Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

I received an email with this offer last Friday. I'm both a FL resident & UOAP. Used it to book our May vacay. We were going then anyway & planning to stay at Cabana Bay in a family suite already, so this was super awesome 😊!
Veering a tad OT here...

Helping somebody plan something for end of next month. Confused as to the 3 suites I’m seeing. One appears to be standard with inside access. The other two are pool, access - one with inside, one outside (1st floor maybe?).

any idea if the suites are all about the same, other than the view/building?

My experience is limited to a standard room with view of adventura resort that was convenient to lazy river area pool section.

Veering a tad OT here...

Helping somebody plan something for end of next month. Confused as to the 3 suites I’m seeing. One appears to be standard with inside access. The other two are pool, access - one with inside, one outside (1st floor maybe?).

any idea if the suites are all about the same, other than the view/building?

My experience is limited to a standard room with view of adventura resort that was convenient to lazy river area pool section.

Each time we have stayed at Cabana Bay, we’ve chosen the Exterior Entry, where you can park near your room (if you get lucky with a space lol) We were on the 3rd floor each time with an Exterior Entry Room facing the road (no pool view). But had the car right outside.

Since we go to Orlando area shops/dining its nice having the car close instead of parked in the parking garage.

Edited to add THANKS for the link yesterday PP! We saved $200 on our April trip!

Last edited:

Family suites are all the same on the inside.
Inside access- like a hotel, long hallway with doors. Windows in the bedroom look out on either the pool (pool view room) or I assume parking lot.
Outside access- like a MOTEL. Doors are exposed to the outside, with walkways for the upper floors. Pool access faces the pool.

You're going to pay more for the nicer view. I don't like staying in an outside room, so we had an interior access but the AP rate let us get a pool view for cheaper. We found the music from the pool to be louder than we'd like but I admit we're also picky.

All depends on what you're comfortable with. As the PP mentioned, having close access to the car was a perk for them. For me (and I book the room therefore I book what I prefer :) ) having inside access is more important.

I’m glad you brought it to my attention so my ta can look into it
I’ll let you all know what she finds out
All I know is she was able to book it for me without a Florida address and I couldn’t find anything when reading through terms and conditions anything about Florida, just AP
Dunno but I hope I can keep it if not no biggie still a great rate through other link too
This is my first Universal trip so I’m definitely no expert on any of this ;)

so what I can gather with my TA told me it seems that this probably was sent in emails to some passholders? She said originally the guy had asked if I had got this in an email and she told him she wasn’t sure that she just had the link and screenshots I sent her and he said OK and put it through
When she called again to double check that it wasn’t just for Florida residents the girl told her it was not and that all I would need was my annual pass

Reactions: AJA

Just booked for our May trip. We stayed in an interior suite last time and barely slept. Leaf blowers going by 7:30 am every morning and pretty loud by the pool. Hoping for better luck this time.

Just booked for our May trip. We stayed in an interior suite last time and barely slept. Leaf blowers going by 7:30 am every morning and pretty loud by the pool. Hoping for better luck this time.

Our DD was most bothered by the pool noise on our 2019 trip. I found earplugs In the gift shop and those worked well for her. I've just started adding them to our travel box.

FYI, the combo 2021 & 2020 Date & Rate thread is open for business!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2020-onsite-hotel-date-rate-thread.3777289/
Please share your findings to help all score a great rate!

additionally, does anyone knows the date for which AP rates are currently extended?

The last date I see AP rates for is Thursday, March 25.

There is also an emailed AP offer for a free upgrade to a Cabana Bay family suite, book by Feb 5, for check-ins through May 28th. Starts at $84/night, rates around $115/night on weekends.

The last date I see AP rates for is Thursday, March 25.

There is also an emailed AP offer for a free upgrade to a Cabana Bay family suite, book by Feb 5, for check-ins through May 28th. Starts at $84/night, rates around $115/night on weekends.

I wish this deal was valid through the meetup!

For those watching for April, some new rates popped up this morning. We are going the week after Easter (4/4-4/9) and an AP rate emerged for Portofino as well as some of the other hotels. RPH and HR don't have available AP rates, but I was able to switch us to the Portofino for $80/n less than the RPH rate I had booked last year.

For those watching for April, some new rates popped up this morning. We are going the week after Easter (4/4-4/9) and an AP rate emerged for Portofino as well as some of the other hotels. RPH and HR don't have available AP rates, but I was able to switch us to the Portofino for $80/n less than the RPH rate I had booked last year.

I was just coming in to say the same thing. AP rates have been released all the way through to June 1. Of course our dates start June 6, but I'm suddenly looking at end of school schedule and wondering about moving our dates. We'd save over a grand on rooms.

Thank you! I will be able to book for our May trip :D

Edit: Prices for my dates dropped to ~$306/night at Portofino, down from $426/night for the seasonal rate.

Oh man-portofino is $250 for my dates in May ($290 for my family of 5)-I wanted hard rock but it’s be $400. We have the cabana family suite booked for $390 total for three nights. Thought? I haven’t stayed at portofino before.

Anyone know why Royal Pacific hasn't released AP rates thru June? Seems Hard Rock & Portofino have. I have Royal Pacific King Suite booked for 4 nights on the Be A Savvy Traveler rate at $1,778.39. I can book the AP rate at Hard Rock for a Deluxe 2 Queen for $1,486.13. Would you switch to Hard Rock or wait to see if Royal Pacific releases AP rates for the King Suite? We've never stayed at either resort.

Anyone know why Royal Pacific hasn't released AP rates thru June? Seems Hard Rock & Portofino have. I have Royal Pacific King Suite booked for 4 nights on the Be A Savvy Traveler rate at $1,778.39. I can book the AP rate at Hard Rock for a Deluxe 2 Queen for $1,486.13. Would you switch to Hard Rock or wait to see if Royal Pacific releases AP rates for the King Suite? We've never stayed at either resort.

I've noticed that for our dates (April), RPH has been increasing regularly these past few weeks. In total, it has jumped upwards of $100/n. I don't know exactly what is going on, but I was surprised to see Portofino for so much less.

Looks like AP rates for Royal Pacific just came online!

So now my dilemma, Royal Pacific King Suite will be $1,556.09. Hard Rock Deluxe 2 Queen will be $1,486.13. Either will work for our family. Which resort do you prefer and why? I know Hard Rock is a little closer to the parks. We have 2 15 year old boys. At either resort, they will be sharing the sofabed.

Looks like AP rates for Royal Pacific just came online!

So now my dilemma, Royal Pacific King Suite will be $1,556.09. Hard Rock Deluxe 2 Queen will be $1,486.13. Either will work for our family. Which resort do you prefer and why? I know Hard Rock is a little closer to the parks. We have 2 15 year old boys. At either resort, they will be sharing the sofabed.
You found dates in June? I was looking for 6/20 and don't see anything there yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter