Official Grand Floridian Photo Thread

All I can say is.....breath taking! I plan on touring this hotel! I guess someday I will be able to afford it but for now thanks for the pictures....keep em coming!

Here's some photos from my December stay :goodvibes (sorry about the size of some of the photos, I can't seem to resize them).

One of the pretty lighted deers:
DSC00928-1.jpg

Main entrance:
DSC00758.jpg

Beach:
DSC00919.jpg

Monorail:
DSC00816.jpg

Comfy seating area at the RPC:
DSC00710-1.jpg

Room 4414 RPC - most comfortable beds ever:
DSC00689.jpg

Room 4414 RPC - view to the right (Epcot in the distance):
DSC00743.jpg

and straight on:
DSC00744.jpg

All I can say is WOW! Thank you everyone for the wonderful pictures. We are in the planning stage. Showing these to my DH is going to help get us to GF.

More photographs please!

:cloud9:
ahhhh, that's pretty close to what i go to sleep in & wake up to every day (the comforter, bedskirt, drapes, & pillows, plus a few extra pillows shown in other pix). took a lot of time & patience (e-bay & mousesurplus warehouse), but sooooooo worth it (btw, found a few GF prints, & intend to paint a copy of the lobby tapestry for over the bed).

now if i could just figure out a way to get the same view out of my windows...;)

Thanks for adding new pics!:goodvibes Did you have a nice stay??:)

I have just about a month left til we get to go back...LOVE THAT PLACE.:lovestruc

Lives4Disney :)

The GF is the best resort at WDW bar none. The service is also immpeccable. The only problem I have is that I just luv Epcot, so I prefer the resorts around Crescent Lake so I can walk to Epcot.

On this last trip in May, We were at the BWI for 9 nights then GF for three nights. Going back in December and will be staying at the YC for 7 nights. I am sure we will be staying at the GF again in the future since my wife luvs it there, and we all know who holds the purse strings. :)

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos!!!

The GF is the best resort at WDW bar none. The service is also immpeccable. The only problem I have is that I just luv Epcot, so I prefer the resorts around Crescent Lake so I can walk to Epcot.

On this last trip in May, We were at the BWI for 9 nights then GF for three nights. Going back in December and will be staying at the YC for 7 nights. I am sure we will be staying at the GF again in the future since my wife luvs it there, and we all know who holds the purse strings. :)

We usually do a split between YC & GF for that same reason!

We are doing a week at the YC and a week at the GF RPC....that has become our standard summer split. Over Easter we did a Swan/GF split. We like the Epcot - MK splits.::yes:: YOu get the best of both worlds. Being able to walk b/f from Epcot and MGM is great - especially if you have to go during busy times like we do due to kids' schedules.

Thanks for posting the great pics.:)

Lives4Disney

We are doing a week at the YC and a week at the GF RPC....that has become our standard summer split. Over Easter we did a Swan/GF split. We like the Epcot - MK splits.::yes:: YOu get the best of both worlds. Being able to walk b/f from Epcot and MGM is great - especially if you have to go during busy times like we do due to kids' schedules.

Thanks for posting the great pics.:)

Lives4Disney

AT first I thought I was the only one that would do a split to get both sides....but glad to see there are others. Well, at least two others so far.

This upcoming trip to the YC will be my first time there. This is actually going to be a little different for us, but I like experimenting - We will be taking a two week cruise from LA thru the Panama canal which ends in Ft Lauderdale. Then we will fly over to Orlando, and then xfer to the YC and should be there in the middle of December for the Christmas stuff.

AT first I thought I was the only one that would do a split to get both sides....but glad to see there are others. Well, at least two others so far.

This upcoming trip to the YC will be my first time there. This is actually going to be a little different for us, but I like experimenting - We will be taking a two week cruise from LA thru the Panama canal which ends in Ft Lauderdale. Then we will fly over to Orlando, and then xfer to the YC and should be there in the middle of December for the Christmas stuff.

Sounds like a great trip! Have fun!!:)

I think you will really like the YC. :goodvibes Teh GF and YC are our WDW favorites.

Lives4Disney :)

The GF and the YC are our favorites, too!

It's the best of both worlds and two great resorts!:goodvibes

Have a great trip -- the canal cruise plus WDW sounds awesome!

Can you please tell me where I can find the "Victorian Hamster Cage"?

I love those pics. These are preparing (and exciting) my palate until I go to the GF in a couple of months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter