~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

We made it and went to Sci Fi for dinner.... However Sarah was not working today. Had a great evening. Found both the cat decoration and the Arkansas razorback at the Ousbourne holiday lights. They are so beautiful. LOVE being at the parks during this time of the year. Weather is Beautiful

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

We made it and went to Sci Fi for dinner.... However Sarah was not working today. Had a great evening. Found both the cat decoration and the Arkansas razorback at the Ousbourne holiday lights. They are so beautiful. LOVE being at the parks during this time of the year. Weather is Beautiful

I am sorry Sarah was not working. Did they at least act like they new her? Glad you had a great evening. What did you eat?

I have a question. are you a Razorback fan? I graduated UA at Fayettevile.

Glad you are having a good time. We left the weekend before Osbourne Lights and MVMCP. We really want to see them one year, but I don't want to go during Christmas break...too expensive. Maybe in a couple years. Have a great time!

nancy155 said:

I LOVE the Osbourne lights!! I could stay there all night. Have fun.

We are having a great time. Yes, Bob they did act like they knew who Sarah was and I went away from my usual, which is the reuban... Had a burger. Will be going back to my usual next time. Not really a razorback fan... I attended graduate school at the university of Denver, so would have to say I am a Pioneer hockey fan. The lights and wishes were amazing tonight at magic kingdom. We hopped over to DHS and they were having a special dress rehearsal for the new show on Jack Sparrow. I thought it was pretty cool.

We are having a great time. Yes, Bob they did act like they knew who Sarah was and I went away from my usual, which is the reuban... Had a burger. Will be going back to my usual next time. Not really a razorback fan... I attended graduate school at the university of Denver, so would have to say I am a Pioneer hockey fan. The lights and wishes were amazing tonight at magic kingdom. We hopped over to DHS and they were having a special dress rehearsal for the new show on Jack Sparrow. I thought it was pretty cool.

Glad you are having fun! I heard the Jack Sparrow exhibit was cool....more interesting than Narnia, which in my opinion wasn't hard. Lol.

Nancy - Glad you are enjoying your time at our favorite place. Ruben Sandwich WOW!!! My favorite.:cool1: Looking forward to seeing pictures when you get back. I bet the decorations and lights are super neat...:thumbsup2 Tell Mickey and the Gang hello for us.

To All - Happy Thanksgiving to all and your families. May you and your families have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Midori and Bob

RHMH said:
Nancy - Glad you are enjoying your time at our favorite place. Ruben Sandwich WOW!!! My favorite.:cool1: Looking forward to seeing pictures when you get back. I bet the decorations and lights are super neat...:thumbsup2 Tell Mickey and the Gang hello for us.

To All - Happy Thanksgiving to all and your families. May you and your families have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Midori and Bob

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Midori and Bob

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Midori too! Hope you have a wonderful day!

happy Thanksgiving to all of my dis friends. I will make sure Mickey knows you wish him and the gang a wonderful holiday! Spent the day today at universal and islands of adventure. Loved Harry potter area. They did a great job with it!

nancy155 said:
happy Thanksgiving to all of my dis friends. I will make sure Mickey knows you wish him and the gang a wonderful holiday! Spent the day today at universal and islands of adventure. Loved Harry potter area. They did a great job with it!

We love WWoHP too!! They did do an awesome job. It's just sad that my oldest would rather go there now instead of Disney!! :( I know how could he???

I got my flights yesterday. I paid less than $850 for the 4 of us!!!! That is probably the cheapest flights I have ever gotten. Although we have never been in July before. We are used to paying through the nose for Spring break flights or end of August (which isn't that bad but not as cheap as this). So needless to say I am super excited!!

ddluvsdisney said:
Hi I'm jumping on this board. I was on the April board but the flights were ridiculous!!! We are sad b/c we like going that time of year but we can stay longer in the summer so that a bonus. No restrictions to get back for school.
We haven't booked anything yet- waiting for SW flights to come out. We know we're staying at the Hard Rock CL b/c DS15 and DH didn't want this to be a just Disney vacation. I was extremely sad about that but just happy to be going again. We'll be doing a day at Disney to make me and DS11 happy. I had even made a BOG ressie for April before we decided to cancel. So I know that will be our 1 park ressie when we go in July.

Anjalee~ I'm reposting this b/c I think it got missed. Not sure if you are still adding people to page 1, I saw you may not be able to go. :(. If not no big deal

ddluvsdisney said:
We love WWoHP too!! They did do an awesome job. It's just sad that my oldest would rather go there now instead of Disney!! :( I know how could he???

I know my son loved Universal, he liked all of the roller coasters. I too like roller coasters however the ones at Universal are pretty jerky for me. The Rocket one about killed me! LOL I will continue to be a die hard disney fan tho! We went to go see Twilight tonight at DTD.. Oh MY!! the theater is a "dine in theater" I had never seen this before, but I do know I wish they had them in Colorado! It made for an expensive movie, however the experience was worth it! Thursday is our Segway tour.. can hardly wait. The crowds today were worse than in July. I was shocked! It wasn't bad Friday, Sat, Sunday or Monday. Today got CRAZY BUSY!!

Anjalee~ I'm reposting this b/c I think it got missed. Not sure if you are still adding people to page 1, I saw you may not be able to go. :(. If not no big deal

Actually I didn't post it because I just didn't know what to post. Do you have specific dates or a place you are staying? I usually post when I have that info so I was just waiting. Let me know what you want me to post, and I will be happy to update the list.

You are right. We may not be going in July, but we are not sure yet. Waiting for after the holidays to decide.

anjalee6 said:
Actually I didn't post it because I just didn't know what to post. Do you have specific dates or a place you are staying? I usually post when I have that info so I was just waiting. Let me know what you want me to post, and I will be happy to update the list.

You are right. We may not be going in July, but we are not sure yet. Waiting for after the holidays to decide.

Sorry about that! We will be at Hard Rock CL July 2-13. I can't wait!!

nancy155 said:
I know my son loved Universal, he liked all of the roller coasters. I too like roller coasters however the ones at Universal are pretty jerky for me. The Rocket one about killed me! LOL I will continue to be a die hard disney fan tho! We went to go see Twilight tonight at DTD.. Oh MY!! the theater is a "dine in theater" I had never seen this before, but I do know I wish they had them in Colorado! It made for an expensive movie, however the experience was worth it! Thursday is our Segway tour.. can hardly wait. The crowds today were worse than in July. I was shocked! It wasn't bad Friday, Sat, Sunday or Monday. Today got CRAZY BUSY!!

I went on the Hulk once last yr.- never again!!! And I love rollercoasters! I think I'm getting old lol. I wouldn't try RRR. My DS11 loves the coasters. DS15 not at all.
I too am die hard Disney. I go to Uni/IOA for them. I would much rather be just at Disney for the whole vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter