Official AK Moonlight Magic Discussion

Anyone know from past experience what’s the highest number that still gets to go?

ok. omg. Just got the reservation. Had no idea if it would work because it is our first time and pretty much nothing has worked for us IT wise. I was on both my phone and my computer when it opened. My phone gave me place 4018 in line. And my computer gave me 15. So crazy. I had pretty much already written off this event.

When I first looked, there were 136 people ahead of me.

Registered for August 22. Woohoo!

Wish I could have more than 4, as my parents are in Disney at the time as well, but thrilled!

Was waiting at 855, got right in at 900 (no waiting) was done and recieved conf email by 904. This was for 8\8 6 people

Is anyone trying with your phone instead of at a computer? On my desktop at I entered the queue as 7825!!! On my iphone I was number 2. registered and done at 9:03. When the confirmation cleared and left me at the dvc site at the register button, I clicked again for the fun of it and it put me straight through to registration page.

Good Luck everyone!

Is anyone trying with your phone instead of at a computer? On my desktop at I entered the queue as 7825!!! On my iphone I was number 2. registered and done at 9:03. When the confirmation cleared and left me at the dvc site at the register button, I clicked again for the fun of it and it put me straight through to registration page.

Good Luck everyone!
Yeah. Over 7000 on my laptop and over 5000 on my phone. It's like gambling. I honestly don't get how they tout this as a perk of direct ownership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter