"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI dessert parties for MVMCP 2022 have not been confirmed. Here's more info here but they're using 2019 info.

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/disney-world-holiday-wishes-fireworks-dessert-parties/
Is the Dessert parties you are talking about the same as the 50th Dessert Party or is that something else? Sorry I am really a newby at this and hoping to get Tomorrowland seating but want to make sure I purchase the right ticket. I guess the 50th is already available for purchase? I cannot reserve for a few more days but I am trying to do my homework. Thank you

I just reserved Treats and Seats for 11/16. It was interesting because when I clicked on my “date range” it gave that option and 11/19 (not a MK day for us)

Now our date 11/16 is booked.

All the dates with parties have nothing so I assume they will add dessert parties later to those dates?
I wonder if we should keep
Ours or try for a Xmas party one?

Would the desserts be the same or different (if you’ve done it?)

Attachments

• B6F7F1E0-AA32-4089-B9AE-80F5301663CB.png
    B6F7F1E0-AA32-4089-B9AE-80F5301663CB.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 9
I just reserved Treats and Seats for 11/16. It was interesting because when I clicked on my “date range” it gave that option and 11/19 (not a MK day for us)

Now our date 11/16 is booked.

All the dates with parties have nothing so I assume they will add dessert parties later to those dates?
I wonder if we should keep
Ours or try for a Xmas party one?

Would the desserts be the same or different (if you’ve done it?)
What time of day did you reserve your treat and seat?

Is the Dessert parties you are talking about the same as the 50th Dessert Party or is that something else? Sorry I am really a newby at this and hoping to get Tomorrowland seating but want to make sure I purchase the right ticket. I guess the 50th is already available for purchase? I cannot reserve for a few more days but I am trying to do my homework. Thank you
No- is this what you're trying to book? https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/
If so, this is a dessert party not held in conjunction with the MVMCP but rather a regular day's ticket. It sounds like the fireworks dessert parties at tomorrowland terrace have not yet been released, additionally it sounds like Disney hasn't made any announcements for these either.

Hi! Posted this on the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategy forum but figured I may have better luck asking here. We'll be attending MVMCP on 11/10. I currently have 2 BBB reservations for 3:30pm before the party starts. I'm aware I'll need to use a park ticket to do this since it's before 4pm when my event ticket would let me in. My question is, has anyone done BBB before a party and is it good use of time? I basically grabbed what I could when I made the reservation as I wasn't originally planning BBB for our party day. I don't want it to detract in any way from the party or the kids be uncomfortable. Looking for thoughts/experiences. Thanks!
This is going to be personal preference.

We love BBB, I will say I would buy cotton dresses if your worried about it being uncomfortable at the party. The dresses they sell are amazing but my kids never last long in them and find them uncomfortable especially if it’s hot. But some kids wear them all day, my kids won’t.

Is it a good use of party time, probably not, wait times are low all day, but since the party tech doesn’t start till 7, losing 330-430 for this isn’t horrible.

How old are your kids? Will you have the opportunity to do this again? My girls are 4/8 and I don’t think the 8 year old will want to do it again and the 4 year old probably won’t do it if the 8 year old isn’t, so I would do it. But it is very situational.

Last edited:
Hi! Posted this on the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategy forum but figured I may have better luck asking here. We'll be attending MVMCP on 11/10. I currently have 2 BBB reservations for 3:30pm before the party starts. I'm aware I'll need to use a park ticket to do this since it's before 4pm when my event ticket would let me in. My question is, has anyone done BBB before a party and is it good use of time? I basically grabbed what I could when I made the reservation as I wasn't originally planning BBB for our party day. I don't want it to detract in any way from the party or the kids be uncomfortable. Looking for thoughts/experiences. Thanks!
Love the idea of going at 3:30 on party day! Should be out by 4:30 and the kids will be so excited! Wonder if they do any special magic for the holiday?

No- is this what you're trying to book? https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/
If so, this is a dessert party not held in conjunction with the MVMCP but rather a regular day's ticket. It sounds like the fireworks dessert parties at tomorrowland terrace have not yet been released, additionally it sounds like Disney hasn't made any announcements for these either.
No I would prefer the MVMCP dessert party that others have mentioned so thank you for explaining. We will not have a regular MK ticket that day only a Christmas Party admission so that means I need to watch for the Fireworks Dessert Party tickets.. Hopefully they have it this year. Thank you for explaining. I sure didn't want to buy the wrong ticket. What is the best site to stay informed on when it is announced? Sounds like all event tickets go fast.

Booked for the last party of the year on the 22nd. Is this night one of the worst in terms of crowd level?
Generally the last three or so parties are the busiest. Not sure if there is a huge difference between the last one and the ones right before it.

One of the reasons I changed my mind on the last party is because I learned that after the final party, they will usually start showing the Christmas parade and Christmas fireworks show in MK.

Booked for the last party of the year on the 22nd. Is this night one of the worst in terms of crowd level?
We're booked for 12/22 too! In the past we've always attended to last two parties due to school schedule. It's been a toss up on "crowded" or not on the last night. Some years we've felt that the second to last party was the "busier." Not sure for this year, with party not being offered since 2019.

I’m not sure there will be much difference in crowd levels between parties if they’re like the Halloween party. This year all but 1 Halloween party is sold out so at maximum capacity and it’s anticipated that party will sell out soon.

That being said, people are reporting even sold out parties have very manageable crowds. It’s anticipated MVMCP will be the same.

This is going to be personal preference.

We love BBB, I will say I would buy cotton dresses if your worried about it being uncomfortable at the party. The dresses they sell are amazing but my kids never last long in them and find them uncomfortable especially if it’s hot. But some kids wear them all day, my kids won’t.

Is it a good use of party time, probably not, wait times are low all day, but since the party tech doesn’t start till 7, losing 330-430 for this isn’t horrible.

How old are your kids? Will you have the opportunity to do this again? My girls are 4/8 and I don’t think the 8 year old will want to do it again and the 4 year old probably won’t do it if the 8 year old isn’t, so I would do it. But it is very situational.
Yes, we'll be bringing cotton dresses for both girls - they're 6 & 8. We did BBB in 2019 for my older daughter and she LOVED it; however, my younger daughter was 2 so she didn't get to participate. I think for now I'll keep the appointments but stalk to see if I can find anything a tad earlier in the day. I'll bring back-up comfy stuff as well since I know it'll be a long night. Thanks so much!

Is it typical for Disney to release details ie. Dessert parties etc that are part of a ticketed event this late? I feel like the MNSSHP has so many more details and options listed further out. As someone recently posted they’re within their 60 day window so wanting to plan is harder when you don’t know all your options.

Is it typical for Disney to release details ie. Dessert parties etc that are part of a ticketed event this late? I feel like the MNSSHP has so many more details and options listed further out. As someone recently posted they’re within their 60 day window so wanting to plan is harder when you don’t know all your options.
It seems they're trying to sort something out as the MNSSHP dining and treat options are popping up for our ADR dates on party nights but they're saying they're for Halloween. It's so weird.

Doing the party on December 6th! This will be my first party. We decided to splurge on this instead of the Fireworks Dessert Party. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Plan is to sleep in, then go look at the decorations at the monorail resorts with a late lunch at Steakhouse 71. Then over to Magic Kingdom!

Now... the party ticket gets you in at 4pm. Is that without a park reservation?
That’s awesome, I’ll be there too! Steakhouse 71 before hand sounds like a great idea, too, since not much will be open late in MK.

Has anyone ever been able to change their party day by calling and asking nicely? Neither party is currently sold out.

I booked my party passed on a plan that has since changed 10 times and realized now the day before party would work way better for us. If not I’ll leave it as is.

Has anyone ever been able to change their party day by calling and asking nicely? Neither party is currently sold out.

I booked my party passed on a plan that has since changed 10 times and realized now the day before party would work way better for us. If not I’ll leave it as is.
You can always call and explain your situation. They may be willing to change it for you since they aren’t sold out

I saw a Facebook post recently where someone was able to do it by calling. It was Facebook though, so consider the source. Good luck with your call!

For a Christmas party? Were they announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter