"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if I can get in slightly earlier to the park ( I just have a party ticket) if I have a reservation? For example, could I book a reservation AT 4 p.m. for an early dinner and enter slightly early to get to my reservation?

Does anyone know if I can get in slightly earlier to the park ( I just have a party ticket) if I have a reservation? For example, could I book a reservation AT 4 p.m. for an early dinner and enter slightly early to get to my reservation?
I’ve seen others ask this same question here, and the answer always seems to be no.
No personal experience though.
You might get lucky with a gate CM but it sounds like the lines waiting to get in are long and don’t always move swiftly.
Good luck though!

ETA: maybe your best bet would be to eat earlier at a monorail resort restaurant and head over to MK at 4.

Doubtful. i went to a Halloween party in August, got in line at 3:17, was the 3rd group in line. They didn't let us in until 4, and by that time the line behind me to get in was HUGE.

Has anyone done the Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks desert party at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? I see that there are two different ones.

Has anyone done the Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks desert party at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? I see that there are two different ones.
I cant seem to see anything on the site can you link?

Anxiously awaiting them to release official park hours for December and more details about the party so we can plan! Anyone have any guesses when more specific details might be released?

Anxiously awaiting them to release official park hours for December and more details about the party so we can plan! Anyone have any guesses when more specific details might be released?
I just figured it would be the 4pm enter 7pm start end at 12am

We've experienced this actual scenario. This is how it happened for us. They do not allow you in before the rope drops. All guests are held at the turnstiles, previously going through security. Our ADR was for Cindy's Castle for 4pm. As soon as they dropped the rope we hustled to the castle. Probably 7 minutes late. We had no problem getting in.
What we had done (it was the only time we could get and DGS was planning yo get engaged in the castle) is get there at maybe 3:30. There was a line but it wasn't yet mobbed. We ended up as the lead at the turnstiles. Now I cannot tell you the timetable for this year's events. But if I were you, I'd be at the entrance to go through security by 3:15. By the time you pass through there, you should be in line for the turnstiles by 3:30. They let you in exactly at 4. Go immediately to your ADR. I'm pretty sure (someone with more knowledge about ADRs chime in please!) they allow you 15 minutes grace.
Good luck!

WOOT! Just booked a quickie long weekend trip the first weekend in December and bought ticket to the party for Dec. 4th!

Can't wait! Last year was our first Christmas party ever and it was FABULOUS!!!
See you there!!

ok - dumb question. WHEN does it snow on Main St?? I had heard all about the 'snow' on Main St at MK at the holidays., It was a key item for our first december trip last year. we NEVER saw it snow on Main st. The only snow we saw was at the end of the party fireworks (we were in the garden view hub area) and it was pretty light/disappointing. Thanks for not rolling your eyes too loudly :-)

See you there!!

ok - dumb question. WHEN does it snow on Main St?? I had heard all about the 'snow' on Main St at MK at the holidays., It was a key item for our first december trip last year. we NEVER saw it snow on Main st. The only snow we saw was at the end of the party fireworks (we were in the garden view hub area) and it was pretty light/disappointing. Thanks for not rolling your eyes too loudly :-)
Last year we saw it (I think) watching the fireworks but I know 100% we saw it before the parade - we stayed and watched the last parade on Main st. right outside the confectionery and it was WONDERFUL!! My DH was so excited he could hardly stand it! I checked my pictures taken that night and I have proof it snoaped before the parade and then it maybe again afterwards?

Attachments

• snoap#2.jpg
    snoap#2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 11
  • snoap#1.jpg
    snoap#1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
We saw the snow as we exited after the fireworks. We were in tomorrowland when the fireworks were going off so don't know if they started during, but they definitely were after.

See you there!!

Snow is usually after the fireworks!!!! It’s so cool!!

Change of plans for us- we had to switch flights so I was able to call and they switched our party tix from 12/1 to 12/2!! See you all there!!! Cannot wait for more details!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts