Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

So happy to report we done with our FE gifts. Now to organize them in baggies with labels. I think I will leave off cabin numbers until closer to departure. That way if Disneyfun1 changes rooms again, I won't have to cross out and write a new cabin number. Just kidding!:rotfl2:

So happy to report we done with our FE gifts. Now to organize them in baggies with labels. I think I will leave off cabin numbers until closer to departure. That way if Disneyfun1 changes rooms again, I won't have to cross out and write a new cabin number. Just kidding!:rotfl2:

LOL!!!!:thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

I should have proofread my post. I meant to say "we are done" with our FE gifts. Now Disneyfun1 can make fun of my grammer.

I'm sure he knows we're all laughing WITH him.
Besides - it WAS funny.
Even he was poking fun of the # of changes.
Can't wait to meet everyone and put names to the faces.
Just about 2 more weeks....

FE gifts are done and ready to be shipped to CBR. I cannot believe we leave in 10 days:banana::banana:

Cannot wait to meet everyone:thumbsup2

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that a week from today I will be having the maps and list printed. Meaning any changed to rooms and such made on or after Thursday June 14th will have to be updated on linda's Door on the ship. If there are any errors on the sheets I have posted please call them out before next thursday so I can have them fixed.

Thanks all.

I would be great if everyone "like froggy just did" would give us their cabin numbers when they get them. Then we could update our personal lists as much as possible. Thanks for the great job you are doing.

After trips to 2 Walmarts, 2 Targets, FedEx Kinkos, Office Max, Office Depot, Michael's, and KMart, I'm glad to say I have all my supplies and am ready to assemble my FE gifts.

Yay for DD's afternoon nap!!!!

Yay! You have a home! :cloud9:

The FE list is updated.
Make sure to post your cabin on the PCC3.0 room # thread as well- so the big list is updated too.

I know, finally! I am pretty happy with our cabin assignment. We were kinda hoping for a Category 4, but I will definitely take an Aft cabin with the huge verandah. We are directly below where we were in October so I am thrilled. We love the over-sized verandahs. Won't be too much longer - can't wait :)

ok everyone, maps are now printed. The image on the first page is the one thats printed so any updates from here on in should be posted on linda's door.

See ya on the dream!!!

We are about 75% done with our FE gifts. This has been a real team effort. Half of our gifts are being done in NH and the other half here in TX. Just have a few more things to do with them. It's getting so CLOSE! Yay! This is going to be so fun.

Have to say...I'm listening to ABBA right now (just saw Mamma Mia so its in my head) and just heard "SOS" and the bananas keep in time to the beat
:banana::banana::banana:

LOL!

Look out Mickey, here we come!

We are about 75% done with our FE gifts. This has been a real team effort. Half of our gifts are being done in NH and the other half here in TX. Just have a few more things to do with them. It's getting so CLOSE! Yay! This is going to be so fun.

Have to say...I'm listening to ABBA right now (just saw Mamma Mia so its in my head) and just heard "SOS" and the bananas keep in time to the beat
:banana::banana::banana:

LOL!

Look out Mickey, here we come!

I've been working on mine all week! This is our first cruise, first FE exchange and I've learned a few lessons. :eek: But they've been fun to make and I'm pleased with how they turned out. I crank D-Cot or WDW/DL music while I'm working and the time flies!

My FE should be here today!! So excited!

ZenDisney - Carla, Gilchrist, and Laykin - are in cabin number 10024.

:-( ya just missed it, maps have been printed. I will try and hand write you in if I can manage.

Linda, can you post the info on your door to be safe?

:-( ya just missed it, maps have been printed. I will try and hand write you in if I can manage.

Linda, can you post the info on your door to be safe?

Will do! :thumbsup2
Boy- just a day late. But don't worry zendisney- your info get out there.

Mike- How about we put a little sign in the conference room too, when people are picking up their maps- they can see this change (and any more we learn about between now and then)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!