Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I had originally planned on going out to dinner since our BooBash tix are 10/10 and that’s our move day (split between BCV and BLT) at Linda’s La Cantina but they’re closed Sundays - so now I’m not sure what we’ll do…

Very true, but I have a hard time entering MK without getting a citrus swirl. Plus, we've got hoppers and a big group, so we can get there early and share :) But of course, everything hinges on how much bread service we stuff ourselves on!

We'll be there the 10th too! It's getting so close!
Oh goodness, bread service lol, I think I could down two on my own :rolleyes1 . I thankfully have booked myself at MK the morning of my Boo Bash so I will get my food in that morning, then I'm staying at Poly so will probably hop back and forth as I please all day until the event....I may or may not fill up on dole whips at both locations. I will probably grab some Casey's once I get there at 7 though, I can't turn down some corn dog nuggets and "plastic cheese" while I wait for HEA (and I won't have my youngest DD sitting there telling me how gross it is to ruin it for me). Still saving plenty of room for free popcorn though, because if there is anything that makes popcorn tastes better it's giving it to me for free.

Hi everyone!

I am wondering if there is any cancellation thread for Boo Bash tickets (like the restaurant cancel threads) where I might could snag some tickets for Tues October 26th if someone cancels. I haven't found one on here so I know it's a long shot but thought I would ask.

I wish I had purchased when they first came out like all of you smart people!! Thanks! :)
I thought the tickets were non refundable and non transferable? How would anyone cancel?

You are able to ‘trade’ for other dates/events so it is possible that tickets could become available.

I thought the tickets were non refundable and non transferable? How would anyone cancel?

Reports here have been that they have allowed people to change nights or to cancel and hold a credit to apply toward a future purchase (another AH event, cabana rental, future park tickets, etc.). But...no refunds.

But to my knowledge, these are not like ADRs, the tickets don't become available again as soon as someone cancels. Maybe they would reopen a night if they had enough cancellations, or hold some tickets for hotel concierge desks.

Will be our first after hours event on 8/10. Do we need to register in the park and get some sort of bracelet for the event? Have a 7pm Jungle Skipper ADR. Thinking after i'll scope a spot for HEA (8:45) and let the kids do a quick ride or two.

We usually do fireworks form grassy area in front of Casey's but this time thinking of doing a less crowded area. Suggestions? Bridges to one of the lands? Behind castle in FL?

Mostly interested in rides but also want to see the characters and cavalcades.
Depending on where we watch HEA, was thinking maybe doing a clockwise Adventureland-Fantasyland-Tommorrowland route.
By the time we get to 7DMT the waits should be low, correct?
Other than 7DMT, what other rides should be avoided in the first 30 min of the event?
Any must do/can't miss entertainment or characters and where are they usually located?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

We will be the exhausted ones at the party on 10/29....lol....we are driving in....arrive in time for check in at 4...then have to unload the car, shower, and get into costume, before heading to the event. So we hope it's not too packed....lol....

We will be the exhausted ones at the party on 10/29....lol....we are driving in....arrive in time for check in at 4...then have to unload the car, shower, and get into costume, before heading to the event. So we hope it's not too packed....lol....
yes, so i changed my flight to the day before!! woohoo! one extra day!

yes, so i changed my flight to the day before!! woohoo! one extra day!

If we were flying in, we would do the same...but we're leaving TX Thursday morning....about 2am or so....and we'll be stopping in Pensacola. The next morning, we get back on the road, and we have one stop to make before arriving at our hotel. We check out the next day (after Boo Bash), and move to our resort for a full week. We were unable to add the additional day to our ressie, after more Boo Bash tickets opened up for us to snag a couple.

Do we bring our own empty treat bags or plastic pumpkins for trick or treating at the boo bash... or does Disney give a bag?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter