Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
- Mar 13, 2015
I know, I'm in the same position, but worse, I'm international. Right now, I would just figure out which of your dates works best and focus on that. If you are booking anything, make sure its refundable or just a reservation with no deposit. It will be a rollercoaster, and you need to be prepared to either cancel last minute or only know for sure that you can go last minute. Have a cut off point, that if the out of state restriction is not lifted by, that you cancel or reschedule.We have 2 possible trips, either June 8-15 or 16-23 at GCH in the VGC villas. BUT . . . we are out of state . . . fully vaccinated, in Washington where our governor has run a tight ship like in CA. I'm trying to decide which reservation to keep. Had hoped to be there for my 55th birthday in the earlier week, especially because it will be my first birthday without my mom and I'd love to have a wonderful distraction But if we aren't able to go into the parks, I don't think it is worth it. And the later weeks run into just a few days before my mom's tentative Celebration of Life. So I guess we decide by early May!
For me, I have flights book that I can change the dates without a fee and a hotel reservation that I can cancel up to 24 hours before arrival without charge. I have friends in LA and if international travel is possible but Disneyland still has the out of state restriction, I will still go to LA and just spend time with my friends. My cut off date is June 1, I will know by then if international travel is possible. If it is not I will just reschedule again.
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor