Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

Nope nope and nope. Bring back Tom, Erin I can deal without but no Tom. I’ll pass. That plus the wrong people always win. It turns into a popularity contest not a dance competition

Yeah, I am out. There were many seasons where I didn’t like any of the contestants and Tom was honestly the only thing that kept me engaged. No one is a better live host than he is. He had the exact right mix of humor, charm and warmth that this show needs to be likable. He was able to handle the wacky antics of the judges and navigate uncomfortable moments with contestants. I can’t think of even one time when he struck the wrong note. This show has made a ton of stupid mistakes over the years but this one is is just unfathomable. When you have the best host in the business you don’t swap him out in favor of a “new direction.”

Hold on I need to barf. I will take b.b. as host any day over Tyra banks

What. were. they. thinking? NOOOOO!
flaminghead-runner.gif

Argh! Tyra is going to be on GMA today. If they post the interview, I'll post it here. :(

OMG. She's a executive producer of the show, too. So she will have a lot of say in the show. She says, "It's going to be so next level." :rolleyes2

Why is she so loved? She's annoying.

I'm going to disengage from this thread as I won't be watching, either. :(

Another person checking out. Can’t stand her.

Ugh! Here is the clip from GMA. I have a feeling they are trying to turn this show into a clone of, The Masked Singer, in terms of style & feel. :sad2:

Ughhh... I’m out. She is sooooo annoying. I would watch with BB or Alfonzo, but not with her. I love Tom, such a raw deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter