***Official DLR June 2021 Check In Thread***

So happy I was able to buy tickets and make reservations today! Changed our dates to the first week of a June. We’ll be in the parks on the 3rd, 4th and 5th. Cannot wait!
We'll be in the park June 23 (daughter's 21st birthday) - June 27. Yay! Staying at Tropicana I think. I also have reservations at BWPPI.

Woop woo, Ive updated the first post :Pinkbounc

Got our tickets and reservations. We will be there June 4-6th with June 5th & 6th in the parks. I have reservations at both the JW Marriott and Courtyard Theme Park Entrance. I’ll wait until fits closer to decide which one to keep. I will be 8 months pregnant at that point so it’s really going to depend on how fit I am feeling at that point.

We got our tickets and park reservations today! We’re staying at the Best Western Park Place Inn June 7-10, but might come down on the 6th after all. We got 3 day park hoppers and will be in the parks June 7-9.
It will be DS13 and myself, plus our friends that we’ve been “podding” with during covid (a couple and their 15 yr old). DH (aka Captain Grumpy Pants) doesn’t like Disney trips so we leave him at home and everyone is happier.

Provided that we can get our third day when the next wave of reservations opens, my friend and I (we're teachers at the same school) will be there June 27-29! Still working out where we're staying, but probably Tropicana or BWPPI. SO EXCITED to have a REAL trip planned!

We will be there from June 1-June 4th. Super excited for the Avengers opening. We own at the Villas, but I cancelled so many reservations the last year that I gave up and booked Labor Day. When they announced they were opening, I was too late but got a waitlist for VGC. If that doesn't come through we have some backups.

We'll be there in the parks June 11 & 12! Not sure where we're staying yet, but probably one of the usuals across from the Harbor Blvd entrance. Probably BWPPI from the 10-13.

My husband and I will be there June 2nd-4th solo (no three year old--I'm claiming it's because she won't be vaccinated and it's too risky which is true, but....also we desperately need a vacation from life, just the two of us. I only feel mildly guilty, lol). I think we'll stay at the Marriott Courtyard, we stayed there last time and loved it. I'm so excited.

Wow, was today stressful! But successful finally! My whole family of 15 (my family of 5, 2 brothers and their families and my parents) is coming 6/5 (DL)and then most of us will be there 6/6 (DCA) too. One family is splitting off for their 2nd day and doing it a week later. It's been 3-4 years since I've been to DCA, so I'm super excited! :cool1:

My park reservations are confirmed! I got parkhoppers for June 16th-20th. All the rest of my info is the same. It's a relief to have that out of the way. I hope everyone is able to get all the dates they want!
Updated you :)

We booked Camelot Inn for our 6/27-6/29 trip, to update. :) I probably should have just waited to post until I knew the hotel, but I was too excited!

Anyone heard anything or have any guesses on when/if they will open up reservations for Droid Depot/Savi's/Oga's? Our group's main reason for going is to get the rabid Star Wars fans into Black Spire Outpost (they inform me that I'm not allowed to call it "star wars land" while we're there).

Whew, first post in a long while! I've stayed away from the Dis for several, several months. I'm happy to post that our park days will be 6/11-6/13 with a stay at the new Westin. In my mind, this will be a test run for what's usually our longer Disney trip in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter