"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! That stinks! I've looked at the app a couple of times and it says Astro Orbiter is 30 minutes too?! I hope not!

ETA: referrng to the long 7DMT...

7dmt update. Much worse than FP earlier today. We have now waited 30 mins and are finally at the merge. Insane. I’m not doing this ride again tonight. It’s not worth it when everything else is essentially walk on. Clearly everyone is riding 7DMT and nothing else tonight. Not like last year for this ride.

Wonder if there was some downtime earlier? Seems long. FWIW, the app right now (only doing this to keep a record):

Wait Times _1-19-2018.jpg

My personal opinion is it is not worth it. Peter Pan and 7DMT lines were quite long. Seems very crowded. Not sure how many tickets were sold. I heard 3,000 but there are people everywhere. Seems like a typical evening extra magic hours level crowds to me. Lines for snacks are fairly long waits. I guess to me it's the time it takes in getting from one attraction to another that really eats into the time besides wait times.

My personal opinion is it is not worth it. Peter Pan and 7DMT lines were quite long. Seems very crowded. Not sure how many tickets were sold. I heard 3,000 but there are people everywhere. Seems like a typical evening extra magic hours level crowds to me. Lines for snacks are fairly long waits. I guess to me it's the time it takes in getting from one attraction to another that really eats into the time besides wait times.

Space Mountain says 10 minutes but it's more like 20 minutes. The rate we are going it's 2 "big" attractions and 1 minor attraction per hour.

:scared1: To the bolded! Better not be for the extra money. But I would not be surprised. It is Disney after all....take a good thing & squeeze everything you can out of it. :sad2:

That's a bummer to hear. I watched a live stream from Adventureland and it was completely empty minus the 8-10 people in the popcorn line. Seems fantasyland is taking the brunt of the crowds.

Space Mountain says 10 minutes but it's more like 20 minutes. The rate we are going it's 2 "big" attractions and 1 minor attraction per hour.

Really? Space was deserted earlier. Literal walk on.

Are both sides still open? I know they closed one side last year and the lines built. But both were open earlier. We rode 5 Times in a row and that took us at most 40 mins. Just a lot of waking through the queue.

The crowds at these things are hard to predict and can change quickly.

Really? Space was deserted earlier. Literal walk on.

Are both sides still open? I know they closed one side last year and the lines built. But both were open earlier. We rode 5 Times in a row and that took us at most 40 mins. Just a lot of waking through the queue.

The crowds at these things are hard to predict and can change quickly.
Seven Dwarves has no wait but it still says 30 minutes. We walked on within 2 minutes and going again

If anyone happened to notice.... Photopass photographers... Tangled Lantern Photos.... Main Street Vehicles, or anything else along those lines, would love to hear about it if you have a moment. Thank you!!!
There are Photo pass people around mostly on Main Street. No vehicles and I didn't see the lantern photograph being done and we walked past earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!