• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Thank you for sharing your insight. It helps. Our night is also an NPH night - 12/3.

After looking at the lunch AND dinner menus at Chef de France they are both exactly the same with the same pricing. So, really lunch is the better deal or am I missing something? It's $10 cheaper too. The only caveat is lunch at 2:40 pm cooresponds to the 5pm CP and dinner at 4:10pm gets the 6:45pm CP. Am I crazy not to keep the lunch?

BTW, we broke the disney site again. lol

garden grill breakfast 9:50 available on 12/21 and 9:35 on 12/22 and aks at 8:20 looks like garden grill and Akershus is available the next day too,,, nice.... just my days are lacking...

I thought the CP time would coordinate with meal time but I guess that is not the case since when looking to book breakfast at A&C I was getting an 8:15 show time.

I have checked my phone periodically throughout the day and the Dining Package page still has not come online. Spent 2 hours and 10 minutes on the phone this morning and scored a 12:10 reservation for Garden Grill on December 4th. NPH, here we come!

I am still trying to get the 6:45 showtime. Been checking randomely throughout the day, but no luck. Always offered first or last.

I am still trying to get the 6:45 showtime. Been checking randomely throughout the day, but no luck. Always offered first or last.

Maybe if you call the CM can try to get you the 6:45 showtime? I called yesterday for AP and the CM asked me if I was looking for lunch or dinner and what time I was interested in for the show. Then she was able to give me some options that fit the showtime I wanted. Maybe the phone lines will be easier to get through now that it is later in the day? (fingers crossed because no one wants to be on hold for an hour+).

Just thought of something. I booked Chefs de France for my CP package but we have BOG for dinner the night before. Should I switch to Tokyo Dining?

I switched to Tokyo...just cancelled Dec 20 (for 8:15 show) table of 4 at 5:40 Chefs de France

Was really looking forward to this or at least “I” was. My DW on other hand not so much as she says DS 14 and DD 10 will be bored. Even she was sort of “meh” about it. Bah Humbug what a Scrooge. Of course I didn’t say that to her directly but I’m so bummed that she said no to CP and dining

Was really looking forward to this or at least “I” was. My DW on other hand not so much as she says DS 14 and DD 10 will be bored. Even she was sort of “meh” about it. Bah Humbug what a Scrooge. Of course I didn’t say that to her directly but I’m so bummed that she said no to CP and dining
You could book one and then cancel if they really are firmly against it. Could also tell her it's your birthday, anniversary or Xmas gift from her if she lets you do it.

I'm kinda on the fence about it myself after looking at the prices. I may be cancelling what I have and will try to catch it from outside the theater. I'm just not interested enough to pay the prices I'm seeing for the package.

I had not even noticed this until you mentioned it. I actually hope it is a buffet!

I would consider the package and switch to A&C if the breakfast changes to a buffet but that $38/pp is out of the question for a regular breakfast. Actually I may just book it now and keep an eye on it.

Again, I'm contemplating the breakfast at A&C for the CP but it states under pricing that the breakfast is a buffet. There isn't a buffet breakfast available at A&C is there? I'm a bit confused.
A&C used to be Captain's Grill and they had a buffet for breakfast as well as a menu you could order from. I suppose A&C is the same. And I suppose for the CP package you get the buffet.

I have family that may meet up with us on our Epcot day. I’m thinking I should adjust our ADR to 6 instead of 4 while there is still availability. I know with regular ADRs you are not charged the $10 no show fee as long as someone shows. Is this the same with the CP ADRs?

For a 5:00 show without a package how long would you have to wait in line? $50 seems a little too high for lunch....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter