"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've searched all over and cannot find any info. We have tickets for MVMCP on 12/15. I'm thinking of just going for it and adding the dessert fireworks/parade viewing party too. Why not. This is probably our last WDW trip as we've just outgrown it, but we've never been at the holidays. It's just myself and DD19. Has anyone done the dessert thing on a party night? Worth it for the prime parade view and not having to fight the crowds? When do they announce tickets sales for this? I cannot find anything, anywhere! Thanks!

I too think this may be our only time for the christmas party and would be interested in the Dessert Tickets. I hope they go on sale soon. I assume they only sell so many right?
Can you watch the parade and fireworks from your resesrved seat? I just watched an old utube and it looks like so much fun.

So I've searched all over and cannot find any info. We have tickets for MVMCP on 12/15. I'm thinking of just going for it and adding the dessert fireworks/parade viewing party too. Why not. This is probably our last WDW trip as we've just outgrown it, but we've never been at the holidays. It's just myself and DD19. Has anyone done the dessert thing on a party night? Worth it for the prime parade view and not having to fight the crowds? When do they announce tickets sales for this? I cannot find anything, anywhere! Thanks!

We did the Tony’s party during MVMCP in 2019 and we loved it, though it was super expensive. The food was good and was more than just appetizers plus it included beer and wine. The parade viewing was nice, right in town square in front of Tony’s. But the best part was being able to get out of the chilly air and warm up in there. If it comes back this year, I very well may do it again. I know my elderly mom would appreciate it!

We did the Tony’s party during MVMCP in 2019 and we loved it, though it was super expensive. The food was good and was more than just appetizers plus it included beer and wine. The parade viewing was nice, right in town square in front of Tony’s. But the best part was being able to get out of the chilly air and warm up in there. If it comes back this year, I very well may do it again. I know my elderly mom would appreciate it!
AGree - we loved it. Esp having a table.

Just grabbed tickets for Nov 11th, my fiesta Christmas party!! Debating if I want to get my daughter a park tickets to book some LLs for 4-7. An additional $140 so she can have some LL rides seems steep!!

My understanding is without a park ticket and just a party ticket you can’t get genie is that confirmed?

AGree - we loved it. Esp having a table.

What time do you go in/what time does it let out? Do you feel like you missed out on valuable party time by doing the dessert party? Last time they were on my radar and when I mentioned them after the fact my husband said those sounded nice. Debating it this time. I was thinking more of a back of the park strategy this time, watch the parade go by for a few minutes while we're doing rides, fireworks from back of the castle type thing, so not sure if I'm as concerned, but curious as your take on it taking up party time.

Just grabbed tickets for Nov 11th, my fiesta Christmas party!! Debating if I want to get my daughter a park tickets to book some LLs for 4-7. An additional $140 so she can have some LL rides seems steep!!

My understanding is without a park ticket and just a party ticket you can’t get genie is that confirmed?
I'm not sure if you can get genie with just the party ticket. I do know that you can't purchase genie until Nov 11. Even then you might not be able to purchase Genie if it sells out.

Last edited:

I'm not sure if you can get genie with just the party ticket. I do know that you can't purchase genie until Nov 11. Even then you might not be able to purchase Genie if it sells out.
I doubt it will sell out before I could purchase, but I’m more debating if I should by my daughter a regular park ticket I have and AP so not an issue.

I guess we will know if you can book LL on just the party tickets. I guess we will know more after Halloween parties start…

What time do you go in/what time does it let out? Do you feel like you missed out on valuable party time by doing the dessert party? Last time they were on my radar and when I mentioned them after the fact my husband said those sounded nice. Debating it this time. I was thinking more of a back of the park strategy this time, watch the parade go by for a few minutes while we're doing rides, fireworks from back of the castle type thing, so not sure if I'm as concerned, but curious as your take on it taking up party time.

I'm not sure about the times since it was a couple years ago. The nice part was once you went in, you could go out and back in again. Our focus was more on the parade and fireworks. If you are more focused on rides, I don't think I'd spend the money (if they are even having this this year). Tony's puts you just about as far away from rides as you can get.

I'm not sure about the times since it was a couple years ago. The nice part was once you went in, you could go out and back in again. Our focus was more on the parade and fireworks. If you are more focused on rides, I don't think I'd spend the money (if they are even having this this year). Tony's puts you just about as far away from rides as you can get.
This is good to know! Thanks!

Will someone please explain all the details?

It’s a separate ticket that doesn’t start until 4pm?

What happens besides extended hours?

I have 2 nine year olds. Are they too old, too young, or just right?

What else do I need to know?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it’s a separate ticketed event . Aside from extended hours there are special fireworks and a parade, along with character meets and special treats.

If it’s worth it (in my opinion) depends on if your kids are able to stay up late without getting crabby! The event runs until midnight.

Will someone please explain all the details?

It’s a separate ticket that doesn’t start until 4pm?

What happens besides extended hours?

What else do I need to know?

Thanks in advance!
The posts on page 1 if this thread should answer all of your questions and more!

Thank you! We focused heavily on Fireworks/parade, Tomorrowland and the DJ/party going on at Cosmic Rays and I think I'd like to try more rides and the other parts of the park and see what that's like. My youngest really enjoyed the dance party and we love SM so I think we'd end up back there, but maybe towards the end.

Our first MVMCP in 2019 we were on the trip for my youngest's (my neurodivergent kiddo) 10th birthday and they did really well. I went in with low expectations in case it was overwhelming and it went great. We made it till 11pm.

We will be attending a MVMCP with our adult kids+SOs in November. This will be our arrival day and we'll have enough time to get a few hours in at HS before heading to MK. At first I thought I'd book a table service meal in MK, but reading the first post, it seems like that wouldn't be possible around 6pm? The first post it says only counter service available.

I'm just now realizing how much more complicated it will be doing WDW with other adults, lol. When my DH and I go, we're very easy and flexible. But now I've got DS that seems to always be hungry as well as a vegetarian.

At first I thought I'd book a table service meal in MK, but reading the first post, it seems like that wouldn't be possible around 6pm?

I think for MNSSHP the only table service open is Be Our Guest and Cinderella's Royal Table. They may do the same for the Christmas Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter