Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Does anyone know if there is a van service that could bring 2 mobility scooters (standard size) and a party of 4 from WL to parks? I am trying to find alternate ways to parks so that we may avoid the bus aspect of transport. Boat to MK will work with possible transfer to monorail for Epcot. hoping to be able to streamline our transport needs.

Does anyone know if there is a van service that could bring 2 mobility scooters (standard size) and a party of 4 from WL to parks? I am trying to find alternate ways to parks so that we may avoid the bus aspect of transport. Boat to MK will work with possible transfer to monorail for Epcot. hoping to be able to streamline our transport needs.
The monorail to Epcot has not run since the parks reopened so you would need to find transportation there too.

Is there a particular reason you wish to avoid the buses? My parents each use scooters at Disney and have found the drivers to be very helpful loading them onto the buses. So convenient!

I read an article here this week about the challenges that will be posed to guests who use wheelchairs once MDE is no longer functioning. They mentioned that finding transportation for her electric wheelchair is challenging at the best of times as very few places offer transportation services that can handle electric wheelchairs/scooters. Those that do are in high demand and therefore often unreliable if you want to be somewhere at a specific time. Here's the article they wrote: https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/the-accessibility-problem-of-cancelling-magical-express/

I have used busses before with my parents with 1 scooter. Getting 1 on usually no big deal. 2 would potentially put you across 2 busses. Especially since scooter use has been increasing over the years. just trying to find a quicker more efficient way from point A to point B.

I have used busses before with my parents with 1 scooter. Getting 1 on usually no big deal. 2 would potentially put you across 2 busses. Especially since scooter use has been increasing over the years. just trying to find a quicker more efficient way from point A to point B.
In the past Disney put 2 scooters on a bus. Even if they're only doing 1 right now, they would put 2 from the same family on. My parents used 2 scooters last trip and we were always on the same bus. If we arrived and there was 1 scooter in front of us we'd just wait for the next bus so we could all go together.

I do believe there is only 1 scooter per gondola on the Skyliner so that would mean separating into 2 groups.

If you're looking for quick and efficient with 2 scooters, Disney buses to the EP, DHS and AK are your best option for sure!

Quick question....Does bus service run from EPCOT to the TTC? We are staying off property for the first time in March and will only be in the parks 1 day. We'll be leaving our rental car at the TTC and starting our morning at MK. Then hoping to the other parks and ending our day at EPCOT. Since the monorail isn't running, is there a bus that now runs from EPCOT to the TTC or will we need to catch a Lyft to get back to our car at the TTC. We normally stay at BC or CR so we have always just either walked back to our resort from EPCOT or taken the monorail from EPCOT to the TTC and transferred monorails to the CR. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question :goodvibes

how would I get from:

1. Poly to Riviera for Topolino’s at 11am?
2. Topolino’s to DS
3. DS back to Poly — how long is that last trip because we have to be back at Poly by 3:30pm.

how would I get from:

1. Poly to Riviera for Topolino’s at 11am?
2. Topolino’s to DS
3. DS back to Poly — how long is that last trip because we have to be back at Poly by 3:30pm.
1. Bus to DHS. Skyliner to Caribbean Beach then Skyliner to Riviera.
2. Riviera to DS - bus
3. DS to Poly - bus

Quick question....Does bus service run from EPCOT to the TTC? We are staying off property for the first time in March and will only be in the parks 1 day. We'll be leaving our rental car at the TTC and starting our morning at MK. Then hoping to the other parks and ending our day at EPCOT. Since the monorail isn't running, is there a bus that now runs from EPCOT to the TTC or will we need to catch a Lyft to get back to our car at the TTC. We normally stay at BC or CR so we have always just either walked back to our resort from EPCOT or taken the monorail from EPCOT to the TTC and transferred monorails to the CR. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question :goodvibes
I don't believe there is a direct bus to TTC from Epcot. However you could take a bus to The Poly and walk to TTC. Or take The Magic Kingdom bus and then the TTC bus or Monorail from there .

I don't believe there is a direct bus to TTC from Epcot. However you could take a bus to The Poly and walk to TTC. Or take The Magic Kingdom bus and then the TTC bus or Monorail from there .
Is this a guess or do you know this for sure? With the Epcot monorail not running from the TTC, I can see them offering a bus service but I don't know this for sure. It would be good to hear from someone there or who has recently been at WDW.

It has been a minute since I have been to Disney and with the Monorail not fully running I need help...

Best (fastest) way from MK to Epcot and AK to Epcot. (We are staying at CBR - not sure if bus to CBR then Skyliner to Epcot would be good)

Thank you in advance!

Is this a guess or do you know this for sure? With the Epcot monorail not running from the TTC, I can see them offering a bus service but I don't know this for sure. It would be good to hear from someone there or who has recently been at WDW.
I am a transportation cast member and there are no direct buses to TTC with the exception of Magic Kingdom or Epcot if the monorail is down. In this case thought there are no buses from Epcot to TTC.

I am a transportation cast member and there are no direct buses to TTC with the exception of Magic Kingdom or Epcot if the monorail is down. In this case thought there are no buses from Epcot to TTC.
Even now with the Epcot monorail not running?

1-800-WDW-RIDE. There are no buses to the Transportation and Ticket Center from Epcot. Are you messing with me or joking around?
Nope! Not messing with you at all!

Normally (as you said) when the Epcot monorail ‘is down’ a bus is offered from the TTC to Epcot and back. How is a ‘normal guest’ supposed to know its different right now??

This question came up when a guest planned to park at TTC and go to MK. From there they planned to hop to Epcot. The question was, can they take a bus directly from MK to Epcot and at the end of the night take a bus from Epcot to their car at TTC. Seems like a very valid question wouldn’t you agree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter