Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Thoughts on which to do -
We have Boo Bash tickets for 9/17. That morning was going to be our AK day and the next day we planned for MK. Trying to decide whether to switch them so we'd be at MK for the whole day and then Boo Bash that night or keep it as is.
It is just DS15 and I for 4 days (rescheduled from April 2020). We both love to open/close parks and snack our way around. Staying at BCV and have reservations for DHS two days so he can explore Galaxy's Edge as long as he wants
Did anyone reply to you yet? It's a tough call on which parks to book. I've been to After Hours events at the MK twice. In both instances, we went to the parks in the mornings, took afternoon resort breaks, and then returned for the After Hours event. My teens rode every ride they wanted to ride multiple times. We were there until the event ended and didn't get to bed until about 2AM. None of us were jumping out of bed the next morning, and none of us were particularly interested in running back to the MK. I think if it were me, I'd probably book MK for the Boo Bash day and do DAK the following day.

If it’s on par with any of the other After Hours events, it’s gonna be very limited. My mom and I basically had MK to ourselves when we did it and when my Dad and I did AK, we were able to walk on everything.
Thank you for lessening some of our fears. We just know in the past with the parties that a lot of times we would see people with no bands on indicating they were there for a party and it was super crowded. We are just a little worried about that. But we do intend on getting there early and not seeing HEA (even though we love it) so we can start going on the rides!

That happened at the After Hours we did at MK a few years ago. It was busy with crowds moving in different ways at the end of the fireworks, but it cleared out pretty quick. We situated ourselves in a good spot to watch the fireworks, so that we could quickly get off main street into tomorrow land, avoiding going upstream.
Ooo i might suggest this. We have watched HEA from near Tomorrowland and we actually had a fast pass once for peter pan after it and we just went straight on towards the castle (you'd think after how many trips we would've learned lol)

Going to my FIRST After Hours event for MY BIRTHDAY(won't say how old lol) on 10/26? Does anyone have any idea about the max capacity differences between this type of event and MNSSHP?

Did anyone reply to you yet? It's a tough call on which parks to book. I've been to After Hours events at the MK twice. In both instances, we went to the parks in the mornings, took afternoon resort breaks, and then returned for the After Hours event. My teens rode every ride they wanted to ride multiple times. We were there until the event ended and didn't get to bed until about 2AM. None of us were jumping out of bed the next morning, and none of us were particularly interested in running back to the MK. I think if it were me, I'd probably book MK for the Boo Bash day and do DAK the following day.

Thanks! We talked about it last night and decided to switch MK to our Boo Bash day. We figured we won't want to go from minimal crowds at the party to a regular busy Saturday. We'll either take a resort break or just hang out at MK depending how we feel

Thanks! We talked about it last night and decided to switch MK to our Boo Bash day. We figured we won't want to go from minimal crowds at the party to a regular busy Saturday. We'll either take a resort break or just hang out at MK depending how we feel
Good call! I'm sure you'll have a great time. I've loved the After Hours events I've attended. Having a Halloween-themed After Hours is awesome.

Based on the Villains After Hours event on 2/14/20 compared with every other MNSSHP I've attended since 2006 the capacity will be much much less.
Wonderful! Thank you!

Is it sad I am maybe excited the most about the food? lol

IF fireworks are back during this time, how have fireworks been done before for an afterhours event?

We are planning on using park tickets to spend all day at MK and stay for Boo Bash. Are we allowed to wear our Boo Bash costumes during the day in the park?

We are planning on using park tickets to spend all day at MK and stay for Boo Bash. Are we allowed to wear our Boo Bash costumes during the day in the park?
No. Pack them up, get a locker, and change when the party starts. If you arrive at 7pm you'll be allowed in wearing a costume, but not at 9am... at least if it's like years past.

Now, that things are becoming or will be soon, a bit more relaxed at the parks, does anyone think some form of character meet and greets may be back for this #afterhours event? I am hoping maybe i might get a chance to get a picture with a in costume Eeyore?

No. Pack them up, get a locker, and change when the party starts. If you arrive at 7pm you'll be allowed in wearing a costume, but not at 9am... at least if it's like years past.
Kids can wear costumes all day right?

Since when? We saw people wearing costumes all day on party days during our trips, as late as 2017. And people wore costumes during the day last year, but no parties.

Just adults can't have face masks.

Since when? We saw people wearing costumes all day on party days during our trips, as late as 2017. And people wore costumes during the day last year, but no parties.

Just adults can't have face masks.
Last year was a one time except "To bring some Halloween party fun into the park this year, for the first time guests of all ages can wear your funniest, Disney-ist, most creative costumes during Magic Kingdom Park regular operating hours from Sept. 15 to Oct. 31. "
From here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2020/08/fall-fun-at-magic-kingdom-park/

Here's the regular Disney web, which shows that costumes are allowed only for the event - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/

You can enter for the MNSSHP event at 4pm, but before that the rules are pretty clear. They may be willing to let in people are who are 'Disbounding' so dressing in regular clothes that look like a character (a blue dress with tiara for Cinderella) but not a full costume (i.e. a full ballgown with wig and makeup for Cinderella).

People who called for tickets in the last few days, how long till you got the confirmation email?
I never got mine. I had written down the confirmation code to be able to link and one of my kids threw it away. I ended up having to call. They had left off a letter in my email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter