*****Official February 2012 Thread!*****

I can't wait!!! DH, DS (11), DS (7) and I are heading down Feb. 1 thru the 12th!!:cool1::yay: It's been 2 years since we've been to The World, and we are EXCITED!!!!

All of a sudden I just feel SO excited about our trip!!!!! :dance3: I cannot WAIT to be at Disney!

DD and I leave in 38 days for 7 days of vacation....I guess I really, really need it because I am just so excited!

Here are our ADR's (and yes, I totally realize that I went a little crazy with the ADRs!) :laughing:

Feb 7 @ 5pm at Tony's (arrival day....very little planned and then head to MK for dinner--new place for us--we've never been there)

Feb 8 @ 5pm at Crystal Palace (favorite!)

Feb 9 @ 12:20pm at LeCellier (super favorite!)
@ 7:50pm at Rose & Crown (hoping to see Illuminations from the patio--first time here)

Feb 10 @ 11:00am at Yak & Yeti (loved our lunch there last year!)
@ 5:20pm at Boma (most favorite! I LOVE Boma! tried to fit it in twice....maybe next time)

Feb 11 @ 4:00pm at Wolfgang Puck (our favorite meal from last year--we had a super waitress. DD doesn't know it but we are going to dinner and then to see Cirque du Soleil)

Feb 12 @ 12:30pm at Mama Melrose (enjoyed this with DS a few years ago)

Feb 13 @ 8:00am at 1900 Park Fare (looking forward to breakfast with Mary Poppins!)
@ 12:45pm at Coral Reef (new one for us! I think DD will like this one)
@ 6:15pm at Restaurant Marrakesh (another new one for us but we want to see the belly dancers!)

Ok everybody! I'm back! Still not totally better, but better enough :) I think I have everything updated. If I missed anyone or anything let me know!

We are down to 5 weeks from today! :cool1:

We are going Feb 3-11 and we are staying at the Grand Floridian! I cant believe that we are going to be staying there! DW has a conference and we got a room rate that was too good to pass on.:cool1:

Does anyone have any special plans if you are going to be in WDW on Valentine's Day??? Looking for some ideas. I thought about surprising everyone w/ the Wishes Dessert Party, but have never been. Thoughts...
:love::love::love:

Ooh! I just found this thread. I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here. I'll be in the World from Feb 3-12 with my daughters ages 16 and 14. We are celebrating our family reunion, I returned from a yearlong tour in Afghanistan 3 weeks ago. We visited Disneyland here in CA before I left, and I figured a trip across country was appropriate for my return. We're staying at CBR in a pirate themed room. I requested a second floor room in bldg 35 or 38 facing the lake. We'll see if that pans out, I hope so.

ADRs are as follows:

4th - Crystal Palace character breakfast
4th - Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue dinner
5th - The Wave dinner
5th - Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
6th - Le Cellier dinner
7th - Sci Fi Dine in Theater dinner
8th - Tusker House character lunch
8th - Rainforest Cafe dinner

The dining reservations aren't showing up on the Disney website and I'm far too lazy right now to look at my confirmations, but that's the gist. We're not making any reservations for the rest of the trip for the sake of spontaneity. We can decide each day which park to visit based on stuff that we missed or really want to experience again. The only for sure plan we have for the last 3 days of park visiting is on the 11th, we WILL see the electrical parade. I haven't seen it since I was a kid at Disneyland and I really want to share it with my kids, it was my most vivid memory of Disney when I was little.

We will be having some groceries delivered from gardengrocer.com so most breakfasts will be in the room. I so cannot wait to get there, just 1 month left!

Arrive on the 26th but ~ my kids have winter recess from school the week prior sooo, I'm thinking we might head down early and stay off-site a few days. I'm worse than the kids when it comes to patience - I want to go NOW !!

Our family will arrive on Feb 1 for a last minute planned stay in a one bedroom lakeview at BLT.
Surprised how easy it was to get ADR's at the places we wanted with planning done less then a month away.

I'm late to the party as well but we'll be at WDW the week of Valentine's Day! I'm so excited!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: I've been a million times but we actually have a newbie going with us this time so I am stoked! I just wish there weren't so much refurbishing going on for her first trip to the world. Oh well, what can you do? LOL!

There are 4 peeps in our group. Myself (33), My DH (39), My Brother (30), and the newbie his Girlfriend (24)!!!!

Date Park Dinner

Sunday Feb 12th Magic Kingdom Ohana
Monday Feb 13th DHS Kouzzina
Tuesday Feb 14th Epcot Coral Reef
Wednesday Feb 15th Animal Kingdom Whispering Canyon
Thursday Feb 16th Magic Kingdom Free Choice
Friday Feb 17th Epcot Biergarten

Date Park Dinner

Sunday Feb 12th Magic Kingdom Ohana
Monday Feb 13th DHS Kouzzina
Tuesday Feb 14th Epcot Coral Reef
Wednesday Feb 15th Animal Kingdom Whispering Canyon
Thursday Feb 16th Magic Kingdom Free Choice
Friday Feb 17th Epcot Biergarten

Hello fellow North Carolinian, Looks like we'll be in the World the same week and eating at Coral Reef on Valentine's Day. What time is your ADR?

PS. I am an hr North of you in Winston-Salem :)

Ok everybody! I'm back! Still not totally better, but better enough :) I think I have everything updated. If I missed anyone or anything let me know!

We are down to 5 weeks from today! :cool1:

Thanks so much for doing that! It's fun to look and see who is there when we are. I especially like seeing who has dining reservations around the same time as us. Last time we went I ended up meeting another disser at dinner at Boma because we both had ADRs at the same time! It was really fun.

:welcome: to all the new people! I updated the list with everyone who gave specific dates.

What is the thing you are most looking forward to this trip? I think mine is hanging out with our friends and taking the World at a little bit slower paced this trip. It's just us 4 adults. We do have a lot of fun things planned, though. Wishes dessert party, the Epcot Segway tour, going to Jelly Rolls...

28 days til we get there!

I'm sure you're already aware that there is another *Official February 2012 Thread*

I really love your idea of everyone posting their ADRs so that we can see if anyone has ADRs at the same time. Wish everyone who posted on the other thread could add to this one too, because there are way more people on the other thread than this one.

Anyway here goes mine:

It will be me (Liza) and my DS6 (Christian) this trip, trying to make it a yearly tradition. We will be staying at POP from Feb 15 until the 22nd.

ADRs:

02/15 - 715pm dinner at Garden Grill
02/16 - 805am brkfst at Hollywood & Vine (to get in before rope drop for JT)
02/17 - 835am brkfst at Crystal Palace (love it when the park is deserted!)
02/18 - 700pm dinner at Via Napoli (am dying for some REAL pizza!!)
02/19 - 640pm dinner at 1900 Park Fare
02/20 - 640pm dinner at Chef Mickey's (then off to Pirates & Pals fireworks voyage!!)
02/21 - 455pm dinner at Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic package

I'm sure you're already aware that there is another *Official February 2012 Thread*

Yep I saw. I had asked and never got an answer back about a February thread :confused3 so I started my own :3dglasses

I really love your idea of everyone posting their ADRs so that we can see if anyone has ADRs at the same time. Wish everyone who posted on the other thread could add to this one too, because there are way more people on the other thread than this one.

Thanks. Adding the ADRs was something that the person who hosted the October thread I belonged to did. There was 2 October threads before, too. We had a Facebook page and still talk on there and have a lot of fun. I'd host a Facebook page if anyone was interested!

Anyway here goes mine:

It will be me (Liza) and my DS6 (Christian) this trip, trying to make it a yearly tradition. We will be staying at POP from Feb 15 until the 22nd.

ADRs:

02/15 - 715pm dinner at Garden Grill
02/16 - 805am brkfst at Hollywood & Vine (to get in before rope drop for JT)
02/17 - 835am brkfst at Crystal Palace (love it when the park is deserted!)
02/18 - 700pm dinner at Via Napoli (am dying for some REAL pizza!!)
02/19 - 640pm dinner at 1900 Park Fare
02/20 - 640pm dinner at Chef Mickey's (then off to Pirates & Pals fireworks voyage!!)
02/21 - 455pm dinner at Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic package

Got your ADRs added! :yay:

Hi all, joining in late, we have had to reschedual our trip a couple times now for my daughters medical issues, the last one was such a let down when we had to cancel that I have been holding back getting excited about the trip...but now I want to try to get into it :) We will be at AKL (our 1st time onsite) from Feb 11-17th.Our schedual is:
date:park:adrs
arrive in Orlando the 10th staying off property dinner at T-Rex
11th-HS-1:45p at Sci Fi ....6:40p at Whispering Canyon
12th-MK-10:20p at Chef Mickey......6:30p at O'hana
13th-EP-935a at Norway (princesses)...2p at San Angel inn ...7p Beirgarden
14th-off day-12p at Planet Hollywood.....630p Raglan Road
15th-Ep-915a at Boma.....130p Coral reef...750p Teppon Edo
16th-AK- Tusker house.......6p Jiko
17th-MK-1015a O'hana....4p CRT

2/4:
Sanaa at noon
Citricos 8pm

2/5:
Sunrise Safari breakfast
Hollywood Brown Derby 1:30pm
California Grill 9:10pm

2/6:
Akershus 1:35pm (or 12:30 depending on if we do the UnDISCOVERed Future World Tour)
Flying Fish Cafe 7:15pm

2/7:
Crystal Palace 8:25am
Jiko (Wanyama Safari)

2/8:
Boma 8:45am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter