Official Disney Cake Chatter - Part V!

Hello! Can anyone tell me if the Grand Floridian bakery still delivering to Cinderella's Royal Table? Is there an extra fee?

The only way to know for sure is to call Grand Floridian Private Dining at the number in the second post. There is no fee for delivery.

Before I go changing all kinds of reservations to get my daughter's cake...will GF deliver to the Polynesian at Kona Cafe? I'm hoping to order a 6" Belle/Beauty & the Beast themed cake for her birthday later in June. Since we'll be there in a few weeks, I know I need to get busy ordering this. I'll be posting photos later.

Yes, the Grand Floridian has always delivered to the Polynesian!

I don’t know the best route to take. Maybe someone here can help.

I need a custom Sisu Dragon cake for June 19th.

Should I have it delivered to Wilderness Lodge, where we are staying? Or should I use Amorettes and have it delivered to T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs where we will be having dinner?

ETA: I understand that a Disney Springs cake has to be delivered by only certain bakeries at DS. But I could also do wilderness Lodge, as maybe that would be a better cake? We could have cake in our room after dinner.

Amorette's doesn't do custom cakes, so you'll need to call Grand Floridian Private Dining and see if they'll deliver to Wilderness Lodge right now. They seem pretty flexible lately, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The only way to know for sure is to call Grand Floridian Private Dining at the number in the second post. There is no fee for delivery.

Yes, the Grand Floridian has always delivered to the Polynesian!

Amorette's doesn't do custom cakes, so you'll need to call Grand Floridian Private Dining and see if they'll deliver to Wilderness Lodge right now. They seem pretty flexible lately, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you!

Before I go changing all kinds of reservations to get my daughter's cake...will GF deliver to the Polynesian at Kona Cafe? I'm hoping to order a 6" Belle/Beauty & the Beast themed cake for her birthday later in June. Since we'll be there in a few weeks, I know I need to get busy ordering this. I'll be posting photos later.
I have a phone call today at 4:30. I'll report back with cost. Thanks for all your help!

I’m ordering a cake for my daughter’s birthday later this month. Does anyone know if we can use birthday candles in our room? We’re staying at VGF.

I have a phone call today at 4:30. I'll report back with cost. Thanks for all your help!
Talked with Julie from GF. Ordered a 6 in Belle themed cake with red sugar roses, ribbons, & a white chocolate Belle cut out, vanilla icing (yellow of course) and cookies & creme filling. Cost $125. I'll post pictures in a few weeks! We are pretty excited to finally go on our postponed trip from 2020. :)

Also, here's a Star Wars-themed cake someone was recently able to get from Grand Floridian Private Dining, which features the first Star Wars character screen print I've ever seen at WDW (usually they just have the logo)!

• Size: 8 inches
  • Flavors: Yellow Cake with Tropical Mousse
  • Price: $180
  • Notes: "They were also very limited to actual Star Wars and could not write 'Star Wars' on the cake and make certain figures, as I guess they don’t own the rights to some things. so they were able to do this."

Remake of the wedding cake
2 tier, top 4 inch Dole Whip, bottom 6 inch Churro
$90 delivered to the Beach Club resort
We forgot the topper...

original pictured below

Also, I highly recommend the Capture the Moment photo shoot!!
20 minutes with a personal Photopass photographer and an assistant to help with crowd control for $50.
I'm going to be a grandma!

Last edited:
View attachment 581488
Remake of the wedding cake
2 tier, top 4 inch Dole Whip, bottom 6 inch Churro
$90 delivered to the Beach Club resort
We forgot the topper...

original pictured below
View attachment 581489

Also, I highly recommend the Capture the Moment photo shoot!!
20 minutes with a personal Photopass photographer and an assistant to help with crowd control for $50.
I'm going to be a grandma!
View attachment 581526

I love your cake. Very pretty!

Congrats, Grandma! :cheer2: :-)

I thought I saw an email address for ordering cakes at Contemporary. Can someone send that to me? I called the number but have not been called back and want to back it up with an email if I could.

@SuJo I removed the email address a few years ago because they weren't answering it anymore. Your best bet is to call the main Guest Services number and ask to be transferred to Private Dining at the resort, if the Contemporary Cake Hotline in Post #2 isn't calling you back. Or just call the Grand Floridian—right now they seem to be delivering everywhere!

@SuJo I removed the email address a few years ago because they weren't answering it anymore. Your best bet is to call the main Guest Services number and ask to be transferred to Private Dining at the resort, if the Contemporary Cake Hotline in Post #2 isn't calling you back. Or just call the Grand Floridian—right now they seem to be delivering everywhere!

They finally called me back yesterday so I am good to go. Getting a Tinkbell cake for my daughters birthday. Can't wait!!

Yesterday I ordered a cake for my daughter’s birthday at the end of the month. It’s a 6” black and white drip cake with Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. I’ll post photos when I have them. It’s a surprise for my daughter. I’m so excited!

I am trying to decide on flavors for a surprise cake for my daughters. I am thinking about doing one tier with lemon cake/raspberry mousse with fresh raspberries and the other tier with chocolate cake and dark chocolate mousse. Has anyone tried these combos who can share thoughts? Thank you!

I am having the cake delivered to our Narcoossee's dinner reservation. I'm not sure if they will deliver to the Villa's but they might. We are staying at a different hotel. Our trip is 6/8/21 - 6/20/21. I used the email address at the beginning of this thread for my inquiry. Good luck :)

Another one that would love to hear how it came out. My DDs and I are doing a senior/graduation trip - and I was looking through cakes to get ideas. :)

We had a lovely cake that GF bakery did for us several years ago, for their bday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter