"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know with the DVC tickets if you have to go to will call to pick them up or do they just attach to the magic band?

so i have my tix for 12/2-i can enter at 4 PM?
As of now, my other MK day is on a party day. Will they push me out starting at 7 PM or earlier?

so i have my tix for 12/2-i can enter at 4 PM?
As of now, my other MK day is on a party day. Will they push me out starting at 7 PM or earlier?
That will depend on what time park close is. I think they try to have an hour between park close and party start to clear day guests out, so they will probably start pushing you out at 6pm. If you get into a ride line prior to that, you’ll get to ride, but they’ll start checking for party wristbands at rides and land entrances at park close and any day guests will get pushed toward the front of the park.

Since the last party is the 22nd does that mean the Christmas parade and fireworks will be showing during normal park hours starting the 23rd?

7DMT, jungle cruise and Peter Pan will still have healthy wait times during the party, but nowhere near what you’d expect during the day. Maybe up to 20-30 minutes.
Thank you! I went to a party years ago and read crowds have increased since we went.

We are at the Poly 4 nights pre cruise in Dec. There are parties 3 out of 4 nights of our stay. We purchased tickets for 12/4.

Does this mean we won’t see Enchantment at all during our stay (the only night of no party we are at Epcot)?

We are at the Poly 4 nights pre cruise in Dec. There are parties 3 out of 4 nights of our stay. We purchased tickets for 12/4.

Does this mean we won’t see Enchantment at all during our stay (the only night of no party we are at Epcot)?
We will be there that week, too! Editing to correct previous post. The information I had seen was from last year. This year there are no plans right now to show Enchantment on party nights. It is sad that they have so many party nights scheduled in one week so many guests will not see Enchantment. Fortunately, we will see the fireworks at the party, but miss Enchantment.
https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...ry-christmas-party-magic-kingdom-show-509226/

Last edited:
We will be there that week, too! You are in luck because this means you have the opportunity to see 2 fireworks shows that night from everything I have read. Enchantment will be shown prior to non-party guests exiting.
Thanks for confirming. We will be at MK 12/2 normal hours) and then 12/4, normal hours + the party. So I guess we’ll get to see them twice! I hope I like them better in person than I have streamed online. If not I have faith the Christmas fireworks will bring the magic!

We were considering doing HS on 12/2 since MK will be reduced hours, but ugh, I can’t deal with the stress of genie and then a crowded HS on top of it. I really miss being able to pre-select ride times with FP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter