Official AK Moonlight Magic Discussion

This is my first MM event and all the stress of this is making me a little less excited. Nevertheless, since its our first full year as memebers I am so excited that our trip coincided with the AK event. I plan on trying to get on before 9 but since I am at work I have to use a VPN to get on the site and its sort of convouted (I am a teacher and do not get service in my building unless on the wifi). I just hope its a fast process bc by 9:12 I have to be in class with high school students .

I do have one question besides my comments- if you booked your reservation through member serivces and linked your reservation into the app shouldn't the resrvation be linked?

Honeymoon trip coinciding with 8/22 event but can't sign up as we bought resale last year. Good luck to everyone else though.

Have the registration reminder emails gone out yet to those with on-site reservations? Thx!

Nothing here yet, but I never even get resort folios or DVC booking confirmations anymore :(

I was looking at the 22nd August date.

Our onsite stay doesn’t start until 23rd Aug, Do you think there will still be availability to book on 12th June?

Couple of quick questions - how early should I try before 9 am to get into the virtual queue? Just a minute or two, or longer?

And will there really be food vouchers? The website just says complimentary refreshments.

Couple of quick questions - how early should I try before 9 am to get into the virtual queue? Just a minute or two, or longer?
Everyone on prior to 9 am will be put into the virtual queue in random order once it goes live.
And will there really be food vouchers? The website just says complimentary refreshments.
All of the MM events since the one last year at Epcot have used meal vouchers, so I would say yes.

I was wondering as well about the time to get on the site...And yes to food vouchers. Thats what they did at both MK and Epcot so far this year.

Everyone on prior to 9 am will be put into the virtual queue in random order once it goes live.

All of the MM events since the one last year at Epcot have used meal vouchers, so I would say yes.

So does that mean I could go in 10 or 15 minutes before to make sure I'll be placed in the virtual queue when it goes live or will the system not let you in that early? I wasn't sure how hard it was to get in so I didn't want to try only a minute or so before in case the system was too busy and then I can't get in until after 9. But no point sitting there for 10 or 15 minutes if that is way too soon.

That's good on the meal vouchers - I just wondered if something had changed since the website only says complimentary refreshments. Maybe that is what it has always said and I just didn't notice!

So does that mean I could go in 10 or 15 minutes before to make sure I'll be placed in the virtual queue when it goes live or will the system not let you in that early? I wasn't sure how hard it was to get in so I didn't want to try only a minute or so before in case the system was too busy and then I can't get in until after 9. But no point sitting there for 10 or 15 minutes if that is way too soon.

That's good on the meal vouchers - I just wondered if something had changed since the website only says complimentary refreshments. Maybe that is what it has always said and I just didn't notice!
It won’t give you a spot until 9am est and it will be randomized at that time. Disney started using the Queue It software back in December for moonlight magic registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter