for lunch as well! Did bakery for lunch at Boardwalk--not a favorite! Good sandwiches at Boardwalk bakery for Breakfast. Love Mara at AKV for Breakfast and lunch!

Went on new rides: Soarin--awesome--Toy Story Mania--we all loved. Everest my family loved! Saw some shows/movies for first time. Bug's Life, 3d (AK), Loved the Monster's Laugh Factory at MK. Rode old favorites.

Take advantage of fast passes or waits will be very long! Get there opening time--could do many rides before noon--short waits and not hot.

Loved EMH, especially at MK--they are until 2:00 AM--much cooler and can do lots of rides. EMH didn't really help at DHS

Any questions--ask away!

LOL...That's right...Were here! YEAAAAAAAA! We have been here for a couple of days but just tonight decided to get online...

I just wanted to take a minute and wish all you dad's a Happy Father's Day!!!

Safe travel's to all of you leaving soon. Bring your ponco's!

I'll do a full trip report once I get home. Still looking for the "dream team"!

Sad to say, we are back already. :sad: Driving up our road last night I said to DH that "There is no magic here". Flying Southwest was great. The front desk at the Poly not only printed up our boarding passes, but did it while we were at the Spirit of Aloha dinner show, getting us a better number than I did for the flight down.

We had a FABULOUS time, great weather, good food & drink and even a few birthday suprises for me! I am absolutely EXHAUSTED, so a full trip report with tons of pictures will come later. Off to do some laundry. :laundy:

We're leaving on a jet plane Friday morning!!! It'll be my first time to WDW. I'm going with my grandkids!!!

Good Morning All Juners :) We arrived here Sunday. The weather has been hot with showers in the afternoon. For those staying on site I highly recommend the extra magic hours. We have been doing the evening hours when it is cooler. Hope everyone who has an upcoming trip has a great time :thumbsup2

My family and I will be arriving this coming Sunday and they have forecasted thunderstorms:worried: I checked with weather.com and they have thunderstorms for all of next week. I just hope things change drastically in a good way for all of us going down this month and next. I can deal with downpours and infrequent afternoon showers. My family and I always continue walking thru the parks while everyone takes cover when a shower crosses over. But thunderstorms are another deal all together. Everyone if you would, :worship: please say a little prayer for better weather :grouphug:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter