OFFICIAL DEC 2018 PTR AND TR THREAD

Popup cleaned, stocked, and ready. We’ve got all the food and I’m finishing up the packing. Tomorrow morning will pack up the car, load the bikes (this is the most painful part), hitch up and go! Temps look great - won’t drop till the day after we leave!

We aren’t going to any parks so we are planning pool, hotel Christmas decorations and bar crawl. Movies and sing along, getting together with my sister and friends.

Popup cleaned, stocked, and ready. We’ve got all the food and I’m finishing up the packing. Tomorrow morning will pack up the car, load the bikes (this is the most painful part), hitch up and go! Temps look great - won’t drop till the day after we leave!
Safe Travels :drive::thumbsup2

Nice day to be cruzin’ around the Fort on a golf cart today. Seen a lot of nice decorations, and even looked nicer at night.

Stopped by and met tltay2005, very nice couple.

After we left our cart parked at the Outpost so we could grab it in the morning for our TE breakfast. Went to the Springs and had dinner at Earl of Sandwich and drinks from dock side. The kids are having a great time, for a 2 yr. old and 6 week old anyway.

Back at our room at AOA, going to get some sleep. Til morning good night from Disney.

Nice day to be cruzin’ around the Fort on a golf cart today. Seen a lot of nice decorations, and even looked nicer at night.

Stopped by and met tltay2005, very nice couple.

After we left our cart parked at the Outpost so we could grab it in the morning for our TE breakfast. Went to the Springs and had dinner at Earl of Sandwich and drinks from dock side. The kids are having a great time, for a 2 yr. old and 6 week old anyway.

Back at our room at AOA, going to get some sleep. Til morning good night from Disney.
Thanks for stopping by, very nice to meet you and your daughter.

Wednesday report. After breakfast we rode our bikes over to the WL to look at their Christmas decorations. Caught the boat from there over to the Contemporary. Checked out the gingerbread display and then walked over to the BLT since we have never been. The wind was really blowing yesterday which made for a choppy boat ride back to the WL the new bikes back to camp. After lunch we just relaxed at camp and I worked on my zigsaw puzzle while waiting for our son to arrive. We drove over to the Springs trying to save time instead of using the bus system....should of took bus. All lots and garages were full so we had to park over in the cast parking lot and walk. If we didn't have dinner reservations we most likely would of just went back to camp. DS was so crowded. We ate at Edison, very good, walked the Christmas tree trail then headed back.
IMG_1522.JPG IMG_1524.JPG IMG_1525.JPG IMG_1527.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1531.JPG IMG_1532.JPG IMG_1533.JPG IMG_1534.JPG

Have any of you ever seen river otters here? Of all the times we have been here never seen them, this trip we have seen four. They are too fast to get pictures, but it is very cook to see them. A group of turkeys flew across the canal this morning as we ate breakfast and a bald eagle flew over. Love that we can be right in the middle of the busiest place on Earth and still see such amen amazing array of wildlife.

We have an ADR in March for The Edison, Terri (staying way off-site). Glad to hear the good review - menu looks like mostly American comfort food. DW and DD are not too willing to try new flavors.

I'll see whoever is around after breakfast tomorrow. ADR at TE is 9am and I don't know what time we can hit the road from Blue Spring SP.

Bama Ed

We have an ADR in March for The Edison, Terri (staying way off-site). Glad to hear the good review - menu looks like mostly American comfort food. DW and DD are not too willing to try new flavors.

I'll see whoever is around after breakfast tomorrow. ADR at TE is 9am and I don't know what time we can hit the road from Blue Spring SP.

Bama Ed
We love Blue Spring!! Probably our favorite state park although, is the spring open for swimming now?

We love Blue Spring!! Probably our favorite state park although, is the spring open for swimming now?

No Allie, closed to swimming due to it being manatee season. I have a Trip Report over on the Community Board going (thread title says it all).

I can see where in the hot humid Florida summers, getting in the 72F water from the spring would feel SO good.

See you tomorrow maybe for a quick hello? Please post your site number before tomorrow morning.

ED

Joe, now you have piqued my interest. I'm going to run over to the WDW menu for The Edison and check it out.

Bama Ed

PS - I mean, who doesn't love bacon? :confused3

I think I'm going to wimp out on this one. $15 for four slices of bacon, even applying Disney standards, is something I just can't do. Won't do.

I think I'm going to wimp out on this one. $15 for four slices of bacon, even applying Disney standards, is something I just can't do. Won't do.
I thought the same thing. You really don't need an appetizer as the portions were pretty large. I had Mahi fish tacos, came with 4 small tacos and a plate full of chips with salsa. Greg and Branden both had the burger which was huge. Still a pricy dinner for three, with drinks and tip it was around $135. This was the only big meal I planned out, the rest are at camp or quick serve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter