"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Disney is using the same image of the Sanderson sisters on the spirit jersey and magicband to match the new dress shop dress.

I really like the crossbody image better. - That's just me.

Hello! We are attending our 1st Halloween party on 8/20. I've been trying to get a PP FP for during our stay and have been unsuccessful. I know the lines are shorter during the party. Will the line already be long for PP when the party starts or during the party? DD16 is undecided about getting character pictures/autographs during the party. Thanks!

Hello! We are attending our 1st Halloween party on 8/20. I've been trying to get a PP FP for during our stay and have been unsuccessful. I know the lines are shorter during the party. Will the line already be long for PP when the party starts or during the party? DD16 is undecided about getting character pictures/autographs during the party. Thanks!

Lines for PP are always long, even during parties. Maybe during the second parade or towards the very end of the night would be your best bet.

We will mostly be interested in meeting Mickey and Aladdin and friends at this party. Does anyone recall how difficult both of these characters are to meet?

I am dying for the official character list to be released so we can know more details about locations!

Any other gluten free people disappointed that the pumpkin cheesecake isn’t available this year? Was SO a looking forward to that. Glad that there’s a GF cake push pop though.
Hmm.
Liberty Square
Headless Horseman Cheesecake - Sleepy Hollow (available on party nights only)

The description to me seems weird though, nothing about cheesecake:
Pumpkin mousse layered with chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, topped with a headless horseman chocolate piece.

Weird right? I too would be disappointed if a cheesecake isn't available ONLY because it was so yummy! I really enjoyed it last year and I don't have a sweet tooth.

Hmm.
Liberty Square
View attachment 425708
Headless Horseman Cheesecake - Sleepy Hollow (available on party nights only)

The description to me seems weird though, nothing about cheesecake:
Pumpkin mousse layered with chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, topped with a headless horseman chocolate piece.

Weird right? I too would be disappointed if a cheesecake isn't available ONLY because it was so yummy! I really enjoyed it last year and I don't have a sweet tooth.

I can’t look up my photos but i seem to recall cheesecake last year and it didn’t look anything like that.

I can’t look up my photos but i seem to recall cheesecake last year and it didn’t look anything like that.

I agree! It was a Mickey Cheesecake
I could swear it was pumpkin flavored too. OMG, I want one now!!! :love: Sooo yummy! I may have had three pieces at the dessert party last year :poop:

Pumpkin Spice beignets hit Port Orleans French Quarter at Walt Disney World
And can be found at Sassogoula Floatworks and Food Factory, the quick service location home to some classic New Orleans food. These specialty treats are priced the same as the original beignets. You can get a trio for $4.49 or 6 for $6.99.

@Disneylover99 give us your review!

Also just posted: Riverside started putting out pumpkin spiced cheesecake!
@OurLaughingPlace please post your review!

I have a combination of both the individual ears displayed in the top, but in shadow boxes like the bottom pic! I have them in my dining room for now. I love to see what other people do with their ears too!

When you have time can you post a picture? Would love to see!

Pumpkin Spice beignets hit Port Orleans French Quarter at Walt Disney World
View attachment 425717
And can be found at Sassogoula Floatworks and Food Factory, the quick service location home to some classic New Orleans food. These specialty treats are priced the same as the original beignets. You can get a trio for $4.49 or 6 for $6.99.

@Disneylover99 give us your review!

Also just posted: Riverside started putting out pumpkin spiced cheesecake!
@OurLaughingPlace please post your review!
First time staying at POR at the end of September! You can bet I will be making the walk over to FQ for these! If I'd known earlier, I wouldn't have had such a hard decision as to which moderate to stay at!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter