Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

Won’t miss Erin at all. Tom will be missed. I understand trying to shake things up to attract new, younger viewers but they forget that they may also alienate the loyal fans who may stop watching.

The whole show has jumped the shark. I barely watch anymore. Sometimes, I'll look on youtube the next day for dances that sound interesting based on reviews here, but otherwise, not worth the effort to watch all the babbling. Tom was great. :-)

Some sad news to report...Tom Bergeron has hung up his dancing shoes after 15 years
They canned him?? I'm fine with Erin, but not Tom. They will be hard-pressed to find someone as quick witted as he is to replace him. His off-the-cuff remarks are always the best.
I don't watch this show much, but I feel confident in saying: This never would've happened if Tom had won Masked Singer.

(j/k)

I guess they didn't like his suggestions for the new season. Just figured out who BB is. I'm not interested watching him or Alphonso host.

I won't watch it with Alphonso either. :(

I won’t watch if it is BB I can’t stand him and am so sick of seeing him everywhere. I mute the tv when he mentors on Idol. I would be ok with Alfonso or Bob.

Alfonso is like an annoying little brother. Look at me, look at me... I can only handle that in small doses. Tom was cool, calm and collected. That was part of his overall charm.

Exactly. Perfect description of him: "Look at me, look at me..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!