***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

What about Christmas Eve? We've never been to the Candlelight Processional Before, but would like to go on the 24th and reserve the dining package. Any strategies for that evening?

I'm waiting for Disney to release CP packages but not to book one. Disney has several restaurants blocked from making ANY ADR's until they release the CP packages first. PITA!!!

I'm waiting for Disney to release CP packages but not to book one. Disney has several restaurants blocked from making ANY ADR's until they release the CP packages first. PITA!!!
Yea, that happened to me last year. The good news is once they release the CP packages you can book your dining. I couldn't find anything for Akershus and then as soon as the packages came out I found that and Biergarten both easily and for when I wanted. So just have some patience. Good things come to those that wait.

Same thing happened to me this morning. Wish I hadn't woken up at the crack of stupid to try to make Epcot reservations. Hopefully they will be released soon.

Would these be bookable through the app or the website? My 180 day mark is on 6/30, when I will probably only have phone access, not computer. If these are open then, will I be able to book through the app?

THank you. June 30 th isn’t too far off. I have never been to the CP and am really looking forward to it.

Last years CP package for Coral Reef was $66. I assume that gets an entree, dessert and drink plus a reserved seat? How much is a seat for the show only?

Last years CP package for Coral Reef was $66. I assume that gets an entree, dessert and drink plus a reserved seat? How much is a seat for the show only?

The seat is free. The trick is to be in the standby line and get in after the folks who bought a package are seated.

The seat is free. The trick is to be in the standby line and get in after the folks who bought a package are seated.

So what is the $66 for? If I order the most expensive items it may reach $60 with tax. Anyone ordering lesser items would loose quite a bit.

So what is the $66 for? If I order the most expensive items it may reach $60 with tax. Anyone ordering lesser items would loose quite a bit.
It’s for not having to wait hours in the standby line. I’ve heard the standby line can get crazy especially for the more popular narrators!

The food is only part of the package. That little band that gets you into what is a reserved seat is the extra.

It also includes an appetizer. Appetizer, entree, dessert, drink; and reserved seating area.

It also includes an appetizer. Appetizer, entree, dessert, drink; and reserved seating area.
It does? It includes an app? I don't think I realized that. Fantasmic doesn't anymore; at least that's what I read. ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter