• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a clarification question on Jack and Sally. They start meeting at 4:30 this year and they will give wristbands in line? So if we have daytime admission we could line up around 3:45 and get our wristbands while in line?
I would love to know this as well. Jack & Sally are our #1 priority and I really don't want to waste time waiting to get our wristbands elsewhere if we can just line up before 4 and get our wristbands there.

For what it's worth, I'm afraid there are some indicators this could end up being a major hurricane... If you'll be there around that time (29th/30th), I'd start considering what your back up plan would be if it does go to Orlando as a major Hurricane. I'm not saying to cancel plans or anything - as others said, the track is uncertain, but not a bad idea to be prepared. Hope everyone stays safe!
Watching this one closely. I'm supposed to arrive early on the 30th (going to the party that night). I know I can cancel/rebook my flight, but I'll be staying at the Dolphin and I'm not sure what their policy is for weather related cancellations should my flight be cancelled....

Watching this one closely. I'm supposed to arrive early on the 30th (going to the party that night). I know I can cancel/rebook my flight, but I'll be staying at the Dolphin and I'm not sure what their policy is for weather related cancellations should my flight be cancelled....

Generally, most businesses are accommodating when there's a hurricane so I think you'd be okay. For what it's worth, Florida is a big state so this could go to Florida (which I still think it will despite what the GFS says) and still have almost no impact on DW. Sending you good wishes for your trip!!

Generally, most businesses are accommodating when there's a hurricane so I think you'd be okay. For what it's worth, Florida is a big state so this could go to Florida (which I still think it will despite what the GFS says) and still have almost no impact on DW. Sending you good wishes for your trip!!
Thanks! I'll be fine regardless. Will just be disappointing if it gets cancelled or rained out because I got sick the last 4 days of our family trip in July and missed out on F&W. This was supposed to be my redo of the festival (with some MNSSHP fun thrown in) :)

Thanks! I'll be fine regardless. Will just be disappointing if it gets cancelled or rained out because I got sick the last 4 days of our family trip in July and missed out on F&W. This was supposed to be my redo of the festival (with some MNSSHP fun thrown in) :)

🤞🤞🤞🤞:hug::hug:🤞🤞🤞🤞

Sorry if this is basic knowledge, but can you purchase and stack Genie+ LLs without a formal park reservation for the day? I never even thought to do this, but it's such a great idea!
no you cannot but if you are going to another park or Magic earlier than 4 you may purchase it
Maybe this is a change or just a fluke - but we were able to purchase Genie+ on 9/19 with just a party ticket (no Magic Kingdom park reservation or park hopper). We selected MK as our park in the My Day tab and it let us purchase and book.

We didn't arrive with stacked LLs - since most return times were almost immediate, we just churned through as many as we could between 4-5:30pm. Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash, and Under the Sea (we absolutely did not need a LL for that last one). We were also able to pre-purchase a LL+ for Seven Dwarfs. Standby waits were posted around 15-30 min during this period - so did we need Genie+? No. But it let us knock out some rides quickly and then focus on the party after 7pm.

Do more tickets ever become available for sold out party dates?

I just found out I’ll be in Orlando in mid Oct. I’m usually a buy a ticket as soon as they go on sale type of person.

Do more tickets ever become available for sold out party dates?

I just found out I’ll be in Orlando in mid Oct. I’m usually a buy a ticket as soon as they go on sale type of person.
Unfortunately for those who want them, no. (Fortunately for those attending that they are monitoring tickets.) Extra tickets have not been made available this year. You may ask at Guest Services the date of the party but many are finding the party is still sold out even when they ask there.

Unfortunately for those who want them, no. (Fortunately for those attending that they are monitoring tickets.) Extra tickets have not been made available this year. You may ask at Guest Services the date of the party but many are finding the party is still sold out even when they ask there.
Thank you for the reply! I hope everyone with tickets has a great time!

I would love to know this as well. Jack & Sally are our #1 priority and I really don't want to waste time waiting to get our wristbands elsewhere if we can just line up before 4 and get our wristbands there.
I am wondering about this one too. We are going to the Oct. 4 party, and have MK park reservations for that day. Probably going to head into the park around noon and ride a bit, then grab lunch mid-afternoon and we want to make Jack and Sally our first stop. If we can get wristbands while in line for them, awesome! If not, what do people recommend as the most efficient way to get them and then get in line?

Going next Thursday 9/29 and from the looks of it rain is going to completely ruin the event and HHN two days later

Going next Thursday 9/29 and from the looks of it rain is going to completely ruin the event and HHN two days later

For what it's worth, I think next weeks forecast could be largely impacted by where and when the hurricane hits. It's going to Florida but there's still a lot of uncertainty in the exact track so things could change for the better (or for the worse unfortunately)

I am wondering about this one too. We are going to the Oct. 4 party, and have MK park reservations for that day. Probably going to head into the park around noon and ride a bit, then grab lunch mid-afternoon and we want to make Jack and Sally our first stop. If we can get wristbands while in line for them, awesome! If not, what do people recommend as the most efficient way to get them and then get in line?

I'm going this Sunday, so if no one has reported back I sure will.

There will be two of us, so if they don't hand out wristbands in line we can have each of us run to Tortuga to grab them while the other holds the spot and then swap.

I'm going this Sunday, so if no one has reported back I sure will.

There will be two of us, so if they don't hand out wristbands in line we can have each of us run to Tortuga to grab them while the other holds the spot and then swap.

I am not sure because I did not try to get wristbands at Town Square, but I was told they were handing them out at the previously mentioned 4 locations and also that they would be handed out at 4pm. If anyone can find a way to get wristbands inside the park prior to 4 and then go to Town Square you would really be golden.

Re Jack and Sally, couldn’t figure out how to copy the question 🤣
Anyway, J and S was our number one priority and I had been asking here also but didn’t really get answer. So at the party on 9/20 they would not let you line up without a wristband. We went across the street where a line was forming and they handed out wristbands at 3:50. We got them and went and got in line. They open the doors and let you enter the queue about 4:10 I believe and then start the meet and greet at 4:30. We were out by about 5:00. Hope that helps! And good luck, well worth the wait!

Anyway, J and S was our number one priority and I had been asking here also but didn’t really get answer. So at the party on 9/20 they would not let you line up without a wristband. We went across the street where a line was forming and they handed out wristbands at 3:50. We got them and went and got in line. They open the doors and let you enter the queue about 4:10 I believe and then start the meet and greet at 4:30. We were out by about 5:00. Hope that helps! And good luck, well worth the wait!
This info is much appreciated! Thank you!

Where exactly was the line forming where you got the bands?

I screwed up and thought I bought the 4 tickets I needed. Turns out I bought three tickets for 10/23.

I was mentally counting a mispurchased ticket for MNSSHP for 9/18 (which went unused and Disney said they couldn't push it forward and let me pay the difference).

I'm literally leaving out a member of my family accidentally. :(

Is there any hope of finding a ticket for sale that was purchased as a gift ticket?

I've never mispurchased tickets before. This year has done me in.

We all have our flights booked (with the appropriate amount of tickets to and fro).

Advice welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter