***Official April 2023 Thread***

I was able to switch resorts from the Yacht Club to the Beach Club with the passholder discount for our upcoming trip - April 16 to 20th. Although I like the YC rooms better than the BC, we have always loved the Beach Club for the location and the marketplace. :)

I'm looking forward to the Fantasmic dining package that we have for SciFi on April 19th. It will be our first dining package and the reserved seating for Fantasmic should be worth it. :)

I was able to switch resorts from the Yacht Club to the Beach Club with the passholder discount for our upcoming trip - April 16 to 20th. Although I like the YC rooms better than the BC, we have always loved the Beach Club for the location and the marketplace. :)

I'm looking forward to the Fantasmic dining package that we have for SciFi on April 19th. It will be our first dining package and the reserved seating for Fantasmic should be worth it. :)
Maybe I'll see you there... I'm coming in on Apr 17 - 24. Waterview - look for a white haired crazy old lady on a scooter... 😁

Jeanne

Not sure if this is already been reported, but the photos for the Rose and Crown and Spice Table fireworks dining package has been replaced with a photo from Epcot Forever. Hoping that means they are getting ready to open it up.

If anyone finds that reservations have opened up, please let us know right away. I checked my dates this morning, and it still says nothing available.

☺️

Hi - we are going in April, how much stock do you put in weather outlooks? If everyday shows rain, do you still have hope for some sun?

Hi - we are going in April, how much stock do you put in weather outlooks? If everyday shows rain, do you still have hope for some sun?
Florida weather is extremely unpredictable. April is not usually a rainy month. It isn't like the summer time weather when it rains every afternoon at 2pm, for example. But there could be rain, whether it is predicted or not. Prepare for anything and keep watching the weather forecasts. :) We are planning to spend lots of time at the pool on this trip.

Not sure if this is already been reported, but the photos for the Rose and Crown and Spice Table fireworks dining package has been replaced with a photo from Epcot Forever. Hoping that means they are getting ready to open it up.
Are you referring to April reservations? I have been on the lookout for the R&C Fireworks Dining for my trip in a couple of weeks with no success. Another poster (I can’t recall if it was on this thread or another) wrote a few weeks ago that they had been able to book it for mid-April, so I thought I had just missed out.

Are you referring to April reservations? I have been on the lookout for the R&C Fireworks Dining for my trip in a couple of weeks with no success. Another poster (I can’t recall if it was on this thread or another) wrote a few weeks ago that they had been able to book it for mid-April, so I thought I had just missed out.
Yes, my trip is in a little more than a week. So I've been searching feverishly looking for an April 22nd reservation. But even if you go all the way out till the end of the 60 day window, there still is no availability. I have had mouse dining reservation finders searching for over a month and haven't heard a peep yet.

Yes, my trip is in a little more than a week. So I've been searching feverishly looking for an April 22nd reservation. But even if you go all the way out till the end of the 60 day window, there still is no availability. I have had mouse dining reservation finders searching for over a month and haven't heard a peep yet.
Same here, except I want the 24th or 25th!

Let’s get this Easter / Spring Break party started!

Post your dates & resort(s) and I will add you to the list!

MommaKetch - March 30-April 8 - CR / BCV - WDW
Jimmy Mouse - April 3-8 - Riviera - WDW
Rick 195275 - April 5-16 - GFV / AKL / BCV - WDW
Joe Ryan - April 5-12 - Pop - WDW
Jen81NYC - April 6-12 - Poly - WDW
ecefaratti - April 7-16 - SOG - WDW
buzzrelly - April 7-17 - BCV - WDW
jmw1975 - April 7-15 - Dolphin - WDW
amymgould - April 7-15 - BCV / Poly - WDW
kmg1107 - April 8-15 - SSR - WDW
KSL - April 9-14 - SSR - WDW
Mexacajun - April 10-16 - BWV - WDW
Ajgb - April 11-18 - WDW
Naomeri - April 11-18 - Pop - WDW
flav - April 12-17 - ASMo - WDW
JJ2017 - April 13-15 - Pop - WDW
mzozzietj - April 14-23 - AKL - WDW
TEAMJACOB - April 15-20 - POR / Dolphin - WDW
vamassey1 - April 15-21 - POR - WDW
Momof2gr8kids - April 15-23 - SSR - WDW
Bigwands - April 16-17 - GMH - DLP
disneyAndi14 - April 16-23 - WL - WDW
Wood Nymph - April 16-20 - BC - WDW
wizardtho - April 17-19 - CBR - WDW
LsDolphin - April 19-27 - CSR - WDW
DizParks - April 22-28 - BW - WDW
Mexacajun - April 24-29 - BWV - WDW
canyoncam - April 25-May 7 - ASSp / HVP / SSR / Pop - WDW
srauseo - April 28-May 2 - Swan
ILoveaParade - April 29-May 5 - BWPPI - DL

Let’s get this Easter / Spring Break party started!

Post your dates & resort(s) and I will add you to the list!

MommaKetch - March 30-April 8 - CR / BCV - WDW
Jimmy Mouse - April 3-8 - Riviera - WDW
Rick 195275 - April 5-16 - GFV / AKL / BCV - WDW
Joe Ryan - April 5-12 - Pop - WDW
Jen81NYC - April 6-12 - Poly - WDW
ecefaratti - April 7-16 - SOG - WDW
buzzrelly - April 7-17 - BCV - WDW
jmw1975 - April 7-15 - Dolphin - WDW
amymgould - April 7-15 - BCV / Poly - WDW
kmg1107 - April 8-15 - SSR - WDW
KSL - April 9-14 - SSR - WDW
Mexacajun - April 10-16 - BWV - WDW
Ajgb - April 11-18 - WDW
Naomeri - April 11-18 - Pop - WDW
flav - April 12-17 - ASMo - WDW
JJ2017 - April 13-15 - Pop - WDW
mzozzietj - April 14-23 - AKL - WDW
TEAMJACOB - April 15-20 - POR / Dolphin - WDW
vamassey1 - April 15-21 - POR - WDW
Momof2gr8kids - April 15-23 - SSR - WDW
Bigwands - April 16-17 - GMH - DLP
disneyAndi14 - April 16-23 - WL - WDW
Wood Nymph - April 16-20 - BC - WDW
wizardtho - April 17-19 - CBR - WDW
LsDolphin - April 19-27 - CSR - WDW
DizParks - April 22-28 - BW - WDW
Mexacajun - April 24-29 - BWV - WDW
canyoncam - April 25-May 7 - ASSp / HVP / SSR / Pop - WDW
srauseo - April 28-May 2 - Swan
ILoveaParade - April 29-May 5 - BWPPI - DL
Deb4038 - April 14-23 BW/WL-WDW

Just curious... does ANYONE here have Epcot R&C or SRT FW Dining Packages for any dates in the future? I've looked all the way out into June (60 days) and just don't see any availability... Questioning whether or not they are going to do them for Epcot Forever at all?:confused:

Was going to stay the RPC last week in April but just cancelled. We decided that it is not worth it to stay in a room that is going to be refurbished in another 6 months and the report of construction noise around the resort is not worth dropping 8 grand on a vacation. Plus would rather see Epcot's new refurbished.

Nothing like checking in when the trip is almost here... but my husband and I are taking out second "adult only" trip, driving from PA, and staying April 27-30, staying at POP!

The original plan was to hit the parks on the SkyLiner... EC on the 28 and HS on the 29. I am not considering adding hopper and hopping to MK, because I can't imagine a WDW trip without a ride on Mansion, Pirates, and SW.

Nothing like checking in when the trip is almost here... but my husband and I are taking out second "adult only" trip, driving from PA, and staying April 27-30, staying at POP!

The original plan was to hit the parks on the SkyLiner... EC on the 28 and HS on the 29. I am not considering adding hopper and hopping to MK, because I can't imagine a WDW trip without a ride on Mansion, Pirates, and SW.
Don't do it! Park hopper is a waste!

Just enjoy your time at Epcot and Hollywood Studios, and book another adults-only trip to go to Magic Kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter