***Official April 2023 Thread***

We just added a couple nights to our trip so we will now be at BCV 4/7-4/17/2023!

What are you all doing on Easter Day? I was thinking EP, and actually have that booked now, but I'm thinking maybe that Easter parade at MK looks cute.

I'm also trying to figure out where to eat that day. I was thinking breakfast at Topolino's, but maybe Cape May Cafe is easier since we'll be right there? Any thoughts on Easter dinner if we do EP that day?

Let's hear all your plans! We have just about a month until we have to start making reservations!

We just added a couple nights to our trip so we will now be at BCV 4/7-4/17/2023!

What are you all doing on Easter Day? I was thinking EP, and actually have that booked now, but I'm thinking maybe that Easter parade at MK looks cute.

I'm also trying to figure out where to eat that day. I was thinking breakfast at Topolino's, but maybe Cape May Cafe is easier since we'll be right there? Any thoughts on Easter dinner if we do EP that day?

Let's hear all your plans! We have just about a month until we have to start making reservations!

We will be at BCV until the 8th, so no Easter Day plans. Maybe a DIS meet @ BC on the 7th?

I forgot all about the Easter parade. I last caught one in maybe 1991? LOL! Do they do run it on Saturday as well? We have a late flight out on the 8th and could do a half day at MK on that day.

We will be at BCV until the 8th, so no Easter Day plans. Maybe a DIS meet @ BC on the 7th?

Sounds good! That's the day we arrive and we will just be relaxing at the resort!

I forgot all about the Easter parade. I last caught one in maybe 1991? LOL! Do they do run it on Saturday as well? We have a late flight out on the 8th and could do a half day at MK on that day.

I don't know, I'm wondering if it's Monday, as well since that's the day we plan on going to the MK??

Sounds good! That's the day we arrive and we will just be relaxing at the resort!

I don't know, I'm wondering if it's Monday, as well since that's the day we plan on going to the MK??
Fun!! Hopefully we can make it happen.

I’ll look up the parade info. Would be a sweet nostalgic memory to share with my kids!

We arrive at bcv the day after Easter so also no Easter plans. Or at least not Disney Easter plans :) we‘ll be at universal for Easter and are doing the Jurassic park escape room that night! Not sure on dinner yet, have a toothsome reservation but not sure we’ll keep it, thinking maybe trying bob marley! Maybe we can dismeet at the bc pool one day!

we‘ll be at universal for Easter and are doing the Jurassic park escape room that night!

That sounds fun!

Not sure on dinner yet, have a toothsome reservation but not sure we’ll keep it, thinking maybe trying bob marley!

I'm not sure what Bob Marley is (aside from the singer!), but Toothsome kinda sounds perfect for Easter....a good way to get your chocolate!

Maybe we can dismeet at the bc pool one day!

Yes, sounds good to me!

That sounds fun!

I'm not sure what Bob Marley is (aside from the singer!), but Toothsome kinda sounds perfect for Easter....a good way to get your chocolate!

Yes, sounds good to me!
Oooo I didn’t think about that, you might be right about toothsome being perfect! Bob Marley is a restaurant in citywalk, it is Jamaican food and I’ve heard great things, I’ll have to aim for a different day on that one. Tuesday 4/11 we are planning to have a slower resort day, pool and
laundry, if you guys will be around we should be at the resort most of the day :)

Oooo I didn’t think about that, you might be right about toothsome being perfect! Bob Marley is a restaurant in citywalk, it is Jamaican food and I’ve heard great things, I’ll have to aim for a different day on that one. Tuesday 4/11 we are planning to have a slower resort day, pool and
laundry, if you guys will be around we should be at the resort most of the day :)

We have DHS on that day but we are not rope drop to close people, so we'll probably be back mid-day taking a break by the pool, so that should work :goodvibes

Did y'all see this? I am so excited! I sat and watched the final HEA and cried my eyes out so I'm so happy to be there right after it comes back.

I didn't care too much for Harmonious and never seemed to make it Epcot Forever, but I'll be happy to see the barges go away!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...for-walt-disney-world-nighttime-spectaculars/

Tue, January 10, 2023

What’s Next for Walt Disney World Nighttime Spectaculars​

Chelsea Eagle

by Chelsea Eagle, Manager, Communications, Walt Disney World Resort

Happy 2023! A new year means fresh memories waiting to be made at Walt Disney World Resort, and one of the best moments for many of us is watching fireworks pop above the skies to wrap up a perfect Disney day.
nsrtdw47597392.jpg

Well, I hope you’re “Ready to begin…” because fan-favorite nighttime spectacular “Happily Ever After” returns to Magic Kingdom Park on April 3, featuring all-new projections down Main Street, U.S.A. “Disney Enchantment” will be offered through April 2. Whether it’s your first time, or the park is your home away from home, get ready to reach out and find your happily ever after with us at Cinderella Castle soon.
nsrtdw47597393.jpg

And as we shared at D23 Expo in September, an all-new nighttime spectacular is planned to debut at EPCOT later this year. Before the new show launches, we will bring back “EPCOT Forever” as an interim show over the skies of World Showcase Lagoon starting April 3. Similar to how it appeared in 2021, “EPCOT Forever” is the perfect offering while our Entertainment team preps the Lagoon, including a phased removal of fireworks platforms following the final “Harmonious” performance on April 2. A limited-time spectacle of lasers, lighting, special effects, and fireworks, “EPCOT Forever” returns with a collection of songs that offer both a trip down memory lane and a look toward the future.
Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for the latest news from Walt Disney World Resort, including much-anticipated details about EPCOT’s all-new nighttime spectacular planned to debut later this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter