*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

one week till we are there! I hope for no rain but looking ahead makes me worried.
We got our eye on the weather, too. There 19-23. Packing rain jackets and planning to roll with it. Hopefully it pulls a Florida and it's not too bad or it's short and sporadic enough not to impact the parks, too much. We can't really change our dates at this point and we certainly can't change the weather so here we go!

We got our eye on the weather, too. There 19-23. Packing rain jackets and planning to roll with it. Hopefully it pulls a Florida and it's not too bad or it's short and sporadic enough not to impact the parks, too much. We can't really change our dates at this point and we certainly can't change the weather so here we go!
Agree cant change a thing! Just hoping for more of a passing afternoon shower! We check in to BWV Tues am!! yahoooo

Just wanted to say we are here now, haven’t found crowds that bad at all! Longest we waited today was about 20 minutes for MMRR. Since we have a six-year-old we do skip some major headliners, though. Seven Dwarves and Slinky did have long lines, about 50 minutes from what I can tell. But most rides at both MK (AM) and HS (PM) weren’t that bad. Busses have been great, too!
Thank you for the report! Hope you are having a great time!

Sigh, I set my alarm for 5:30am & stalked Disney site as much as I could all day to try to get a late Be Our Guest reservation after they extended the hours. Got distracted getting my kid ready for practice, check again, reservations already dropped & gone 😡😩😢
I did the same thing with CRT and had the same dismal result. Ah well.

Sigh, I set my alarm for 5:30am & stalked Disney site as much as I could all day to try to get a late Be Our Guest reservation after they extended the hours. Got distracted getting my kid ready for practice, check again, reservations already dropped & gone 😡😩😢
If it makes you feel any better, I logged on exactly when ADRs opened at sixty days and couldn’t get one for BoG. The people with longer trips must have gotten them already.

The late hour ADRs for Epcot and MK went up at midnight for the last week of April through the next few weeks. Right now I still see some of all the big restaurants. Good luck!

Still no luck for me either with Beaches and Cream. I hope something opens up for you.
When I first booked there was an opening for Beaches and Cream for 3PM on our Epcot day. I regret not grabbing that one!

I just snagged an Oga’s reservation, but it’s for 9:45 AM (Can my husband even order alcohol that early?!) ! I’m hoping I can modify that to a later time in the coming days. If not, then I guess that’s the best that I can do.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone about the heads up about the opening reservations. I was able to move around everything that I wanted. Very pleased and relieved. I don't think we have ever done more table service outside of the dining plan, but I think it is a good strategy time wise. Less than two weeks for us now. Hoping for some trip reports/reviews from those who have returned.

Has anyone been charged for not canceling on time? I have moved a few ADRs around and realized there is a $10 fee for each no-show. Both curious to if Disney actually does it and to remind folks to check your schedules!

Heads up: More park pass availability opened for ticket holders and resort guests next week! Looks like Hollywood Studios is mostly gone again, but there is still some availability for the 22nd 👌🏽

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter