~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

ddluvsdisney said:
When are you going? Have you ever been in July before?

I am actually watching for someone. I have been there in July and it is way to hot. I live in Florida we go often.

Joining in!!!! Had to skip Disney this year because of job change but ready for next summer. Just waiting for a discount, wanting to stay AKL CL but have to wait and see.

Joining in!!!! Had to skip Disney this year because of job change but ready for next summer. Just waiting for a discount, wanting to stay AKL CL but have to wait and see.

That sounds great! We've never stayed at AKL but would like to.
Have you ever been in July before? This will be our first time.

ddluvsdisney said:

Where are you from? I miss planning my vacations. Now I live and hour and twenty minutes away. I used to live in Pennsylvania. What hotel do you plan on staying at?

tcp0421 said:
Where are you from? I miss planning my vacations. Now I live and hour and twenty minutes away. I used to live in Pennsylvania. What hotel do you plan on staying at?

I live in MA and we are staying at the Hard Rock this year b/ c my oldest said he's sick of Disney. :(
I wish I lived an hour away!!

ddluvsdisney said:
I live in MA and we are staying at the Hard Rock this year b/ c my oldest said he's sick of Disney. :(
I wish I lived an hour away!!

Oh no!! Sick of Disney? !?!? Lol it is nice to live so close we go often and sometimes stay for a long weekend. I love it. July is very hot and pretty much crowded but I'm sure you will have a great time.

tcp0421 said:
Oh no!! Sick of Disney? !?!? Lol it is nice to live so close we go often and sometimes stay for a long weekend. I love it. July is very hot and pretty much crowded but I'm sure you will have a great time.

We know it will be hot!! We've been in August a few times.
We'll only be at Disney for 1 day. The rest will be Uni/IOA and Sea World for a day.
I'm still psyched we're going we almost didn't.

ddluvsdisney said:
We know it will be hot!! We've been in August a few times.
We'll only be at Disney for 1 day. The rest will be Uni/IOA and Sea World for a day.
I'm still psyched we're going we almost didn't.

That's nice your going to some different places too. When we flew from PA it was always Disney. It wasn't until we moved down here we finally went to Sea World. I can actually go for a Sea World day. We love it there too. By the way is anyone in your party in the military? Just wondering if so you can get into sea world for free.

tcp0421 said:
That's nice your going to some different places too. When we flew from PA it was always Disney. It wasn't until we moved down here we finally went to Sea World. I can actually go for a Sea World day. We love it there too. By the way is anyone in your party in the military? Just wondering if so you can get into sea world for free.

No, no military.

We went in July in 2010. It is very hot and crowded, but have to go when school is out. We usually plan water parks for a couple of days. AKL is wonderful! My son could just stay at the pool all week. We want to try club level this time, but so far it is too expensive without any kind of discount.

Hello To All - Hope you had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. Midori and I were invited to a hop from house to house on Thanksgiving day. There were 28 of us all together including Children and this is how it went.

1st House 8:30AM - Your choice of Canadian Bacon and Egg Bisquits or Plain Egg Bisquits, Pastries, Juices and Fruit.

2nd House 12:00PM - 3 Assorted Soups and 4 Assorted Salad Buffet

3rd House (Our House) 3:00PM - 6 Assorted Appetizers

4th House 6:00PM - Thanksgiving Dinner. WOW!!!

5th House 9:00PM - Pot Luck - Assorted Desserts, Coffee and Hot Chocolate (We all brought a Dessert)

DD and I returned home at 1:30AM. :crazy2:

DD and I really enjoyed the day. We traveled in 4 very large SUV's. :drive: It had to be organized and the timing had to be perfect. The kids had a super time with games and activities at each house. ! AND ! it turned out to be a Super Thanksgiving Day. :yay:

RHMH said:
Hello To All - Hope you had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. Midori and I were invited to a hop from house to house on Thanksgiving day. There were 28 of us all together including Children and this is how it went.

1st House 8:30AM - Your choice of Canadian Bacon and Egg Bisquits or Plain Egg Bisquits, Pastries, Juices and Fruit.

5th House 9:00PM - Pot Luck - Assorted Desserts, Coffee and Hot Chocolate (We all brought a Dessert)

DD and I really enjoyed the day. We traveled in 4 very large SUV's. :drive: It had to be organized and the timing had to be perfect. The kids had a super time with games and activities at each house. ! AND ! it turned out to be a Super Thanksgiving Day. :yay:

That sounds amazing!! I have never heard of anything like that. What a great idea!! It does sound like a super day. :)

How interesting! Sounds like a lot of fun! We enjoyed our Thanksgiving too! Now, it looks like snow but nothing is actually reaching the ground. Wish it would actually snow. If it is going to be cold, I want a good reason for it. Think we are going to attempt putting up the lights today. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

That sounds amazing!! I have never heard of anything like that. What a great idea!! It does sound like a super day. :)

Thanks - This was the second time we have participated in this type of dinning. I could get disasterous if one thing gets out of whack.

How interesting! Sounds like a lot of fun! We enjoyed our Thanksgiving too! Now, it looks like snow but nothing is actually reaching the ground. Wish it would actually snow. If it is going to be cold, I want a good reason for it. Think we are going to attempt putting up the lights today. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

We put up our tree and lights yesterday. We can only hope for snow down here. When we get any snow or even a little bit of ice, the whole city goes into a panic. I can get crazy down here.

RHMH said:

How fun!!! Reminds me of the days of "progressive dinner parties". I am happy you all had a great Thanksgiving day!

Tyler and I enjoyed Epcot on Thanksgiving day, started off with a Segway tour (highly recommend), then lunch at Teppan Edo. We then walked over to DHS to obtain FP for Tower of Terror and perhaps ride it. Then remembered after walking over there we had in 40 minutes the "Behind the seeds tour", so grabbed FP and walked very quickly back to Epcot! Made it and the tour was really nice. Plan to do a comment card for our CM doing her college internship who was our guide. She did a really nice job. I will attempt later this week after things settle to get some photos posted. I finally got them all loaded on photobucket.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

nancy155 said:
How fun!!! Reminds me of the days of "progressive dinner parties". I am happy you all had a great Thanksgiving day!

Tyler and I enjoyed Epcot on Thanksgiving day, started off with a Segway tour (highly recommend), then lunch at Teppan Edo. We then walked over to DHS to obtain FP for Tower of Terror and perhaps ride it. Then remembered after walking over there we had in 40 minutes the "Behind the seeds tour", so grabbed FP and walked very quickly back to Epcot! Made it and the tour was really nice. Plan to do a comment card for our CM doing her college internship who was our guide. She did a really nice job. I will attempt later this week after things settle to get some photos posted. I finally got them all loaded on photobucket.

We did the Segway tour in Epcot in 2008. It was really fun!! Good thing you made it back. I can't wait to see pics. :)

Hey all! :wave2: Just checking in to see how everyone is and to check my ticker! LOL! No new Disney news here! Just work, work, work, start a new job in two weeks so chaotic trying to get everything finished up before I leave the current one!

Hope everyone is good!!

mo x

We really enjoyed the Progressive Dinner on Thanksgiving. What a day..:crazy2: Glad you enjoyed you Thanksgiving at Disney. :thumbsup2 . I am so so jealous. :hyper: Looking forward to viewing your pictures when you get rested and caught up..:cool1:

Hey all! :wave2: Just checking in to see how everyone is and to check my ticker! LOL! No new Disney news here! Just work, work, work, start a new job in two weeks so chaotic trying to get everything finished up before I leave the current one!

Hope everyone is good!!

mo x

Same to ya!!! :wave: Good luck on your new job. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter