***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

For a 5:00 show without a package how long would you have to wait in line? $50 seems a little too high for lunch....

Depends on who the narrator is, but even for those less popular, you'll need to be in line by 4:00, and there's no guarantees you'll get into the first show unless your toward the front of that line.

You can see and hear standing along the walkway behind the theater. It's not the best way to do it, but it's free and you don't have to wait forever. We've even grabbed an outside table at the American QS place and listened from there.

Was so excited to snag Ale & Compass (I have my heart set on the Coastal Clambake) and now I see that lobster dishes are excluded! Say it isn't so! :(

Where does it state this? I can't find anything that says this?

Weird question here. If my parents have a CP dinner booked but don't want to see the show, would my Dh and I be able to use their tickets to get in?

I had an ADR for Arkeshus, without CP, and since last night I was trying to find an Arkeshus CP for another date with no luck. Today I looked at 6 am and nothing. In the afternoon, I tried again and just randomly, I logged in MDE, and it show me an Arkeshus CP available just the same date and time I had at my existing reservation, it was almost just an upgrade. So I took it. It was not the date I wanted, but at least I grabbed a tough one, as we are a 11 party. :santa:

Was really looking forward to this or at least “I” was. My DW on other hand not so much as she says DS 14 and DD 10 will be bored. Even she was sort of “meh” about it. Bah Humbug what a Scrooge. Of course I didn’t say that to her directly but I’m so bummed that she said no to CP and dining

You can still see if from outside of the pavillion, or get in the SB line. My family will sit through it one time, however I sometimes watch it again while they do other things in Epcot. They do nto like Illuminations either, so what do they know????? LOL!

Weird question here. If my parents have a CP dinner booked but don't want to see the show, would my Dh and I be able to use their tickets to get in?

Yes. They would need to give them to you after dinner. May I ask why thye booked if they did not want to see the show? It is pricy for a dinner with no show attached.

Where does it state this? I can't find anything that says this?
After you book your CP package, you should receive an email confirmation. If you scroll down to the fine print of the terms and conditions, you will see a line which states that Lobster dishes are excluded.

This is a disappointment for sure - especially if you're booked at the Coral Reef !

Sorry if this has been asked (and answered) but with 64+ pages in this thread....
Are characters at the candlelight dinners as well? We’re booked for Akershus 12/23 @ 4:55.

Maybe if you call the CM can try to get you the 6:45 showtime? I called yesterday for AP and the CM asked me if I was looking for lunch or dinner and what time I was interested in for the show. Then she was able to give me some options that fit the showtime I wanted. Maybe the phone lines will be easier to get through now that it is later in the day? (fingers crossed because no one wants to be on hold for an hour+).
I called. All dinners are 8:15 show and there are no longer any lunches available. I will decide if it is worth switching where we are eating, but I think we will just stick with the later show. Might be nice to take a break before dinner and do a relaxing dinner, CP, Illuminations evening.

My DW on other hand not so much as she says DS 14 and DD 10 will be bored.
My kids were not always thrilled with our choices, but we did what they wanted, so they had to endure what we wanted too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter