Official Grand Floridian Photo Thread

GrandFloridian81.jpg

GrandFloridian76.jpg

GrandFloridian56.jpg

GrandFloridian55.jpg

GrandFloridian47.jpg

GrandFloridian38.jpg

Those are great photos! Can you please tell me where the hamster cage is. I would love to see in person.

I did not take the Hamster Cage pic, my wife did. I just asked her where it is and she said she forgot. LOL.

Its defenitly in the main building however.

Anyone have a good picture of the hidden characters in the carpets in the hallways? I meant to get a picture when we were there, but I forgot! I will have to when we go back.

:cloud9:
ahhhh, that's pretty close to what i go to sleep in & wake up to every day (the comforter, bedskirt, drapes, & pillows, plus a few extra pillows shown in other pix). took a lot of time & patience (e-bay & mousesurplus warehouse), but sooooooo worth it (btw, found a few GF prints, & intend to paint a copy of the lobby tapestry for over the bed).

now if i could just figure out a way to get the same view out of my windows...;)

thats awesome! and I agree, that darn view is the best part!

Yep here ya go......just the characters not the whole carpet
DSC00985.jpg
DSC00986.jpg
DSC00988.jpg
DSC00987.jpg

I guess it pays to look down!!! I NEVER KNEW THIS!!! Will have to check it out in Dec. Is it all the carpets in the hallways?

Halloween at the GF 2006

IMG_3573.jpg

Room Service

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

Mickey Dome

IMG_3698.jpg

Milk and Cookies
IMG_3697.jpg

Boca Chica Sign

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter