**Official DLR November 2022 check in thread **

4-7th for Victoria's sans-sibling 10 year birthday celebration. DLH this time around.

Hi! We will be there 11/16 thru 11/22...at least that's the plan as of right now! We are staying at The Westin. We will be dining at 21 Royal one evening, and hoping to get a reservation for the Chef's Counter at Napa Rose for our group the following evening! I will also be trying for the WOC dessert party for hubby and I. Super excited for this trip!!

Both are going to be some of the best if not the best meals of your life. LOVE both experiences and hope to do them again at some point.

I am stopping by Nov 8 to 11 and staying at the Anaheim Islander Inn & Suites

I hit my 90 day mark-I don’t think there’s anything specific to do now? It’s 60 days that matters, correct?

November 10-12! First time back since 2018. Daughter and I are very excited, a little worried about this whole Genie thing, but know we will have a great time.

Doing it a bit different this year. Oct 29 (Believe is blocked so park on 30th) and Headed home Nov 6 (sad cos this is Fall Dapper Day). But when we planned we didn't know if Keys would renew. And I moved away before Halloween was done at DLR so this will be our first time seeing it. We do Nov 6th week most years.

I hit my 90 day mark-I don’t think there’s anything specific to do now? It’s 60 days that matters, correct?
Yes 60 day out to book dining reservations. So each day then you will be booking what you want.

Tentative plans for Nov 11-13. My son graduates high school this school year and then off to college. So probably the last year he will be on our Disney trips. He has complained that he has been wanting to see Haunted Mansion Holiday. The last time he rode it was when he was about 7 and he doesn't remember any of it. So trying to put together a quick trip over to DL. Trying to hopefully grab some cheap airfare by using Airfare Watch Dog. Then grab a cheap hotel on Hotwire. Fingers crossed that we can make it happen.

November 4-6 for my DD and myself staying at the Paradise Pier. Excited to try the new entrance!
Awesome! We booked my mom and sister there our last two nights-I was able to use points for two nights a VGC studio for them but none of us could face the $799 a night for a hotel room there after that. I’m excited to check out the entrance, too!

I am so excited to return to DLR--my db and I will be there Nov 3-7 staying at the Grand. We are looking forward to early entry: does anyone have a sense of what park hours will be during that time--it is after Halloween and before the Holidays season begins?

I am so excited to return to DLR--my db and I will be there Nov 3-7 staying at the Grand. We are looking forward to early entry: does anyone have a sense of what park hours will be during that time--it is after Halloween and before the Holidays season begins?
Those are the exact same dates we will be there - not staying on site though. Currently trying to decide between Fairfield or BW Stovalls.

The last time we were at DL was 3 years ago, but same dates. DCA was 9am-8pm during the week, DL was 9am-10pm. Weekend hours were DCA 8am-10pm & DL 8am-12am. I'm assuming it will be similar this year!

We will be there across the end of Nov/start of Dec. I know it isn't published, but is there a general sense of what the nighttime entertainment will look like mid-week?

A month til dining reservation month-what are folks hoping to grab?
I'm hoping to get a Blue Bayou reservation. I've only gone there once and it was back when I was 11 years old! Thinking about lamplight lounge as well.

A month til dining reservation month-what are folks hoping to grab?
I’d love to do Blue Bayou. Not the fantasmic package though - we have a 10 year old and there is no way I’m paying $89 for her lol. Also thinking of lamplight. My kids say they don’t want to do a character meal this time, but I will have to verify that with them in the next few days!

Doing a girls' trip with a friend at the GCH from November 16-19. Has anyone else noticed that GCH and DLH rooms are pretty limited on those dates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter