Official DIS Hidden Mickey FAQ Thread - With Pictures!!!

HPIM1186_024.jpg

HPIM1184_022.jpg

At the Pizza Planet at MGM

I'll keep in the Buzz Lightyear Theme with a Hidden Stitch from Buzz's ride!

ry%3D320

47b6d806b3127cce8a2585358a9900000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

IndyJammer said:
Here's another of my favorites - Anybody know where it is? (or where it WAS may be a more appropriate question now!)

47b6dc37b3127cce976ae1008b0d00000016100BcM2LNuzYsU
Possibly Food Rocks?

hiddenmickey.jpg

here is on from the MK...its etched into the cement beneath the TTA when walking from Space Mnt. to Bz Lightyear.....we actually found this one because we found a dollar on the floor picked it up, and lo and behold look what was underneath!

XOoOoVEEoOoOX,

Thanks for posting that! I have been looking for that HM for 2 visits now and never could find it!

Timon said:
XOoOoVEEoOoOX,

Thanks for posting that! I have been looking for that HM for 2 visits now and never could find it!
no problem! Hope you see it soon in person!

IndyJammer said:
Here's another of my favorites - Anybody know where it is? (or where it WAS may be a more appropriate question now!)

47b6dc37b3127cce976ae1008b0d00000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

This one is from Body Wars - Wonders of Life. It is (or was) in the mural above the entrance to the ride.

Here's another from Expedition Everest - The Yeti with Mickey ears!

47b6d806b3127ccece22dca4eaf900000016100BcM2LNuzYsQe3nwk

IndyJammer said:
Anybody know where to find Mickey in the Clouds?!?

47b6dc39b3127cce97122d639c3f00000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

Are you asking asking becuase you didn't find it or asking to make us look because it's pretty difficult if you're staring at it? I was looking at it for a while and couldn't find it then got up came back and it hit me in the face as I sat down.

Where is this one from?

here are a couple my 8 yo took last year. She took tons of pictures of 'decor Mickey's' or as she calles then 'not so hidden Hidden Mickey's' also.

Birdhouse outside of FOTLK
hm28.jpg

Mr. Tumnis' door in Chronicles of Narnia
hm25.jpg

Pavers near a cart in Africa - AK
hm24.jpg

Flamingo Island - biggest Hidden Mickey on property
hm23.jpg

Banner in China
hm21.jpg

Mural in China
hm19.jpg

Embroidery Shop in Downtown Disney
hm18.jpg

Caution these will get you WET - Down Town Disney
hm13.jpg

Philharmagic
hm4.jpg

Minnies House (doesn't really count but dd wanted me to include it)
hm5.jpg

princesspwrhr said:
Are you asking asking becuase you didn't find it or asking to make us look because it's pretty difficult if you're staring at it? I was looking at it for a while and couldn't find it then got up came back and it hit me in the face as I sat down.

Where is this one from?

I was just checking to see if anyone knew where to find this Mickey at the Parks! It's at MGM on the Backlot Tour. It is in the Pearl Harbor Scene of the front part of the tour, right in the middle next to a ladder - Hard to find, but very cool - Especially when you consider how many people look right at it every day and Not see it.

Thanks for the cool pics Princesspwrhr! I love the Mr. Tumnus' house one - even if it's not exactly proportional, I think it still counts! Some of the "decorative" Mickeys are the best!

IndyJammer said:
Hey Ghost - I do NOT have a picture of that one (yet) - but hopefully someone will come along who does! Here's a great site from DISer Cass with your HM though! http://www.cassworld.ca/photoshiddenmickeys.htm
sorry, late reaction. I know the cassworld site (I even mentioned her bathroom dedicated section of her site on our blog) and indeed I did find a picture there from the one I was looking for :thumbsup2 .. But in case somebody has a high quality one to share... :goodvibes

IndyJammer said:
I was just checking to see if anyone knew where to find this Mickey at the Parks! It's at MGM on the Backlot Tour. It is in the Pearl Harbor Scene of the front part of the tour, right in the middle next to a ladder - Hard to find, but very cool - Especially when you consider how many people look right at it every day and Not see it.

Thanks for the cool pics Princesspwrhr! I love the Mr. Tumnus' house one - even if it's not exactly proportional, I think it still counts! Some of the "decorative" Mickeys are the best!

OK, gotcha now, I wasn't sure what you were asking. We have tons more pictures of the decor ones. Most people don't think twice about those but they add so much to the ambiance. When my 8 (then 7) yo saw the Mr. Tumnis one she squeeled "Look! Mr Tumnis is in the Mickey Mouse club!" :rotfl2: It does look like a mouse ear hat. The coolest thing is that it's in the movie too - it's just covered well by snow. :-)

Ghost,

I offered in post #10 to send you a high res pic of that HM but you never responded.

Is this big enough???

hidmick-1.jpg

That's a great picture Timon!

Here's one that I just put on a different thread - but wanted to keep it on this one as well! A scary Mickey - or at least a Mickey right before a scary drop!

ry%3D320

47b6dc09b3127cce972c2c3d845b00000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter