Official DIS-Bride & Groom/'Mooners Meet & Greet- ONLY 4 MONTHS-Get in on the FUN!

Maggie - I'm in depending on time of year... since it sounds like everyone has agreed on Oct, we should be able to go, as long as the Dr. says it's ok. It will be just after the 6 week mark...

:) hey girls count me in depending on time and location!! I think charleston is a great idea:thumbsup2 i have to run it by DF! I am from jersey but that shouldnt take that long of a drive!:goodvibes

If we are able to go (baby is healthy and doc says ok), we will be driving down. Since there will be 4 of us in the car, you are welcome to join us, but it might be tight. If your DF/DH is coming, we could caravan. We are used to making long trips and we could make Charleston in one day if we left early enough. Let me know.

Tiggerific - since the date has been decided (Oct. I think), we will have a newborn. So, we will NOT be flying, but driving.

Wow, how'd I miss this thread?! Such a great idea! Count me in too! :banana:

Anytime of the year works well for us, but fall would definitely be excellent as we will be heading thru that way to FL for our planning session...my DF and I would be able to make a week trip out if it. :goodvibes

MAGGIE!!! I just talked to my DH and he is totally game for going to Charleston for the weekend - depending on funds of course and what the doctor says. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:banana: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

Wow, how'd I miss this thread?! Such a great idea! Count me in too! :banana:

Anytime of the year works well for us, but fall would definitely be excellent as we will be heading thru that way to FL for our planning session...my DF and I would be able to make a week trip out if it. :goodvibes

Do you have your PS date set yet? Maybe that would help us narrow down a weekend :)

Wow our list is getting hefty!! This should work out great!!

Diane- I am so glad that your DH is game for it. It seems like everyday we have another guy jump on the bandwagon. Today my DH said he was actually excited about it! And we can celebrate the new baby into the world -- doc permitting ofcourse.

:wizard:

No we do not have that set yet, but I'm sure that we can either do our PS before or after whatever date gets picked for the meet. Our SM and the EM have been very helpful in coordinating things with when we are able to get down there.

Wow our list is getting hefty!! This should work out great!!

Diane- I am so glad that your DH is game for it. It seems like everyday we have another guy jump on the bandwagon. Today my DH said he was actually excited about it! And we can celebrate the new baby into the world -- doc permitting ofcourse.

:wizard:

I was surprised at how he said yes so quickly. He was funny. I asked if he'd be game for going to Charleston in Oct. He said for what. I said to meet the girls from the boards... he just laughed at me with that knowing smile and said, Yeah. I'm game. As long as we have the money and the baby's good to travel. So, yea!!! for men who are open to our adventure seeking!!! I am so excited to finally get to meet everyone!!!!!:banana: :cool1:

I was surprised at how he said yes so quickly. He was funny. I asked if he'd be game for going to Charleston in Oct. He said for what. I said to meet the girls from the boards... he just laughed at me with that knowing smile and said, Yeah. I'm game. As long as we have the money and the baby's good to travel. So, yea!!! for men who are open to our adventure seeking!!! I am so excited to finally get to meet everyone!!!!!:banana: :cool1:

Mine reacted the same way. He's always up for meeting new people, though. I laughed and told him the guys could joke around and compare stories of their crazy DIS wives and he said, ' don't you mean DW's?' SMART ALEC!!! :rotfl:

' don't you mean DW's?' SMART ALEC!!! :rotfl:
:rotfl:

Ladies, I'm so sad that I can't come. Drat, drat, drat. You all are going to have such a great time. And DH was all up for going too! I just won't know if I can get the weekend off until like....the last minute :sad2:

Mine reacted the same way. He's always up for meeting new people, though. I laughed and told him the guys could joke around and compare stories of their crazy DIS wives and he said, ' don't you mean DW's?' SMART ALEC!!! :rotfl:

Lol!!!! :lmao: Mine doesn't have a clue as to what all the abbreviations stand for and it's quite funny to see him try to figure it out!!! Andrew is all about meeting new people... he's the reason I'm so outgoing. If it weren't for him, I'd still be a wall flower with 2 friends. :rotfl: But, not anymore... can't wait to meet everyone face to face...

Selena already asked if she is coming and I said yes... she was excited too!!:cool1:

I laughed and told him the guys could joke around and compare stories of their crazy DIS wives and he said, ' don't you mean DW's?' SMART ALEC!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh my goodness too funny! Wow, he'll get along w/ Jeff just fine!

I am soooooo excited about this! I am so glad everyone is so interested :woohoo: It's going to be so great to meet everyone!

i realize that i am not helpful one bit. but i am a new disney bride, and i know for a fact that my new DH would be MORE THAN THRILLED to have a reason to have to come back to disney to have fun.

we just got married on 1/22/07, and just returned from our honeymoon on 2/5/07, so we are new to the count, but let's see if we can find SOMETHING that will make us HAVE to go to disney...i mean, really!! who has to really be FORCED to go to disney!!:rotfl:

well, so in case my entry wasn't clear, WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!! so please keep us posted. i know we don't post alot, but it's our jobs that keep us away. i don't have internet at my job, so i can only rely when i get home. so please keep us in mind!!!!!!!!

love,
ellej and her DH
p.s. i can't believe i HAVE A DH!!!!!!!!

well, so in case my entry wasn't clear, WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!! so please keep us posted. i know we don't post alot, but it's our jobs that keep us away. i don't have internet at my job, so i can only rely when i get home. so please keep us in mind!!!!!!!!

love,
ellej and her DH
p.s. i can't believe i HAVE A DH!!!!!!!!

Major congrats on your recent FTW. I think those that can make it have decided to meet in Charleston for a meet sometime in October. From there we may schedule a bigger meet down the road at Disney but I dont know. Right now everyone said it would just be a whole lot of money and a lot of time to get off to meet there. Ellej-- I hope you will still come to charleston with us. Ill put you down until I hear.:hug:

Some fun news I just found out about Charleston!

Two of the beaches near our house are not vacationy type beaches, but beaches lined with multi million dollar homes. Some are owned and some are vacation rentals. Three (possibly four) celebrities have recently purchased vacation property at these two beaches.

Oprah Winfrey
Reese Witherspoon - actually is going to live here I think because she's trying to enroll her child in school
Lil' John - the rapper (sorry, I had to edit the way I spelled Little because DF was mad that I spelled it wrong.)

The last one rumored to have recently vacationed here in search of a home is Nick Lachey (Vanessa Manillo was here with him.)

Karen, that's so cool. I love Rheese Witherspoon. My DH and I love to look at all the big mansions by us. There's a town at the Jersey shore called Deal. it's one of the wealthiest towns in NJ. Lots of famous, wealthy people live there and there are some of the most amazing houses I've ever seen. :)

Karen, that's so cool. I love Rheese Witherspoon. My DH and I love to look at all the big mansions by us. There's a town at the Jersey shore called Deal. it's one of the wealthiest towns in NJ. Lots of famous, wealthy people live there and there are some of the most amazing houses I've ever seen. :)

It's fun, isn't it? Although sometimes it's depressing that I live 4 minutes across the bridge from them and I live in a condo that I RENT! :rotfl:

No way! Small world Diane! I'm from about 15 min away from Deal. I always run in Deal and Long Branch b/c I love running along the water. Looking at the beatiful houses in Deal definitely takes my mind away from the pain I'm experiencing :laughing: Have you guys ever gone down to look at the houses in Bay Head and Mantoloking? There are some AMAZING ones there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter