**Official February 2024 Thread**

T - 1 day for me!!! But for everyone traveling this week into President's Day weekend and beyond, be aware Genie+ for MULTIPLE PARKS sold OUT yesterday (Feb 12). It is currently 7:11 am ET on Feb 13 and all Genie+ options are still available. But definitely something to keep an eye on.

Happy travels!
Safe travels, we leave in 5 days (Sunday). Thanks for the update we will def be keeping an eye on that. Likely getting it at midnight if we are gonna get Genie+.

Is it me or is the week leading up to Disney vacay take FOREVER....LOL

T - 1 day for me!!! But for everyone traveling this week into President's Day weekend and beyond, be aware Genie+ for MULTIPLE PARKS sold OUT yesterday (Feb 12). It is currently 7:11 am ET on Feb 13 and all Genie+ options are still available. But definitely something to keep an eye on.

Happy travels!
Thanks for the heads up, and safe travels! Maybe DH and I will tag team—he stays up late to get Genie+ and I get up early to make the first LLs…
Safe travels, we leave in 5 days (Sunday). Thanks for the update we will def be keeping an eye on that. Likely getting it at midnight if we are gonna get Genie+.

Is it me or is the week leading up to Disney vacay take FOREVER....LOL
We leave on Sunday, too! Except for me time’s passing too quickly—I’m not nearly as far along with packing as I’d hoped to be 😬

We came, we saw, we rode it all, even in the pouring down rain. Hard to believe we've been back home for 3 days already!! My son kept a list, in order, of what we rode and the other fun things that happened. I need his list so I can do my trip report. All I can say is TRON!!! We rode it twice, loved it.

We came, we saw, we rode it all, even in the pouring down rain. Hard to believe we've been back home for 3 days already!! My son kept a list, in order, of what we rode and the other fun things that happened. I need his list so I can do my trip report. All I can say is TRON!!! We rode it twice, loved it.

I'm debating doing a trip report. I didn't keep a lot of notes and would have to go by my photos but I may do a short one. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I rode tron twice as well and got to ride Guardians back to back because I did virtual queue and as we were about to board it was time for my lightening lane so I was able to jump right back in line. It couldn't have been better timing.

We got back home yesterday! Fun trip overall, a few frustrations (mostly related to Genie+, which I found far more difficult to use than when DH and I went to Disneyland in October 2022--probably due to the increased crowds of a holiday week) but overall outweighed by fun. I took trip notes; still deciding if I want to do a report or not. I'm worried I'd start it and never finish.

I always wait for discounts. :) But I will be booking February 2025 when the discounts come out. :)
Yeah I am trying to decide when I wanna do my solo trip. Originally I wanted to hit up one of the halloween or Christmas parties but now I'm not sure. Trying to pay a few things off so I may postpone until next year but all this depends on discounts that come available.

We have a DCL cruise booked for May 2025. It's out of Port Canaveral so we could potentially do a few days at WDW before or after--but we won't book for Feb. :(
Oh that will be fun! We have never done a Disney Cruise so maybe one day we will.

I might try to hit Flower and Garden Festival next year.

My sisters, daughter and a couple nieces did the flower and Garden Festival on our girls trip in 2021. I loved seeing all the topiaries and flowers. I'd like to do it again sometime just to see those. I'm not a foodie and I don't drink so I don't care about the food booths or anything though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter