Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

I can only say WOW! These lists are great. I can't wait. Still working on my gift, but it won't take long now.

looks like we will more than likely be getting a new cabin # today, waiting to hear back from DCL if they move us or not, if not, we are more than likely just going to pay and upgrade to a verandah room, so hopefully i will have it updated soon.

ok, i just gave Tracey at DU the ok to move us to a Cat 5D verandah cabin right now, we have 3 rooms in mind, so as soon as i hear back from her which one we got(hopefully they didnt sell out already!), ill let you all know our new cabin number.

Just got our new cabin!!! we are now in cabin 6546! Thanks to Tracey at DU for all her hard work today in getting this done for us!

I remember reading on one of these lists about a door decorating contest? Did we need to sign up for that as well?

I remember reading on one of these lists about a door decorating contest? Did we need to sign up for that as well?

I did post a thread to sign up for the door decorating, but realized that just by virtue of being on the FE list- you are automatically IN! Your map for delivering gifts will also include the ballots for voting- so as you deliver, you can decide the best door and the best FE.

No problem if you don't want to decorate- but if you do- you are in the running.

That reminds me... I really need to start planning.... :hourglass

HI all, Just to update again, we just changed cabins again-should be for the last time now.

Now we are in cabin # 7604, we moved up to a 4C cabin just now

Was hoping to finish the adult gifts for the FE by Monday but I had to order a few things to complete them...Making the actual FE tomorrow...I will cut out the pockets while Mom is at church tomorrow and then get it sewn up in the afternoon...need to organize the kids' gifts tomorrow and Monday....will have to finish up everything next weekend as long as everything arrives that I need!

Having a fun time doing this!

TTFN :tigger:

Where do I find the master list? Is it the PDF that's posted on the first post of the thread? If so, some of the corrections aren't made.....

Where do I find the master list? Is it the PDF that's posted on the first post of the thread? If so, some of the corrections aren't made.....

The master list is the 1st post of the thread. I am no longer posting updates of the pdfs as we will be handing out the final version on the ship.

Feel free to call out errors if you feel I might have missed something.

The master list is the 1st post of the thread. I am no longer posting updates of the pdfs as we will be handing out the final version on the ship.

Feel free to call out errors if you feel I might have missed something.

I want ahead and posted my current version of the pdf so feel free to check it over.

can anyone tell me, regarding luggage tags, we received ours for our old room, which say 6512 F on them, i assume means forward?? We are now moved to midship. I was told to cross out the old room and put in the new one, but is anyone else in midship and does it have an M there instead of an F?

can anyone tell me, regarding luggage tags, we received ours for our old room, which say 6512 F on them, i assume means forward?? We are now moved to midship. I was told to cross out the old room and put in the new one, but is anyone else in midship and does it have an M there instead of an F?
We are mid ship and, yes, there an 'M' after our room number. :thumbsup2

Denice and everyone- please let me know about any errors you see. I want our map/list to be as accurate as possible once we board the ship. You can post here or send me a PM.

If we do miss some changes, especially any last minute changes/upgrades at the port- make sure to come by cabin 9576 and mark your updates on my door once we board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter