"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fresh updates from reliable sources on whether the reservations on 5/12 will be online or by phone? Also, what is the best guess as to the time the reservations will open?
I just used the MDE app chat function to ask.

According to the CM I connected with, tickets will be available online if your resort reservation is linked to your account.

I asked what time online sales would begin and was told 7am (EDT, I assume). But she caveated that with "as presently planned, but things may change."

According to the CM I connected with, tickets will be available online if your resort reservation is linked to your account.

I asked what time online sales would begin and was told 7am (EDT, I assume). But she caveated that with "as presently planned, but things may change."
Thanks so much!

Thanks, and ewww. I'm on west coast right now, so that is 4am I need to get up

Thanks, and ewww. I'm on west coast right now, so that is 4am I need to get up
Unless you are purchasing Halloween night or August 12th I seriously doubt you need to wake up at 4 am to guarantee the parties sell won't out. I would be shocked if parties sell out in the first three hours of sales. I honestly doubt that any parties sell out on the first day. I would even wager even money that none of the parties sell out before May 18th. These parties are high capacity events.

We are hoping for October 31st! My son doesn’t care about meeting characters and will be more interested in some of the performances, rides, and trick or treating.

We are there the last week of October and the first week of November to see the change from Halloween to Christmas.
That's the same time we will be there! I am excited to get a little taste of Halloween and Christmas during the same trip.

YOU ARE AWESOME! THANKS FOR SHARING...

I'm a facebook group and people in the US have been able to book now, looks like it went live at midnight.

I'm in the UK and not having any luck, may have to call later.

Someone said yesterday you have to use VPN from the UK. For some stupid reason they’re not letting UK people buy them through the UK site until the 18th

Someone said yesterday you have to use VPN from the UK. For some stupid reason they’re not letting UK people buy them through the UK site until the 18th
Ah, I've been away so havn't caught up on the news. Thank you, thats really bad of them, I just tried to sort a VPN out but need more time so I'll have to sort it out after work.

It does say to call on the UK site, might try on my lunch break.

You'll probably need a VPN even then. We can't book H2O Glow tickets without one even now.

Ah, I've been away so havn't caught up on the news. Thank you, thats really bad of them, I just tried to sort a VPN out but need more time so I'll have to sort it out after work.

It does say to call on the UK site, might try on my lunch break.

Personally id not call. As the phone number is just for information. Was told UK will not be selling tickets online or on phone. So VPN is only way for resort presale

Just bought tickets but it still says processing order. Has anyone ever had this before? I’ve never had this before and don’t know why it’s saying that.

Mine said that too, I was having a moment there…but now I’m glad I am not the only one.

Nope, you’re not. I’ve never had this happen before for any special event tickets. You gonna call? I’ll give it until a bit later until I call to see what the hold up is. Def glad I’m not the only one, too!

I just wonder if it has to do with the presale aspect/general public purchase dates being different times. I’m going to wait a bit because I have to go to work…but I’m hoping that’s the case.

Unless you are purchasing Halloween night or August 12th I seriously doubt you need to wake up at 4 am to guarantee the parties sell won't out. I would be shocked if parties sell out in the first three hours of sales. I honestly doubt that any parties sell out on the first day. I would even wager even money that none of the parties sell out before May 18th. These parties are high capacity events.
Ticket sales are live, can be purchased online if you are logged in (at least as of 6:15 am EST). Miraculously the website didn’t crash and my purchase went smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter