***Official December 2022 Thread***

We booked GF2 for the first time Dec 2 - 8. Very excited to kick off our ownership at this resort!

We are also signed up for Sangria University this trip so expecting at least one morning with a headache afterwards!
I might give up BOG (9:15 pm) and dessert party that I booked Dec 3rd for 5. We will know more about which resort we get next week and event details end of Oct.

Meanwhile parties of 1-3 (with older kids) received chartered flights. Hopefully airlines don’t mess up big time for those of us with small kids.

I was trying for Steakhouse 71 dinner instead and no luck with that
Keep searching. :)
I was able to find a Steakhouse71 dinner reservation for our Nov 29-Dec 3rd trip yesterday. That was more than 10 days after our original 60 day ADR date.

Does anyone know if they still offer Christmas day church services? They used to over at Contemporary, but I forgot to check last year.

What does everyone do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? What’s a good place to eat can be Disney or not? We have been in December just not on actual Christmas.

What does everyone do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? What’s a good place to eat can be Disney or not? We have been in December just not on actual Christmas.

We are flying home the morning of the 24th, but if we were staying longer I might book a dinner at the Holiday Dine with Minnie at Hollywood & Vine in DHS.

My family and I are doing Shula's on Christmas day. We're doing a pool day at our resort (Beach Club) so we wanted to eat somewhere close by. You can book Shula's on OpenTable right now rather than waiting for your 60 day window.

We are flying home the morning of the 24th, but if we were staying longer I might book a dinner at the Holiday Dine with Minnie at Hollywood & Vine in DHS.
My husband hates buffets so he would never agree to it. He’s a Disney grinch

We do Epcot on Christmas Day. Lots of holiday theme stuff going on, slightly less insane than MK on Xmas imo. Plus our fav family rest in all Disney is Via Napoli :).
We’ll be arriving on Christmas Eve, so will probably walk around Ft Wilderness and check out the campground lights. See where we can get a res in a week or so ;)

Dec 26 and Jan 2 might be the Epcot extended evening and you can get VQ at 6 pm. HS Dec 22 (maybe Dec 29) and Mk Dec 21 (maybe Dec 28)!

https://www.disneybymark.com/2022/0...n-to-disneys-hollywood-studios-this-december/
Will be heading home on Jan 2. But moving to the Epcot area to do New Year’s Eve there and be able to walk out. Will do MK on Dec 30 for the New Years fireworks, but Epcots Ny fireworks is only on the day, instead of two days like MK.
The parks are generally open so late over the holidays, not sure I can stay up for extended hours anyway! ;). Walking out of MK at closing is absolutely magical though! We like to be in the back and take our time.

Raglan Road in Disney Springs normally serves a Christmas day meal like you'd find at a table in the British Isles. (Turkey, roasties, stuffing, brussels sprouts that sometimes even get eaten.) Or their normal menu.
Like Shula's, it's on Open Table so you can book before your ADR.

Take him to Boma once. Here is a great review by Molly (formerly allears.net)

We have been here many times. He used to not complain about buffets when we first started going to Disney. When we made the decision to take this trip he said on the condition that we don’t go to any buffets. I’m going to grant him that since he agreed to this trip I have been 2 other times this year. The real purpose of this trip is because our son just got a job at Disney and won’t be able to come home for Xmas so we decided to go to him.

I haven’t updated in awhile (lost this thread 😂) but got all our adrs for our trip last week. We’re doing lunches at- Cinderella’s Royal Table, Biergarten, 50s Prime Time (trying to get a better time for this one), Tusker House, Skipper’s Canteen, and Space 220. We’ll probably end up canceling Tusker (we’ve eaten there before) and potentially Skipper’s (since I’m the only one who really wants to eat there) but I wanted them as options. Just booked our pre departure night airport hotel, airport parking, and car service to/from MCO. I’m feeling accomplished (and my credit card is feeling the burn! 😂)!

I haven’t updated in awhile (lost this thread 😂) but got all our adrs for our trip last week. We’re doing lunches at- Cinderella’s Royal Table, Biergarten, 50s Prime Time (trying to get a better time for this one), Tusker House, Skipper’s Canteen, and Space 220. We’ll probably end up canceling Tusker (we’ve eaten there before) and potentially Skipper’s (since I’m the only one who really wants to eat there) but I wanted them as options. Just booked our pre departure night airport hotel, airport parking, and car service to/from MCO. I’m feeling accomplished (and my credit card is feeling the burn! 😂)!
Tusker is going back to being a buffet soon btw (Nov 1st). The family style just doesn’t appeal to our family. We prefer Boma’s menu and it’s a short bus ride away.

What day (60+3, 60+4) were you able to get CRt and Space220? Any Ohana openings?

Looking for suggestions/info about our Dec trip. Touring Plans is showing HWS as crowd level 7 on Thursday of our week and level 6 on Friday. I am thinking about flipping our days around, but I was wondering if HWS is normally more crowded on Thursday than Friday? Just wondering... thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter