Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

Hi
I noticed a discrepany while labelling the FE gifts.
Correct on the Post your room forum is "5186 fast43", not 5168.
That's all so far.

Brenda

Hi
I noticed a discrepany while labelling the FE gifts.
Correct on the Post your room forum is "5186 fast43", not 5168.
That's all so far.

Brenda

Thanks Brenda! :thumbsup2. Typo on my part, it looks like Mike had it correctly on the map.

I need more people to double check and make sure everyone can be found!

This is a great point, the pdf in post 2 is up to date as per my info so please look it over and speak up if there are issues.

Thanks. :-)

Woohoo!!!! Just finished making our FE! Just need to put the dowel through the top and add ribbon! Excited to say that everything will be done by the end of the weekend!

3+ weeks!!!!

Whew! Finally finished formatting my FE gifts! I hate it when technology doesn't cooperate and behaves smarter than US!!! :laughing:

Now on to assembly.

It's getting close, folks!!!! 3 weeks and 10 hours until I'm in the World!

But who's counting????

We are all done our gifts / FE / and Door decorations. Its all packed and ready to go. Now I'm just waiting till the last min to print out all the maps and ballets for you fine folks.

We have everything we need for our FE gifts, but we must stop procrastinating the assembly process! Maybe we should delay that first glass of wine until AFTER we finish . . .

Probably no shock by now, but sorry to report once again, and hopefully now the final time, we have changed rooms once again.

Long story, but our orig cabin class had 1 opening and saved us $500 to go back to it, so now we are in cabin 9154, an 8B stateroom.

Probably no shock by now, but sorry to report once again, and hopefully now the final time, we have changed rooms once again.

Long story, but our orig cabin class had 1 opening and saved us $500 to go back to it, so now we are in cabin 9154, an 8B stateroom.

Changes made. You still have 3 weeks- it'll be fun to see how many more cabin assignments you can get! ;)

Changes made. You still have 3 weeks- it'll be fun to see how many more cabin assignments you can get! ;)

ok, well i started with a room, then GTY, then got assigned a HA room we didnt like, then paid to upgrade to verandah, then paid again for bigger room, now back to original type of room with a cabin number, so far thats 5 in the last 3 months or so.....we shall see!!:rotfl2:

Just checked and we are still in GTY status! Wish DCL would hurry up and assign us! Will update as soon as wel know :)

Your FE gift will have the wrong cabin number on it! Sorry! But glad you are happy with your room now!

See you in 3 weeks!

TTFN :tigger:

PDF updated,,,, Again,,, :lmao:

Its going to be here in no time.

Thank you!! Ill try not to have you redo it on our account again!!:thumbsup2

Meh, I would happily update it a 100 more times if it meant you got the cabin you had hoped for.

Its all good. :)

just wanted to let you know again, we just changed our room # to........oh wait, ill save that until next week! :rotfl2:

Got our FE suitcase all packed and closed for the final time. It weighs 48 pounds so no more can go in it. Yipee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter