"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do these tickets show up in MDE in MY PLANS at some point?

I like that they send the tickets right away and we don't have to wait for them! It's just the email with barcode as the tickets, correct?

So, do these tickets show up in MDE in MY PLANS at some point?

I like that they send the tickets right away and we don't have to wait for them! It's just the email with barcode as the tickets, correct?
They will show up under the Tickets & Memory Maker section on the web, or Tickets and Passes on the app.

Just bought tickets, only November 29 and December 1 available at this time, all other dates sold out.

They will probably add more tickets once the sales are open for non resort guests? Can’t imagine all tickets being sold out so fast for almost all dates.

Just bought tickets, only November 29 and December 1 available at this time, all other dates sold out.

They will probably add more tickets once the sales are open for non resort guests? Can’t imagine all tickets being sold out so fast for almost all dates.
Were they sold out or could you only see dates for your stay duration? I was only shown dates for the period of my on site stay

Were they sold out or could you only see dates for your stay duration? I was only shown dates for the period of my on site stay

I have stays from 25 November through 8 December, only 2 dates available in that window, the other dates were not showing.

However you have a good point, as I would likely not be able to see days outside of this 13 day window.

I have stays from 25 November through 8 December, only 2 dates available in that window, the other dates were not showing.

However you have a good point, as I would likely not be able to see days outside of this 13 day window.

Wait I see now, I’m a DVC member so it only showed days for me ánd within my reservation window ánd dates that had DVC discount available.

That explains!

Wait I see now, I’m a DVC member so it only showed days for me ánd within my reservation window ánd dates that had DVC discount available.

That explains!
Makes sense! I thought there were hardly any days but I realised it was only showing parties on dates during my stay.

We purchased our tickets this morning for Dec 6. Normally we do 2 parties during our trips, but due to costs, we decided to only do one party this year.

I just bought our tickets for 2 parties 2nd week of December! We decided to just go to the parties instead of buying park tickets.

This is what we are doing for our party day... going to enjoy pool / resort time and sleeping in!
Yes I think it’s a good plan! I think we will make dining reservation for lunch or breakfast and just relax at the pool if it’s warm enough. Maybe take a monorail ride to Grand Floridian to see the gingerbread house and decorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter