Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

DS to Blizzard Beach?

It may be too early to ask as BB isn’t open yet but we have breakfast at DS then planning on BB. Do I need to go DS to a resort then resort to BB? Thanks!

DS to Blizzard Beach?

It may be too early to ask as BB isn’t open yet but we have breakfast at DS then planning on BB. Do I need to go DS to a resort then resort to BB? Thanks!
It is too early, but I don't recall there ever being direct service between BB & DS within my 15-year memory. I don't see why they would start now.

Are there buses to Fantasia Garden mini golf? Or would it be easier to drive or take Lyft.
No there are not. In the past we took a bus to the Swan but I’m not sure Disney buses are still serving the Swan/Dolphin. If you have your own car I would recommend that. Lyft is another option.

No there are not. In the past we took a bus to the Swan but I’m not sure Disney buses are still serving the Swan/Dolphin. If you have your own car I would recommend that. Lyft is another option.
That’s what I thought. I was contemplating canceling our rental car, but I’ll keep it.

But the boats are running during theme park hours. It's 0.3 mi. from the Swan/Dolphin boat dock.

Or you can walk from the Boardwalk. It's 0.6 mi. from the Boardwalk bus stop.

Or 0.8 mi. from the Epcot Skyliner station.

But the boats are running during theme park hours. It's 0.3 mi. from the Swan/Dolphin boat dock.

Or you can walk from the Boardwalk. It's 0.6 mi. from the Boardwalk bus stop.

Or 0.8 mi. from the Epcot Skyliner station.
We’ll be coming from the GF and then plan to go to Disney Springs after playing for lunch. I think it’ll be easier just to keep the rental car and drive. It’ll certainly be faster than waiting for buses.

We’ll be coming from the GF and then plan to go to Disney Springs after playing for lunch. I think it’ll be easier just to keep the rental car and drive. It’ll certainly be faster than waiting for buses.
If you’re only getting the rental
car to travel to and from Fantasia, Lyft would be exponentially less expensive.

I considered renting a car for our upcoming trip so we could go off property for food options but I just couldn’t justify it once I thought about the price of the car and resort parking.

If you’re only getting the rental
car to travel to and from Fantasia, Lyft would be exponentially less expensive.

I considered renting a car for our upcoming trip so we could go off property for food options but I just couldn’t justify it once I thought about the price of the car and resort parking.
It’s not just for Fantasia, but travel all around while we’re there. I’m a DVC member staying on points; so I don’t have to pay for parking.

Can someone tell me how to get from VGF to Topilino’s Terrace for a 9:35 a.m. breakfast reservation? If we have to take a Lyft we will, but was hoping to use free Disney transportation. Thank you 🙏
I don't think anyone answered your question, so I will try.
From VGF take the bus to DHS. Then take the skyliner from DHS to Caribbean Beach Resort and transfer there to the Skyliner to Riviera Resort. ( Or you could walk to The Riviera from the Caribbean Beach Skyliner station ). The rule of thumb is to allow 90 minutes for transportation between distant resorts when you need to be on time for a restaurant reservation, so you’d want to be out at the VGF bus stop by 8am. And check the bus and Skyliner starting time schedules associated with DHS park opening to be sure it will work.

Last edited:
Just a note @reese3434 that you may need to ask to be put on the Epcot Skyliner at that time and possibly show them your reservation to be able to ride that line as the line to Epcot isn't running that early in the morning. The cabins are moving as people come from the Boardwalk resorts and Riviera but, they're not normally allowing everyone to head toward's Epcot without a reservation.

I am pretty sure the answer is in here somewhere, is there busses directly from Animal Kingdom to Disney Springs?

What's the best option for getting from AKL - Kidani over to Wilderness Lodge to eat at Geyser Point? We will have a car (driving from PA) but I assume since I can't make a dining rez at Geyser Point, I won't be allowed to park there? Only option I can think would be park at TTC > Monorail to MK > Boat to WL? Is there a more direct option that I'm missing?

I am pretty sure the answer is in here somewhere, is there busses directly from Animal Kingdom to Disney Springs?

No, but you can take a direct bus from Animal Kingdom to Saratoga Springs and then walk to Disney Springs from there. I believe the Congress Park stop is the closest one to DS.

What's the best option for getting from AKL - Kidani over to Wilderness Lodge to eat at Geyser Point? We will have a car (driving from PA) but I assume since I can't make a dining rez at Geyser Point, I won't be allowed to park there? Only option I can think would be park at TTC > Monorail to MK > Boat to WL? Is there a more direct option that I'm missing?

That works, or you can take a bus from AKL to AK and then transfer to the WL bus. Or you could take a bus from AKL to MK and then the boat to WL from there.

No, buses from the parks to Disney Springs have not been reinstated yet.

You can do as suggested above and take a bus to Saratoga Springs and then walk to DS or, if you don't want to walk as far, you may take a bus from AK to any resort and then get off at that resort and take a bus to Disney Springs.

DS to Blizzard Beach?

Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort (opening March 22) and Shades of Green Guests have direct bus service to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.
All other Walt Disney World Resort hotels need to take a bus to Disney’s Animal Kingdom and transfer to a shuttle for Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Take the Coronado Springs bus and ask the driver. You may need to be dropped off at that resort. However in the past that same bus went to Blizzard Beach as part of that run. You may be able to just stay on that bus.

What is the best way to get from MK to the Poly without the monorail? Would it be boat, or monorail to TTC then walk to Poly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter