****Official July 2021 Thread****

I'm about 90% decided to pass this time. I'll wait until it's back to normal. That's a lot of money for a menu I'm not crazy about We thought the same thing about Tusker House, another restaurant we love.
I understand- we aren't as opposed to the meats, but the shrimp casserole? That's a huge downgrade IMHO. Breakfast is a much better deal, with the same menu and lower price, but we will miss the characters!

Anyone else love packing for vacation? I have a spreadsheet with everything broken down into sub categories that I keep on the computer and alter based on past trips. The guest bed turns into the catch all for everything we're going to take as I buy it/dig out of storage. Then out come the packing cubes. I'm not normally this OCD but this feeds my soul and I love it.

So Sebastians opened up for ADRs today. I can’t believe how quickly those went….and it looks like they are closed on tuesdays and Wednesdays!

So Sebastians opened up for ADRs today. I can’t believe how quickly those went….and it looks like they are closed on tuesdays and Wednesdays!
I don't know if things were slow loading or just went quickly today. Took me 20 minutes to get a dinner and a breakfast reservation for our week at 'Ohana- and there was only one choice of time for dinner on the day I wanted. I did a LOT of refreshing to get that.

Just found this thread.
We are staying at Saratoga June 30- July 13! Three weeks from today! Yay!
I’m still hopeful for fireworks! I was hoping for fast passes to make a return, but I’m losing hope daily...
Absolutely better late than never. :tink:While I think FPs are off the table, I am VERY optimistic about Harmonious, given all the testing of late.
I'm about 90% decided to pass this time. I'll wait until it's back to normal. That's a lot of money for a menu I'm not crazy about We thought the same thing about Tusker House, another restaurant we love.
I have to say, we decided to pass on Tusker, too. The food I really loved on the buffet isn't a part of the family style meal, and while it looked good, it wasn't compelling enough for us to expect my son's friend to pay $55 for a lunch. I get it, they have to dial down the exotic given the limited number of options they can provide, and I'm NOT upset, but it's still really disappointing.
NO KIDDING. Like a big ol' dummy, I thought to myself earlier today that it might be a fun and relatively inexpensive after-park dining option, and would give us an excuse to ride the Easy Bake Oven Death Boxes Skyliner, but there was not a single reservation to be had on the days it would have fit in our schedule!!!

Last edited:
Absolutely better late than never. :tink:While I think FPs are off the table, I am VERY optimistic about Harmonious, given all the testing of late.
There's been a lot of talk on Twitter today about fireworks starting "early July" and some talk in the news thread of it being as early as 7/1, so maybe! I'm not sure Harmonious is ready- it's been talk to Epcot Forever, but we'll see?

Masks optional starting June 15!!!!! Still required on transportation.

**Applies to fully vaccinated folks, but we know how this will actually go.
We do. Like it's already going everywhere else. For people like me, my son, and his buddy, who are all fully vaccinated, it's fantastic. For those with littles who don't understand why they need to wear masks when others aren't, for the CMs who have to be around absolutely everyone, it isn't so great.

Be patient, don't be judgmental, and for heaven's sake be kind to the CMs everybody!!! ❤❤❤
Noodlegate2021
The struggle was real.
Our voices were heard.
🤣🤣🤣

Hi Everyone!

This will be our first time back to Disney World in over 14 years! :shock: My kids have been to Disneyland a few times over the past few years while visiting their dad in CA, but we haven't been to FL in awhile.

It'll just be my daughter and I this trip (her graduation gift from me) and we will be there from July 25-31. We'll be staying offsite at the Rosen Inn.

I have our park days planned and I have gotten pretty much all of the ADR's we wanted. The only one I'm having a hard time getting is 50's Prime Time. I keep trying every day to see if something opens up, but if not I'm hoping we can get on the waitlist and try that way. It's one of the places my daughter really wants to eat at!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter