*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

For last week of April (April 26), ADRs opened up in the wee hours of the night at AK for the 5-8 pm extended hours. Didn't see any for MK or Epcot yet, just AK... and resort places near Epcot (like Beaches & Cream). We got Yak & Yeti right before park close (7:30 pm ADR) and Beaches & Cream - woo hoo!

For last week of April (April 26), ADRs opened up in the wee hours of the night at AK for the 5-8 pm extended hours. Didn't see any for MK or Epcot yet, just AK... and resort places near Epcot (like Beaches & Cream). We got Yak & Yeti right before park close (7:30 pm ADR) and Beaches & Cream - woo hoo!
Dang I wish I had seen this this morning. I have been trying to make a Beaches and Cream adr. Just tried and no luck. What time did you get for it?

We are leaving tomorrow morning. I checked to see if there were any ADR's for dinner on April 12 and 13th, and there was very little availability on the 12th and not a single open reservation for dinner on the 13th - which seemed odd. I have a feeling that it will be crowded while we are there.

We are leaving tomorrow morning. I checked to see if there were any ADR's for dinner on April 12 and 13th, and there was very little availability on the 12th and not a single open reservation for dinner on the 13th - which seemed odd. I have a feeling that it will be crowded while we are there.
How big of a party are you looking for? I see things for 4 on the 13th anyway? The app definitely glitches on me and will return no times, but if I try switching to say 7:00pm it will show openings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Disney IT

How big of a party are you looking for? I see things for 4 on the 13th anyway? The app definitely glitches on me and will return no times, but if I try switching to say 7:00pm it will show openings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Disney IT

THIS!! I search 3 different ways (by meal, and by two different close times) - because each search seems to turn up a little something different.

What day / meal are you looking for the week of April 26... is it for two people?
I have a reservation for 2 on the 24th at 5:35 but then Southwest went and changed us to a later flight so I'm worried about missing our reservation. I was hoping to just get something a bit later that night. I was also looking into other nights too just in case we missed it but there isn't anything.

Added a night to our stay :thumbsup2 So still CCV the 24~27 but we’ll be somewhere else the 27th. Where I don‘t know yet lol but thinking SSR. In Feb. we got “stuck” an extra night due to snow and moved to SSR from GDT and really enjoyed it more than we remembered!

Hope crowds are lower than you expect! We arrive next Sunday.

There are just two of us. I've never tried searching for a larger number.

Actually there are only 2 of us but I have had success several times searching for 4 instead ...I just take it and let them know there are 2 of us when we check in...I had a CM tell me it didn’t matter since the smallest tables were for 4 anyway..

Last edited:
Just wanted to say we are here now, haven’t found crowds that bad at all! Longest we waited today was about 20 minutes for MMRR. Since we have a six-year-old we do skip some major headliners, though. Seven Dwarves and Slinky did have long lines, about 50 minutes from what I can tell. But most rides at both MK (AM) and HS (PM) weren’t that bad. Busses have been great, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter