"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought MNSSHP tickets using my AP for me and my friend. It’s now looking like she can’t go. I have assigned the ticket to her in MDE. Will I need to call Disney inquiring about a future credit or will she have to call because it’s been assigned to her? Also, is this something I could do at Guest Services in person? I’ll be at the parks a few days before the party and would love to handle this in person instead of dealing over the phone.

I bought MNSSHP tickets using my AP for me and my friend. It’s now looking like she can’t go. I have assigned the ticket to her in MDE. Will I need to call Disney inquiring about a future credit or will she have to call because it’s been assigned to her? Also, is this something I could do at Guest Services in person? I’ll be at the parks a few days before the party and would love to handle this in person instead of dealing over the phone.
I think if you are the one who bought the ticket you should be able to call. I’m not sure if it’s something that you can do in person or not.

In the past, I had the same situation. I had my friend assign the MNSSHP party ticket back to me, then I called and took care of it. I didn't get a refund, but I got an 'account credit'. Another time I had one person unable to go, but another person was able to go. I had friend 1 reassign the ticket back to me, then I assigned it to friend 2.

I'm thinking that after last years Boo Bash, people were waiting for the vloggers to post their videos and reviews. I know it made me feel better.

They are going faster but still closer to only a few weeks out. I think alot is people don't want to commit to far out incase things change.

We will be there Tuesday and I’m looking for QS dinner options. I know Cosmic Ray’s and Casey’s are open. Is Columbia HH open? We canceled our res for The Plaza but want to eat something before 7pm. Thx
Columbia Harbor House is not listed as open on the brochure.

Heading to the party tonight with just MNSSHP tix, no park tix. Although Genie+ does show the Purchase for Today button for me in MDE now, when I click on it, it will not actually let me purchase--just FYI. I wasn't anticipating Genie+ access with a party ticket, but I wanted to check just in case. ;)

ETA: I also checked to see if I could buy an ILL for SDMT, and that's a no go as well.

Last edited:
Heading to the party tonight with just MNSSHP tix, no park tix. Although Genie+ does show the Purchase for Today button for me in MDE now, when I click on it, it will not actually let me purchase--just FYI. I wasn't anticipating Genie+ access with a party ticket, but I wanted to check just in case. ;)

Let us know how the party is tonight!!!!

ETA: I also checked to see if I could buy an ILL for SDMT, and that's a no go as well.
Thanks for checking! I've seen that question here and in the Christmas Party thread.

9/13, 9/16, and 9/20 are all sold out. I’m expecting them all to sell out as well just thought it was interesting that the Tuesdays are selling before the sundays
We had 2 nights to choose between, the 16th and the 18th, with the 16th being preferable for us we're down to 1. I'm still very much undecided as to whether to go or not. Crowd reports aren't giving me much reassurance that this party is any less overcrowded than the ones prior to covid. I'm willing TO risk waiting to get more input and if it sells out, it sells out. I was just so burned by the pre-Covid crowds that I'm not willing to risk it again.

Last edited:
We had 2 nights to choose between, the 16th and the 18th, with the 16th being preferable for us we're down to 1. I'm still very much undecided as to whether to go or not. Crowd reports aren't giving me much reassurance that this party is any less overcrowded than the ones prior to covid. I'm willing TO risk waiting to get more input and if it sells out, it sells out. I was just so burned by the pre-Covid crowds that I'm not willing to risk it again.
I have ready many on FB that people thought it was less crowded than the parties in 2019.

We were really considering whether we should go or not because we have a 2 yo and don’t know how long he’ll stay awake. In the end we decided we’ll just have to try it and see how it goes. He’s honestly most excited about the dance parties after we’ve talked about them and trick or treating. He’s really excited to dance with Sully and take his stuffed Sully with him. I’m not sure how many treat stops we’ll do though, depends on the lines. He also is excited to ride rides but he always is lol

Can anyone that has been to the first two parties (or going tonight) please tell me the wait time(s) for Belle & Gaston? This is probably the one character meet that is the most important to both my wife and I. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter