• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official JUNE 2008

We are getting excited- 4 1/2 months to go... We booked our trip 6 months ago, and made all our reservations 3 weeks ago... I can't wait!:rotfl2:

Me, DH, DD almost 19 and DD15 at BWV June 1 - 5 and AKL (just purchased there in december!!!!!!!!!) from June 8-12.

Maybe we can setup a June meet and greet someplace!

First time just me and the kids. DS (14) DD (9). We haven't decided between POP or ASMU. Any suggestions. ADR's are Chef Mickey's Breakfast. CRT for Breakfast. Lunch @ Crystal Palace. Dinner at Trails End. Fantasmic Dinner at Hollywood and Vine. And Tea at the Grand Floridian. Can't Wait!!!!!!:cutie:

June is going to be rocking!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooo!

June 13th thru the 20th. Staying at CSR! Can't wait! I do not think I have looked so forward to a Friday the 13th before. I know it will be hot and busy, I just hope both are managable!!!

We are planning on going 6-15 through 6-20/2008. I plan on booking the trip tomorrow!! We are planning on staying at the All Star Music Family Suites. With a family of five, we need two bathrooms!!

Please tell me what the lime green Mickey head tags are for. Also, does anyone have advice about June trips - such as what to bring, weather, crowds, best times, etc.?

Going June 11-19 and staying @ Pop. This will be our 2nd time at Pop. All I can say is the wind chill today is -16 :scared1:

so bring on the June heat!!!!!

June 13th thru the 20th. Staying at CSR! Can't wait! I do not think I have looked so forward to a Friday the 13th before. I know it will be hot and busy, I just hope both are managable!!!

Same time & place as us...look for our lime green door and window!

June 12th to 20th All Star Music, and Paid in full!!
party: :rockband: :rainbow: CELEBRATE
All the way from Australia for it too!

Booked yesterday!! Yippee! We are going the 15th-20th and staying at ASMuFS! Has anyone stayed there? If so, how was it? I have read good things about these new suites, but it's just nice hearing it over and over again!

PLEASE tell me what's with the lime green doors and MM heads? Is that just to signify that you are a DIS member?

Booked yesterday!! Yippee! We are going the 15th-20th and staying at ASMuFS! Has anyone stayed there? If so, how was it? I have read good things about these new suites, but it's just nice hearing it over and over again!

PLEASE tell me what's with the lime green doors and MM heads? Is that just to signify that you are a DIS member?

From what Ive read the Lime Green Micky heads (from Home Depot disney paint samples) are the trademark of DISers. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter