Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

I'm watching, just a tiny bit timeshifted (DD swam in the AM). Noah was just judged ... fairly for once!

What an awesome dance for Riker! I love how Allison is no simpering Paso Miss. She gives as good as she gets.

BTW, is this Mr. Grumpy's last season?

Riker was flawlessy perfect.

Rumer had a slow dance song. I'm afraid the audience might not be behind her as much as Riker as it wasn't as an energetic & upbeat song. :(

Watching! Excited to see the freestyles. Loved Riker's redo of his Captain Jack Paso.

I didn't like Rumer's fox trot. There was little content. It still looked like a Week 1 dance to me.

ETA: Their grins threw me off, I think, You shouldn't grin through a fox trot.

Probably will give it a perfect score. I don't see them giving anything less on freestyles unless it's bad.

I love the way she choreographs the dances for Noah. While some pro's have had difficult stars I don't think anyone has had to think so much out of the box. They said one week that most of the holds are with the arm he doesn't have. They should win just for the choreography.

Loved Riker and Rumer's first dance. Not a fan of Noah's freestyle but it will probably get 10's.

Am I the only one who thinks Erin is dressed for the prom?

I love the way she choreographs the dances for Noah. While some pro's have had difficult stars I don't think anyone has had to think so much out of the box. They said one week that most of the holds are with the arm he doesn't have. They should win just for the choreography.
You are right. Her choreography is excellent! I really liked his freestyle even though there was a lot of walking instead of dancing. Still, he evoked dancing so I'm OK with it. It's a freestyle and there were no mistakes, I would give it a 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter