***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mamaofsix, Apr 3, 2018.

1. KateP85

KateP85 DIS Veteran

From past experience, the fastest dates to sell out are based on the celebrity narrator and around any holidays - rather than certain meals selling out.

2. Smbmoyers

Smbmoyers To Disney, and Beyond!!!

Im hopping on board. Our date is December 8th. Hopefully we will have a really good narator for our dates. We’re dining plan this time but this meal will be out of pocket.

SilSprBea and mamaofsix like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. gwynne

gwynne Ad astra per aspera

This will be our first time experiencing the Candlelight Processional. Looking forward to when they release the dining packages! :flower:

mamaofsix likes this.
  5. SilSprBea

SilSprBea DIS Veteran

Us too! We're going to be in Epcot on 12/8 and are hoping for a good narrator. This will be our first time seeing the Candlelight Processional!

gwynne likes this.
  6. Fall1

Fall1 DIS Veteran

NPH was on the Late Late show the other day talking about how he does CP each year. I'm so hoping to see him this time!!

gwynne and SilSprBea like this.
  7. jlundeen

jlundeen Mickey Fanatic

Perhaps this is answered somewhere in the messages, but could someone answer this for me?

We haven't done the CP Dinning package for years.... way back in 2012, when you did the CP Dining Package, you also got to have a special spot for watching Illumination.... Do they still do this?

Thanks!

8. CynBeth

CynBeth DIS Veteran

No they do not.

jlundeen likes this.
  9. jlundeen

jlundeen Mickey Fanatic

Bummer. Thanks for the reply!!

10. CynBeth

CynBeth DIS Veteran

We usually do the last show and always manage to find a pretty good spot around the lagoon.

gwynne likes this.
  11. Smbmoyers

Smbmoyers To Disney, and Beyond!!!

You will love it! It was the highlight of my moms trip last year and a really good time fir everyone! We booked garden grill and got the early show and it was the best meal of our trip!

SilSprBea and gwynne like this.
  12. claire_ont

claire_ont Mouseketeer

We will be there Dec 1 -8th. Love Candlelight Processional.

gwynne likes this.
  13. Elfinbaby

Elfinbaby Earning My Ears

Following!

gwynne likes this.
  14. laraashley4

laraashley4 Mouseketeer

Following along for our November 24-Dec 1 trip!

gwynne likes this.
  15. melana

melana DIS Veteran

I can’t wait!! Will be there the 14-20 of December. Hope to take CP in at least once during the trip.

16. Minnie Sue Oz

Minnie Sue Oz DIS Veteran

I'm so excited about this! We will be staying November 25th through December 9th so hoping to get a reservation. Will be ecstatic if Neil Patrick Harris is there over our dates. My daughter just loves him:love:

mamaofsix likes this.
  17. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

He generally is there just after Thanksgiving, however last year he was there around the 18th of December. I am only booking one package for teh family, and I hope it is a toss between NPH and Trace Atkins. I have not seen Trace so I am going to try to book his if I can and if he is there when we are.

18. kpd6901

kpd6901 Mouseketeer

My folks will go Tuesday, Nov. 27. No changes based on celebrity. Ahh the joys of booking and coordinating trips for two groups and scheduling overlapping times when my family won't be doing this, but maximizing together time. Head spins around and around and around. That being said, my folks aren't the most familiar with a surprisingly large number of celebrities. NPH is just another person to them, no big deal. But if he is there then, we my wife and I just might be able to get the kids to quietly be still and hang out for about 5 minutes. :)

mamaofsix likes this.
  19. Luvs Mickey

Luvs Mickey Earning My Ears

Following...this will be our first time visiting in December and looking forward to all the Christmas festivities! We’ll be going to The Candlelight Processional during our stay and hoping for a good narrator.

caribbeandream likes this.
  20. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

We will be going 11/24 for the second time. My BFF/TA is handling all of our ADR’s. We do have two set up for that day at this point and will decide when packages are released.

21. MickeyReeds

MickeyReeds Mouseketeer

We are looking forward to attending this year! We will be in EPCOT on 11/24 and will try for a dining package (lunch at Biergarten is our first choice)!