***Official July 2019 thread***

Talked my guy into a quick 4 night/5 day trip in July (staying at Pop) by adding 4 nights in Myrtle Beach on the way home :mickeyjum Stoked bcuz I got all the FPs I wanted and lunch at BOG! Doing QS dining plan for the first time and would love your tips! Also wondering what the current popcorn bucket is? Anyone know? TIA! 53 days!!
54 days for me! See you there!

Well I had to change up half of our plans, but I am so very happy about After Hours for HS! We had fun last time we did it, but we were so tired. I figured we would give it another chance and do things differently to make the most of it.

I was so glad to see I could flip our 7DMT FP from Friday to Sunday. Crazy how easy that one is now.

I also scored a Garden Grill at 8:10am. Again, I am surprised at how easy it is to change plans for this trip.

Well I had to change up half of our plans, but I am so very happy about After Hours for HS! We had fun last time we did it, but we were so tired. I figured we would give it another chance and do things differently to make the most of it.

I was so glad to see I could flip our 7DMT FP from Friday to Sunday. Crazy how easy that one is now.

I also scored a Garden Grill at 8:10am. Again, I am surprised at how easy it is to change plans for this trip.
I know, surprised I got AP for dinner one day after just searching for a few days! Hoping this would really mean low crowds!

but I am so very happy about After Hours for HS! We had fun last time we did it, but we were so tired. I figured we would give it another chance and do things differently to make the most of it.
I'll be booking DAH at HS for the 5th :goodvibes Loved it when just DH and I did it and I know our boys will enjoy it too!

Cancelled our FPs for AK for the 3rd AM, since we are doing AK DAH the 2nd.
Something, depressing about cancelling 6 FOP FPS! :scared1:

Apparently having our DAH Villains tickets on MDE is allowing me to make FPs beyond our tickets. Which is fine :goodvibes I was able to make some FPs for prior to DAH at AK, and then made some FPs for MK on the 3rd for in between lunch and the parade at 3. :) (Trying Tony's for lunch and the parade package for the GSs.)
I had made 3 FPs for FOP at 7 for the 2nd back at 60 days, (APs) just incase they announced DAH, so if we can rider swap, for the other 3, great, if not, they will ride Navi and then we'll hit FOP during DAH for a 2nd ride. :)
Exciting, just when I thought I was done tweaking our plans! :D

We were so excited for the new after hours dates!! We're already doing Disney Villains at MK July 25, and now we're going to add DAH at AK July 22. We're so excited to get to experience AK at night! We haven't been since 2013, so Pandora, Tree of Life Awakenings, and Rivers of Light are all totally new to us. We've also never been in AK after dark! I sort of have an obsession with Disney parks after dark, which is why we always do the evening EMH at Epcot and MK, so I'm pretty thrilled with this.

We (well, mostly I, DH was never really into the idea) considered doing the trifecta and getting HS too, but it doesn't really work on either of our Fridays. We're doing EMM there, so I'm not super worried about missing out on HS stuff, anyway, since TSL is taken care of.

We were so excited for the new after hours dates!! We're already doing Disney Villains at MK July 25, and now we're going to add DAH at AK July 22. We're so excited to get to experience AK at night! We haven't been since 2013, so Pandora, Tree of Life Awakenings, and Rivers of Light are all totally new to us. We've also never been in AK after dark! I sort of have an obsession with Disney parks after dark, which is why we always do the evening EMH at Epcot and MK, so I'm pretty thrilled with this.

We (well, mostly I, DH was never really into the idea) considered doing the trifecta and getting HS too, but it doesn't really work on either of our Fridays. We're doing EMM there, so I'm not super worried about missing out on HS stuff, anyway, since TSL is taken care of.
Nice! We’re doing DAH for MK. I’m considering DAH for HS and cancelling my EMM actually. With a skittish 5 year old though, I’m not sure there is enough for us to do. I never considered AK just because there’s just nothing for my 5 year old... as tempting as it is! Lol!!

Nice! We’re doing DAH for MK. I’m considering DAH for HS and cancelling my EMM actually. With a skittish 5 year old though, I’m not sure there is enough for us to do. I never considered AK just because there’s just nothing for my 5 year old... as tempting as it is! Lol!!
Cancelling EMM for DAH definitely crossed my mind, but our Fridays don't work. One is arrival day when we have Beaches and Cream booked during the DAH time. There don't seem to be any available reservations there the rest of the week, and it's a must do for us. Our last night we already have HDDR and the HEA fireworks dessert party booked, and I don't really want to deal with moving/changing those. I could definitely see HS being preferable to AK with a 5 year old, even just for TSL. I'm assuming "skittish" rules out ToT, though, which would be a big draw of that event. Of course, 3 hours is better than 1.5!

Cancelling EMM for DAH definitely crossed my mind, but our Fridays don't work. One is arrival day when we have Beaches and Cream booked during the DAH time. There don't seem to be any available reservations there the rest of the week, and it's a must do for us. Our last night we already have HDDR and the HEA fireworks dessert party booked, and I don't really want to deal with moving/changing those. I could definitely see HS being preferable to AK with a 5 year old, even just for TSL. I'm assuming "skittish" rules out ToT, though, which would be a big draw of that event. Of course, 3 hours is better than 1.5!
Yes! Definitely no TOT unless I want to scar him for life! Lol!! We do have HS for Friday night. Planning to eat at Jaleo then go to HS. I had the dessert party booked but I would probably cancel that. Oh nice, I also have HEA dessert party booked for our last night! HDDR crossed my mind too but I have BOG instead haha!

We are going July 5-8. Anyone think Rafiki Planet Watch will be open by then? I have an veterinary obsessed 10 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter