Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

My husband and I want to go, but are conflicted cause we only have a saturday night and need to be somewhere at 7 am the next morning.... We were waiting for something cool to be announced and now it has, lol.. (some of the other houses sound interesting don't get me wrong) What to do, what to do...
Life is full of missed opportunities and regret. I’ll sleep when I’m dead:hmghost:

My husband and I want to go, but are conflicted cause we only have a saturday night and need to be somewhere at 7 am the next morning.... We were waiting for something cool to be announced and now it has, lol.. (some of the other houses sound interesting don't get me wrong) What to do, what to do...

Go early and get express. You can get through all the houses easily and then get to bed early.

How crowded is the first night usually?

One of my buddies wants to come down (I live in Orlando, he lives 6 hrs away) and go to it, and opening night is on his birthday, so he wants to go then.

Go early and get express. You can get through all the houses easily and then get to bed early.
:scratchinI’m not sure that EP necessarily would work on a Saturday without everything falling into place...low crowd night and stellar planning.

we went on the last saturday of Sept last year & found it crazy crowded. Wait times were only half the standby line times for the more popular houses. Wound up leaving shortly after 9:30 pm as it was just too congested for us and we knew we had another 2 nights the following week.

How crowded is the first night usually?

One of my buddies wants to come down (I live in Orlando, he lives 6 hrs away) and go to it, and opening night is on his birthday, so he wants to go then.

Last years opening night was horrendous. This was early in the evening....

i-4Dcc95F-X2.jpg

Busiest opening night we have ever seen. We only lasted a couple of hours....we did a couple of houses and scare zones then the crowds were just too much.

Strangely the next night which was a Saturday wasn't as busy....but that was the only Saturday that was that way. The rest were busy busy!!

But, we`ll be there opening night again this year.....but we do have the luxury of being able to do a lot of nights, so if it`s as busy we`ll do the same again.

But, I`d still recommend it...….just be prepared for long lines, especially as they have announced some amazing houses this year!!! Maybe consider EP if that`s an option if he only has one night. It may help.

:scratchinI’m not sure that EP necessarily would work on a Saturday without everything falling into place...low crowd night and stellar planning.

we went on the last saturday of Sept last year & found it crazy crowded. Wait times were only half the standby line times for the more popular houses. Wound up leaving shortly after 9:30 pm as it was just too congested for us and we knew we had another 2 nights the following week.
Last years opening night was horrendous. This was early in the evening....

i-4Dcc95F-X2.jpg

Busiest opening night we have ever seen. We only lasted a couple of hours....we did a couple of houses and scare zones then the crowds were just too much.

Strangely the next night which was a Saturday wasn't as busy....but that was the only Saturday that was that way. The rest were busy busy!!

But, we`ll be there opening night again this year.....but we do have the luxury of being able to do a lot of nights, so if it`s as busy we`ll do the same again.

But, I`d still recommend it...….just be prepared for long lines, especially as they have announced some amazing houses this year!!! Maybe consider EP if that`s an option if he only has one night. It may help.

We noticed that the Saturday of Columbus Day weekend was less busy than the Friday or Sunday:confused3 I think it's because many tickets/passes are blacked out on Saturdays.

I think if you get EP, hopefully do Stay & Scream, and stay until close to closing, you can get everything done, even on a Saturday. Wait times drop off some within an hour or two of closing. You won't get to repeat though, and you probably won't get rides in, if you want to do every house.

I have a question I thought someone might be able to answer here. It's my first time doing the RIP tour. We also purchased an HHN ticket online. Where do I go to pickup the ticket? Can I pick it up at the same place we go to get our RIP lanyards? That is the guest services area to the right of the main entrance correct? Thanks!

Anybody else ready for some Scare Zones? I'm totally ready for some Scare Zones.
They should start posting rapid fire the remaining details as the date is fast approaching

Have seen mock up maps. Will say if Killer Klowns doesn’t get a repeat, but more prominent scare zone; they should have a house IMO.

They should start posting rapid fire the remaining details as the date is fast approaching

Have seen mock up maps. Will say if Killer Klowns doesn’t get a repeat, but more prominent scare zone; they should have a house IMO.

My only problem is how they gonna fit in the house?? Especially when you consider the location it's rumored to go (Shrek)

I don’t know that anything can be as overall fun as Vamp was, but man the Killer Klowns were so my thing, they were my motivation for going last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter